It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hiya and a little help needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Heya everyone.

I'm James and I've been coming here for awhile now but I never seem to post on anything.

I really don't have any conspiracies that I can share to be perfectly honest.

Well, there might be one.

All of the two dozen places that I have moved to in life, I don't think I've ever once received my mail before something like 4:30 PM.

It kind of makes me wonder who all is getting theirs before me.

Getting mail essentially at the end of each business day means that I can never fully compete on equal footing with those who receive theirs, I'm assuming, at the beginning of every day.

Maybe that's something I could look into.

Anyway, since some of you are really good at research and conspiracies, I was hoping to ask a super huge favor here.

There was a documentary on 12-21-2012 that I saw as a teenager back in the late 1980s.

It could have been from a Christian channel since that was all I was really allowed to watch back then.

The show absolutely terrified me and still kind of haunts me even to this day.

I'm trying to face my fears and watch it again now that I am much wiser now and this date is soon approaching.

So if anyone could help me find this broadcast, I would completely adore you.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Steffenfield

Hi James,

Haven't been using standard mail for a decade now. My mail box (the tin can) is only occupied by bills from various agencies, and a bunch of spam advertising. That's all I got to say on the mail subject

As far as the movie goes...there are numerous 2012 doomsday movies, but I don't recall any of them being that old. I was in elementary school than, so it's not surprising I haven't seen it. Anyway...things you describe sound pretty out there. Not even today's doomsday films go to such extremes.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Hi Mario!

Yeah, the video/movie/documentary, whatever it was, seemed completely outlandish, but there was something there that stuck with me over the years.

Oh, one question.

Is the page to upload pictures and avatars currently down?

I'm receiving this message.

ALERT!

YOUR AVATAR MUST NOW BE HOSTED THROUGH YOUR PHOTO ALBUM ON OUR MEDIA PORTAL.

Click here to access your photo album page, or here to learn more.

The first link takes me here.
video.abovetopsecret.com...

And the second link takes me nowhere.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)

new topics

top topics

join