It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 Presidential Election: A woman might be elected first time in History.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Oh, goody, just what we need. First it was Bushes, then it was Clintons, and now you want to make it more Kennedys, and just in case they aren't already politically elite or special enough, you want us to feel that God himself will reach down and "choose" her ... In case, you haven't forgotten, America went to war so that we didn't have to ruled by people claiming "divine right."

Also, the Democrats (Ms. Kennedy would almost certainly run as one) removed God from their platform and booed Him when they tried to shoehorn him back in, so why on earth is He going to life on of them up to rule us?

Unless of course, God has heard the slender majority of this nation demanding to have a "King" set over them just like the people of Israel did in the days of old. And he is complying and his purpose is not to save America, but to give her what she asks for ... good and hard ... by way of punishment.

In other words, He'd be bringing our chickens home to roost.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by khnum

Yes Benghazi is the Nemesis of the political career of Hillary, you are quite right, and it will be for some time also part of the troubles of Obama in this second term, although frankly now he has enough to deal with the mistake committed with the Obamacare, that menace to be a real huge scandal.

Talking about scandals, well Mrs Palin also has enough to be out of any possibility with all what have happened in her own family, it is difficult that a lady that has a so doubtful role in the Troppergate and the embarrassment of to have a teen daughter that became pregnant, can easy convince the public opinion that she can handle successfully the oval office.

As i told once, Geraldine Ferraro, Madelain Allbright, Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Dole and Sarah Palin all have worked without even know for the future President of the USA, Mrs Kennedy, in the same way that Adlay Stevension did to open the pathway for JFK to the Presidence.

Thanks,a
The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/13/2013 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

You remember me the so old rhetoric of certain political party that every election claims that if there is a President they dont like trying to be reelected he is another unsuccessful leader like Jimmy Carter.

Lets check how accurate is the statement that Carter was not a successful President or the worst, as they like always to say:

1) If Carter was not successful since he was only one term in the white house, well the same can be said of extremly popular Presidents like JF Kennedy or A Lincoln.

2) Well, it is true that he was only one term in the oval office, but at least he never was forced to resignate to continue in his job, like it happened to L Johnson and R Nixon. Moreover, he was never catched in a lie, specially being under oath, as it happened to R Nixon and W Clinton.

3) He also never was impeached or menaced to be so as it happened to R Reagan and W Clinton, that were both reelected.

4) Mr Carter never dealed with a political scandal that questioned his ethics, as it happened with R Nixon in Watergate, R Reagan in Irangate or W Clinton in Sexgate.

5) He also never drove the country to a policy that began a long escalation of the public finances toward a giant deficit, as R Reagan and G W H Bush did or to a global recesion or Great Depression as G.W.Bush and C Coolidge did.

6) He never push the country to conflicts that was unable later to win as it happened to L Johnson or GW Bush, or took in his hands the responsibility to use massive destruction weapons to try to end one, as it happened with H Truman when launched a nuclear attack over civil population in 1945.

7) it is true that he lost the election of 1980 affronting the horrendus campaign that Reagan launched against him, in moments in which he was affronting the violation of the international Law by the regime of Teheran against American diplomats, but at least he lost against only one rival and not trying to be relected with two opponents inthe election, embarrassment that in modern History only G.H.W.Bush has had in 1992.

8) Finally, he was indeed not relected and with a clear margin of votes against him, but at least he didnt affront the embarrassment that his own Vicepresident didnt want to run again with him, as It happened to G Ford with N Rockefeller, or to be forced the fire his own Vicepresident, for criminal charges against him, as it happend to Nixon with S Agnew.

9) He has beem longly blamed for the bad performance that the economy had in 1979-80, but the objective truth is that he inherited a sick economy from his predecessors, in a similar way that H Hoover in 1929, that was their tragedy and both affronted with courage times of crisis, that even their successors couldn't fix in one term. Yes, they, in that sense, were unsuccessful, but they worked in the best of their abilities to try to repair what they didn't damage and for that reason History has exonerated them. President Carter won Nobel Prize in 2002 and President Hoover was nominated 5 times for it - in 1921, 1933, 1941, 1946 and 1964.

Everything can be of the political color that you want to depending through which lens you are checking it.

