It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 Presidential Election: A woman might be elected first time in History.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Dear FlyersFan,

Let me remind that this is a thread on a future woman President of the USA, however, Let me respond your reply. I clearly pointed that what is really missing in America in our generation is to have a real political center.

Pls check, www.youtube.com...

also I encourage to research about him on:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I even suggested the need to have now another Nelson Rockefeller; somebody that even being member of one of the most important business families of America didn't think that to be a person of center in politics was not necessarily a contradiction.
Pls check: www.youtube.com...

It is a real tragedy to see politicians like the two Bushes, both that have pushed this country to grave recessions, in 1992 and in 2008, and both after have also pushing the nation to huge conflicts which justification still remains very doubtful. In contrast, a great truly leader of real Charisma, acute intelligence & more moral integrity, as Rockefeller ,couldn’t be more than 2 years and six months a Vice-president in the shadow of Gerald Ford, to be changed in the last moment in a clearly looser ticket of 1976 for the more Nixonian figure of Robert Dole.
Pls check:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Dwight Eisenhower also had one of the most balanced agendas of the XX Century, promoting the civil rights first time in modern History and also supporting that America might be a neutral Power with respect to the middle east conflict, but using his influence to boost peace in that region, and he had the tremendous courage to denounce in his very last speech being President, and also a National Military Hero of WWII, the existence of a military establishment in the country.

It is difficult to don’t react with indignation to see how M. Romney used with disgusting opportunism the death of the American Ambassador in Libya, in contrast with absolute support given by the Democratic Congress to Mr Bush on September 11th of 2001. How contrasting is that with the very patriotic way, for instance, General Eisenhower reacted toward the death of President Kennedy in November of 1963.
www.youtube.com...

It is sad to see a great Old party, as the Republican is, kidnapped by sectarian politicians that don’t reflect the truly ideals of that political organization. No the problem is not to be Republican, is to a good one, to recover the principles that party had in times of real national leaders as Lincoln or Grant.

We all see how Mitt Romney liked a lot to criticize, about the stimulus programs of the Obama Administration, as well as his philosophy to make the Government a very active agent of not only regulation, but stimulation of the recovery and salvation of key sectors of the economy in times of grave crisis. Well, this same police that was defended and even implemented, also in times of crisis, by other kind of Republican leader, President Herbert Hoover, who was able to see its extremely urgency and convenience for the good of the nation.

Please check:
www.youtube.com...

It is ironic that for a similar plan President Obama is attacked systematically for the so poor leadership that now controls the Republican party as a to be a radical.

G.W Bush not only inherited a giant public debt to Obama, but after have received one of the best economic moments of the modern History of America in 2000, to turned it into, in just 6 years, the worst nightmare our generation has ever experienced.

M. Romney attacked during the campaign President Obama, as well as the 47 million Americans that are living from the state support now, when In 1947 President Hoover called for similar social policies to be applied to fix another global terrible post war crisis around the world.

It is time that the republicans start to question the kind of leadership they have had on the last 12 years, to recall the great figures of the Past, and to change the course created by all the Richard Nixon’s men to the GOP, as the 2 Bushes or the 2 Romneys. This is the hour to recover the necessary moral leadership that the good Quaker of the GOP, Mr. Herbert Hoover, worked so hard to maintain in that political organization along more than 40 years.

Thanks for your attention,
The Angel of Lightness

edit on 11/21/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Gifford. The one who was shot in Tuscon. ... I can see her running and winning.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

Hi Dear amatrine,

The future woman President of the USA will emerge so soon in the next term in a very public role, carrying out a great political responsibility, in which she will show a great demonstration of talent, professionalism, leadership and personal charisma.

So we will not have to expect three years to know who she is. This fine lady will be in the public arena in the near future, starting at incredible pace a brilliant career toward the white house.

By the way she is going to be called for such a position, it will be at the beginning perhaps a surprise even for her, a challenge that she will take as an opportunity longly waited not only by her, but by her people, to be part again of the History.

Thanks for your reply,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Carolyn Kennedy.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JamesofOz

Hi Dear JamesofOz,

I am going to be very open on this point, very straightforward:

If I say yes to your suggestion, about Carolyn Kennedy, I am pretty sure that somebody is going to come here and accuse me to be doing partisan politics, instead of serious prophecy.

Even I would not be surprised if that somebody also suggest that I have discharged the names of Hillary Clinton, Condoleezza Rice and Sarah Palin for the same partisan political preferences, after all they are two Republicans and only one Democratic.

Only to prevent such a biased judgment of my truly intentions, let me discharge also the names of Madeleine Albright, Elizabeth Dole and Janet Reno, so in that case they would be three Democratic ladies against three Republicans that are not going to take part in this competition.

So, I prefer to allow the facts to evolve by themselves, they are going to say clearly who is this Lady that is waiting to enter in the scene for surprise of many and for the good of the country and the world.

Tonight my prayer to God is:

Oh Dear Lord, would you please send me predictions that do not make feel bad my Republican readers? I mean it seems that my comments that the hurricane striking Florida during the national GOP convention, as a very bad omen against Romney's Campaign, have carried me grave accusations of partisan preferences. Somebody here is very angry that you revealed me that Obama was going to be our President for two terms.