Thanks for your interesting comment, By the way check my profile please, I am a respectable seer not a politician.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
A ha !
So it's Ted Cruz or Rand Paul.
One loves costumes and the other wigs.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

None of that proves anything about Carter beyond that he is probably a decent person. That doesn't mean he was very good at being a president.

And at the moment, if we elect "Sweet Caroline" the only thing we would be doing it on would be her name. She has no experience and a number of embarrassing verbal tics.

Of course, Obama had no experience, either, and look what that's getting us, but at least he can make a speech.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Unless of course, God has heard the slender majority of this nation demanding to have a "King" set over them just like the people of Israel did in the days of old.
reply to post by ketsuko

Dear Ketsuko,

Now, if to have a King means to have somebody that is able to stop a Nuclear Armageddon against all the odds, as JF Kennedy did in 1962, or with enough Character and moral authority to propose a Civil Rights Law , ignored at all for about 15 Presidents that were confronted with the issue, longly waited since the end of a civil war that was fought a century before him precisely to make it a reality,that is not a bad choice.

If to think like a King is to have a vision of progress that expanded the notion of prosperity of his generation, welcome to such kind of intellectual royalty. Before JFK the issue was to see who was going to decide what was the better way to share the access to opportunities, the repartition of the wealth. After him it was clear that the real problem was to use the science and technology to allow us to open new worlds of opportunities, each one offering to us even more resources than the ones nature without our intervention has to offer.

Before JFK it was a huge discussion of who was going to take the biggest portion of what progress can offer, after him there is the clarity to see that if the society work altogether pushing in the same direction that sinergy can move us to the shores of an ocean of aboundance never known for previous generations, even to reach the moon resources or try to conquer new frontiers for civilization in the space is possible.

Before JFK diversity was seen with fear, lack of confidence and even skepticism, after him we all learnt that is one of the great opportunities a society can have, it is a huge source of human capital.

With such kind of leadership, able to set up in just less than 1000 days the standards, ideals, goals and dreams of an entire generation, I am sure almost everybody will be happy to live again in Camelot, even if there would be a Queen but not a King ruling it.

Yes, Mrs Kennedy seems to be so much inexperienced now, but she has had along her life so close three private tutors of the most high order in Politics teaching her very valuable lessons, JF Kennedy, RF Kennedy and E Kennedy, with Professors like them it is not so difficult to find enough inspiration for the role.

Thanks for your participation in the thread,

Just an advice, pay attention to whom are you following or reading in Interpretation of History, ideologic fundamentalisms are not the best way to get objectivity.

Rice University Speech about why to go to the Moon?

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
People can elect a man, a woman, a black person or white, and in six months the novelty will wear off and we'll all go back to saying, "This President is just like all the rest. A politician."

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Carolyn Kennedy is not going to run for anything. She took the gig in Japan because she loves the place and PM Abe is pushing for women to take a greater role in Japan and she wanted to get away from the press in the US for JFKs 50th anniversy. She once showed interest in being appointed to take Clintons spot in congress when she became Sec State but, she was a hot mess in front of the media and had no interest in going through the motions the get the job so she withdrew. She has never shown any interest in running for any office and will be a stong supported of Clinton in 2016.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
You would think a woman would be smart enough not to even want the presidents job. I guess there could be a few dumb ones who would run. Why would anyone want to deal with the type of people in Washington anyway, you are on edge all the time, wondering if any part of what they are hearing is true. It would really suck to be a congressman.

FDR wore a dress when he was a kid, does that qualify.
edit on 13-11-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

This week I have decided to come back to this thread since it is clear that many of the essential factors I mentioned were going to occur by the Presidential election of 2016 have already appeared in scene on this second semester of 2014.

I my opening posts of the thread, that comes from the time a little after the Presidential election of 2012, I predicted that we were going to see running for the Nominations of both parties a woman, like it is the case of ex Senator and ex Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, from the Democratic Side of the Arena, and ex Governor of Florida Jeb Bush , from the Republican side of the Arena.

Their respective reactions to the announcement Yesterday of an Executive Action that in practice represents a Migratory reform, shows to us that they are decided to contend in the next election and compete for their respective nominations until the end.

Here the news:

news.yahoo.com...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

Post by The angel of Lightness Nov 10th 2012,
I am perceiving Political events coming in years beyond the Obama era, and although this is not the first time I have said that I have seen clearly a woman in the role of the President of the country for the future, I am now convinced that this will occur following the ending of the second term of the Obama-Biden administration.

edit on 11/21/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

Post by The Angel of Lightness, Nov 13th 2012, Hillary Clinton might contend to be the next President, ....

edit on 11/21/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

I think there is a person that is suddenly appearing in the Political scene of the country that it seems to match almost as well as Ambassador Carolyn Kennedy to be the mysterious woman that years ago appeared in my vision on a Presidential oath taking place in a near future term.

I know perfectly that many are convinced that all the chances point directly to former Senator and former State Secretary Hillary Clinton, but in my opinion there are aspects of her life that do not match really with the lady of my visions.

However, Senator Elizabeth Warren, who was born In Oklahoma and is in the senate for the State of Massachusetts and whose father died in 1997 and was extremely ill with heart problems since she was a just a kid, looks to be possibly the person I have foresaw becoming President at future.

She also has an interesting aspect in her ancestry that indicates me has something to do with the glances of the past of the future President that came clearly in my vision.

It seems that She is descendent at least in part of Native Americans, that were pushed from the East of the country in the so called Trail of Tears toward Oklahoma on XIX century, this would make her mixed of whites with Cherokees, so in some way she is coming from a background in which genocide took place, a situation that match with my comments that the lady to be elected President will have in her family past some tragic plot.

www.cherokee.org...

thomaslegion.net...

Here some interesting articles about this enigmatic and interesting lady that started her political life as Republican but then turned into be Senator, that also has degrees in Engineering, Health and Law.

en.wikipedia.org...

hotair.com...

wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com...

Now, it seems there is some kind of political conspiracy against this woman from enemies that want to damage her image and that have questioned in all possible ways her ties with the Cherokee nation.

I am not defending or criticizing any of these positions, I am just mentioning them since it comes to my curiosity the coincidence this represents since the beginning I claimed the future Mrs. President has dealt with a past marked by an of conspiracy surrounding her person as well as various members of her family.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 12/13/2014 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Dear Readers,

During the last 10 days a very important arrival of a new candidate in the competition for the White House has happened. Another woman somebody that suddenly emerged as a potential nominee without having to pull so much or wait so long as Hillary Clinton has appeared in the political scene.

Mrs Carly Fiorina has surprised perhaps many with her decision to run also for the Presidency, in the Republican side, but not to me or my readers, that since almost 3 years ago read here in this thread that another woman was going to come with great momentum in the less expected moment and also without not so much previous political experience but great determination and leadership.

Here some of my previous predictions that are fitting well with Mrs Fiorina.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:32 PM by the Angel of Lightness
This woman is now in her mid age, I can say who she is not, and in my perception is that she does not look to be neither Hillary Clinton, neither Condoleezza Rice or Sarah Palin.

So it is clear that I was predicted another lady different than the so famous ones that have been in the race since long time ago.

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 12:26 AM by the Angel of Lightness

Again perhaps the mystery of her identity has something to do with the tragic circumstances that have affected this woman, since very young, or the dark forces that were involved in her strange losses and sorrows.

I also predicted that this woman is a person of courage and survivor or great personal Tragedies, well that is the case with Mrs Fiorina that is survivor of Breast Cancer, with double Mastectomy and also a divorced lady that married again.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 03:41 PM By the Angel of Lightness
..but this Lady, the one I am foreseeing is going to do so, and let me tell that spending less energy and personal effort than none of her competitors, because she is the one carrying the blessing of the almighty.

Well I sincerely think that to be alive after a so grave illness is by itself a clear blessing of the almighty.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:54 AM by the Angel of Lightness

This fine lady will be in the public arena in the near future, starting at incredible pace a brilliant career toward the white house.

By the way she is going to be called for such a position, it will be at the beginning perhaps a surprise even for her, a challenge that she will take as an opportunity Longley waited not only by her, but by her people, to be part again of the History.

Mrs Fiorina comes from a family that was gravely sacrificed during the civil war, they were Republicans that supported President Lincoln and gave their lives in such a cause.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:06 PM by the Angel of Lightness

a person that until know never appeared as a favorite for that position, somebody that has not worked all what professional politicians like Hillary Clinton, Condoleeza Rice, Sarah Palin or Elizabeth Dole have done pursing such a goal

Well, it is clear that all the background of Mrs Fiorina is not in Politics, she is coming from the Private sector, to have had really important jobs in some of the leading companies of the country, like Hewlett Packard although certainly she has been a tech adviser to agencies like the NSA and CIA .

posted on Dec, 13 2014 by the Angel of Lightness

I know perfectly that many are convinced that all the chances point directly to former Senator and former State Secretary Hillary Clinton, but in my opinion there are aspects of her life that do not match really with the lady of my visions

I wish the best of the lucks to Mrs Fiorina and we are going to see if she is finally the mysterious lady that I have seen in my visions running successfully toward the White house, for now I only can say that I am glad that we don't have just only woman in the Presidential race but two and one in each party.

Pls read:

www.yahoo.com...

www.nationalreview.com...

The Angel of Lightness .

edit on 5/11/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Dear Readers,

I'm feeling on the last weeks that , as I commented before in this thread, that the things are going to turn pretty weird for Mrs Hillary Clinton, who is going to have ahead some of the most difficult moments of her campaign for the Presidency.

The scandal of the emails , that she replied from personal accounts and not from the State department ones, is going to turn in to a nightmare that can even jeopardize the political momentum she has showed along the last two months..

There is a lot of to be disclosed and also to be analyzed around her way to handle the crisis in Libya, and I don't see an easy path for her along this year with such a weight on her back.

As I also pointed in my opening posts, I feel sincerely that a woman is going right now directly to the white house, and she could be elected either in one of the two principal places of the ticket for the next term, but I am afraid that Hillary did a tremendous mistake in her interpretation of the crisis on North Africa, it was not just the assassination of the ambassador in Libya, actually her entire vision of the series of revolutions in the region was really wrong, she was unable to foresee that those political changes were sending all the south of the Mediterranean to political instability and opening the path that now ISIS is using to fight there. She has paid a tremendous price for that error.

Now, I also feel that the there is a so important political figure in the Democratic side that is not yet contesting the nomination and will appear clearly as a favorite in the second semester of this 2015, that person seems to me that will gain the respect and support of many important sectors of that party that have not yet endorsed Clinton candidacy, like the Kennedy Clan and the Carters.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/26/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

its not the first time a woman has been elected you know.

this woman beat Hillary by 75 years en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: monkofmimir

Dear monkfmimir,

The datum you have brought it is pretty interesting, and quite rare to find, since Tanu Tuva is no longer an independent country, it was formally annexed by the USSR in 1944.

Nevertheless, I have another contestant to be the first woman ever elected state head.

Although she ruled with her husband together with the title of Emperors, they didn't inherit the throne, there was not through succession right , they were both elected by a national referendum. I am talking about Carlotta of Mexico , also known as Charlotte of Belgium.

She was princess daughter of the King Leopold Ist of Belgium and married the Archduke of Austria Ferdinand Joseph Maximiliam , of the Royal house of Hapsburg, and who is better known in History as Maximilian of Mexico.

They were called by the conservative Mexicans to rule the country , but Her Husband put as a condition to accept the Throne to be elected in national referendum.

At that time Mexico was a country divided by civil war in between liberals and Conservatives, each band recognized as President acting their respective Leaders, (since the constitutional President José Ignacio Comonfort de los Ríos resigned in 1858, triggering the internal conflict called the Reforma War):

Benito Juarez- Garcia, the Supreme court Principal, supported by the liberal politicians.

and

General Miguel Miramon y Tarelo, a military that was one of the Child Hero of the academy of Chapultepec in the war against USA of 1848.

After to be appointed Emperors, Maximiliam and Carlotta came from their original principality of Miramar to rule Mexico from 1864 to 1867.

Their principal realizations as Elected Monarchs of Mexico were:

- 1st Mexican Law of protection of the native Mexican aborigines lands, that were menaced a long centuries by the great land lords.

- 1st Mexican Law offering free mandatory public basic education for all under age children sponsored by the State.

- The Law of emancipation of the servants of the large ranch estates, that in practice meant the abolition of slavery in Mexico.

Also they started an ambition plan of Architectonic renovation of Mexico city that is in part responsible, together with the policies of General Porfirio Diaz , of the remarkable French style that prevails in the Historic sector of Mexico city.

pls check:

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/26/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: sealing

My guess is Ted Cruz / Bobby Jindal ticket for GOP,
12 Months out

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Eighteenthdegree

Dear Eighteenthdegree,

No, I don't share your forecast, nevertheless I feel you are right into include Ted Cruz as a very potential element to enter in the GOP ticket. Now, what I am feeling on the last days, I am talking about extra sensorial intuition supported in visions I got in dreams suggest that the two possibilities for the Republicans in 2016 are:

- Jeb Bush for President with Carli Fiorina for Vice President, that would give a fair battle against the Democratics with real chances even to win, although in a very closed election, with small margin of victory.

- Donald Trump for President with Ted Cruz for Vice President, in the fascist side of the GOP, that if gets the nomination will be defeated even easier than the first Formula, it should not have real chance to arrive to power for lack of popular support. I can say that although the campaign is going to turn more difficult by the end of 2015, this possible republican formula is the only one that can facilitate a landslide victory of the Democrats.

Now, what in this moment intrigues me more is , however, what is going to happen in the evolution of the campaign in the Democratic side, that many consider is unlikely to offer surprises.

I have been along the last week experiencing some dreams that suggest me that we are nearby to face a huge event in America, it may occur in the country or very close to its coasts, that will change dramatically the political game toward the Presidential Election of 2016, and in particular could produce an almost incredible turning point in the aspirations of the Democratic party to retain the Presidency, is going to change the current scenario in which Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders are forerunners.

What I have perceived seems to be a so grave incident in the public order that would occur in or close to the coasts of what seems to be a southern state, something that is going to be an extremely violent episode, but which characteristics could impact with more momentum that the massacres we have already been seeing along years. This by sure will shake the governability of the country and even has characteristics that can justify the application of martial law.

I also have the impression that I have sawn this at least once in the past, I am even checking carefully my threads of really long time ago, to try to determine why there is some familiarity in the images that have come to my mind on the last nights. Since I warned in advance of the risk to occur the tragedy of Benghazi I am wondering if this would be another terrorist attack or something new that will suddenly emerge of that incident but with enough strength to be a worst political scandal.

Other important element to discuss is the political consequences of this terrible incoming event. I have watched a new political precandiate emerging in the democratic side, somebody that clearly is right now out of the contest and might be triggered to a position in the scene that put this person even ahead of Clinton, at least for a while, but in an unexpected manner and moment for her.

Anyway this event and the new opponent in the election will prove to the principal obstacle of Clinton to be elected President, more than what ever happen with the Republicans, since would be a variable in the equation for which she and her campaign are not prepared to deal with and certainly shall change completely the strategy of her part for 2016.

Now, the contestant to enter in the campaign although arriving to it the last, does not look to be a young person, to the contrary I feel is somebody with an extremely large career, a very mature politician, and seems to be a man.

The situation itself in way to occur will create a new political context that should put again in discussion the ability of Hillary Clinton to affront successfully important national security crisis, like the one occurred in Benghazi, Libya, when she was State secretary. I am afraid that Hillary could be either forced to decline in his intention to be President or either to decide to go ahead in a secondary role in the Democratic ticket of 2016 under the new circumstances to appear.

I am under the impression that another political figure that suddenly will be affected so much by this event is Jeb Bush, his campaign will possibly even experience a drastic change of momentum as a consequence of what is going to occur, since he is almost sure that the democratic Nominee will be Hillary.

What ever nature this issue may have, either a political scandal, a terrorist attack or other violent outcome or a financial or economic crisis, The people will change their thinking with respect to who must be the President to be elected in 2016 in question of few days, after the incoming grave national matter surprisingly emerges.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/27/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Posted on July 27th 2015
I have watched a new political precandiate emerging in the democratic side, somebody that clearly is right now out of the contest and might be triggered to a position in the scene that put this person even ahead of Clinton, at least for a while, but in an unexpected manner and moment for her.
Now, the contestant to enter in the campaign although arriving to it the last, does not look to be a young person, to the contrary I feel is somebody with an extremely large career, a very mature politician, and seems to be a man.

Dear Readers,

A News appeared just today in the web is pointing directly to the achievement of my prediction that another really important Democratic Precandidate is near to enter in the race to the white house for the 2016 Election.

Vice President Joe Biden is a really great match with the person I described would suddenly disclose his intentions to make a really big bid for the Presidential election, in position to be a really difficult competitor to Hillary Clinton and even to ruin her possibilities to become the first Woman elected in History, at least for the Presidence part of the ticket.

The news of today about the intentions of important fund raisers to support Biden does not surprise me at all, and let me use this thread to refine even more my original prediction, by saying that Biden could get the nomination of his party and pick up a woman for runner mate, although I see extremely difficult that this person be Mrs Clinton.

This lady nominated possibly for the VP if become elected anyway will be the First lady ever elected in History for the White house ticket and may even at future reach the Presidence in the long run. Technically 2016 could be a very similar election to the one of 1960, with two persons in the same ticket that at future should both arrive to the Presidence, as it happened with JFK and LBJ

Mrs Clinton and her campaign are quite right that if Biden runs is going to be by sure the greatest challenge to defeat in the incoming race for the Presidence.

Here the links of the news of today:

www.yahoo.com...

www.cnn.com...

www.pressherald.com...

Let me finish saying that I am feeling right now that I am literally reading a clear causal line, this is more than a mere forecast, it is a vision of future things to occur, reaching the level of prophecy. Even the name of the future runner mate of Biden, if becomes nominate, may perfectly be already mentioned many posts ago here in this same thread.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 8/1/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Today another potential Precandidate in the democratic side is mentioned in reports of the media, and curiously he also matches incredibly well with the forecast I released in the last week of July, that Hillary Clinton will no more be the lonely ace of her party in the incoming 2016 election, but that a much mature male candidate was going to surge surprisingly.

www.nytimes.com...

At this point is not only VicePresident Joe Biden, in moments in which Senator Bernie Sanders is performing extraordinarily well in the polls of various primaries, but also former VicePresident Al Gore who is receiving offerings from many friends to run again for the White House as a contender for the Democratic nomination.

www.cnn.com...

Any of the three so experienced politicians match in details with the description I gave some weeks ago when I foresaw a very mature new precandidate taking the vanguard in the competition and leaving Mrs Clinton in a second position of preference in the polls.

gma.yahoo.com...#

What this has to do with the election first time of a woman in the Ticket?

well , although right now there are many threads predicting what has been the trend in the polls in the last three months, that Mrs Clinton is going to be that woman, this thread that was opened three years ago, following the tradition of two more ones that predicted successfully the election and reelection of President Barack Obama, remains still in the opinion that she is not necessarily the only chance to see that forecast accomplished, and that even a woman could be called by a male candidate to be part of winner formula, as a runner mate.

If a Woman become elected not for the Presidence but for the VicePresident office, my prediction is that she will be anyway at future President of the United States.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/14/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Dear Readers,

It is time to refine the forecast that this prediction accurately released years ago, in the light of what I can perceive in the causal line that America is right now walking.

It is clear that we are indeed going to live in November 8th a Historic Election, with a woman leading the process, so if everything runs normally, with no surprising events jumped suddenly into scene, in other words, if we have Hillary Clinton still alive for that day, she will be elected Next President of the United States.

It is however this an election with many unique characteristics, so I would not expect to see a landslide result, not as clear as many believe right now can be, Donald Trump will win some States that are considered right now pretty tied and he will have a final result in electoral votes better than polls can right now predict.

The popular vote will perform a very important role in this election, every vote will count until the end, but the result in terms of electoral votes will be clear enough to don't leave doubts about who was the winner.

Nevertheless, the battle in some important very contested states will maintain the expectation still uncertain until the night hours of that day.

I also perceive that important events in the international arena, especially in the countries that are on war, as well as in the domestic problems with violence can add a lot of noise to the decision that the American people can take, giving hope to the Republican party that there is a way to prevent a third Democratic term in a row.

Mrs Clinton will have a post election time not so tranquil, soon after she become elected hard work for the American diplomacy will be required to prevent that she inherit the same so chaotic scene that President Obama has dealed along all his second term. That will be a time for deep meditation for our future President, who will find comfort in the memories she keep of her beloved father, a tenacious man that coming from extremely humble roots became a successful businessman with notable skills to manage teams.

Donald Trump will take all the time of the world to accept his defeat in the election, he will contest many regional results trying to find the way to change the general result.

Thanks For your attention

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 10/24/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join