Thanks for your reply,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
If it is Carolyn Kennedy then what is the issue that she had with Hillary Clinton?

Would this have been something behind the scenes or a known slight?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Don't be naive everyone.

Obama will get a third term.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by davjan4

You do know that not only will this not happen but it is impossible, right?

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Would this have been something behind the scenes or a known slight?

Well, I am not willing to say openly if it is or not Carolyn Kennedy, but suppose she is, if you want to dig in her past possibly you are going to find something certainly interesting with respect to the Clintons, that Mrs Jacqueline Lee Bouvier-Kennedy-Onassis died on January 1994, exactly on the time of the Clinton Administration, so logically it was expected to have a Presidental homage to her.

Although she was perhaps the most famous first lady of the USA in all the second half of the XX century, she was also the only one that didn't get a state funeral. Neither the President Clinton, or any of the former Presidents attended the religious service in Saint Ignatius Loyola church in Manhattan, although certainly Hillary Clinton was present as well as Mrs Lady Bird Johnson.

Why? because she married Aristotle Onassis, a divorced man, after Kennedy?

She died 13 years after Ronald Reagan was elected President of the USA, the first divorced ever arrived to the white house, but even with such precedent a hypocrit society decided that she was not good enough to deserve the so high special honor that was only reserved for people like her.

Pls check: Jacqueline Kennedy with Reagans

She was buried in Arlington National cemetery, in the same tomb of her husband, President John F. Kennedy, as her two sons Arabella and Patrick, after a religious service attended by all her close friends, her sons and of course all the Kennedy Clan leaded by Senator Edward Kennedy, but the great absent of that ceremony was precisely the President Clinton, although even Arnold schwarzenegger was there..

President Clinton only met briefly the Kennedy family that day joining the motorcade,after the funeral, and talk with them in the moment they were taking their chatered jet at the National airport. There are no photos of him attending the religious service, since he didn't find time to attend the funeral.

Please check: www.netplaces.com...

In contrast, look how nice homage President Clinton offered to Richard M Nixon! He certainly found a lot of time for him, is not an irony?!

President Clinton Homaging Richard Nixon

Mrs Kennedy-Onassis deserved to be honored by the presence of the President of the USA in her funeral, if not at least of the State Secretary , besides the presence of the current first lady. She was the only first lady along the XX century that risked her own life trying to help the President of the USA, her husband, when was fatally shoted in Dallas on November 22nd 1963, that make her a heroine of the country by her own right, she even helped the personal guard of the President to jump aboard the Presidential Limousine.

This is so absurd omission is even more notorious if we consider the fact that Bill Clinton used a lot the image of JFK to boost his own political career to the white house.

Please check: Bill Clinton Politically Advertised Photo with JFK

Perhaps the extreme tied agenda of the President might be a good excuse for this omision, but how about the one of his State Secretary, or any other Secretary of his administration, or the other former Presidents? He perfectly may send the Carters in his representation and the one of the Democratic Party.

The other Democratic President , Mr Jimmy Carter and his wife certainly were present in the final tribute to Lady Bird Johnson, but they were also great absents to the one of Mrs Kennedy.

Please check: www.lbjlib.utexas.edu...

Mrs Rosalyn Carter also attended the funeral of former First lady Betty Ford, as you can see in this photo, even former President George Bush was there.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Well, perhaps after all Jacqueline Kennedy will have her own state great homage at last with the presence of one President of the USA not so far in the future, somebody that will be sure to give her the place she deserve in History..

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 11/25/2012 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by The angel of light

I just saw this response.

I have to make a store run but the tidbit about JO's funeral is odd. I will read and comment later.

Thanks. I find this line of conversation interesting. Anything dealing with the "divinity" of politics will always get my attention.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Hi Dear cry93,

I am sure that Mr Former President Bill Clinton perhaps is today sincerely repented of this unforgivable omission from his side, after all such a nice long state funeral granted to Richard Nixon, the only President of the USA until now that has been forced to resignate, with all the compelling honors he gave to him, however, didn't prevent that the Republican party started impeachment against him some years later and almost make of him a second Nixon.

Pls check: President Clinton at Nixon funeral

Ironically it was Senator Edward Kennedy one of the key members of the Senate that deffended Clinton until the end during the sexgate and could save his neck of a terrible end for his Administration and his political career.

Please check: President Bill Clinton impeachment

Please check: abcnews.go.com...

The positive outcome of what he did by showing his respects to Nixon memory is perhaps that the only republican that was willing to defend him during the impeachment judgement was former President Gerald Ford, that used the sexgate to regain fame by defending Clinton but just only to remark that he did the correct decission by giving full indult to Richard Nixon, saved him to be send to jail due to Watergate Scandal.

President Ford spent many years of his retired life bittered by the terrible price he paid granting to Nixon such a pardon, since he believed that decission prevented him to be elected on the election of 1976 against Presdident Jimmy Carter.

usatoday30.usatoday.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I like that you have started adding friendly links to what I know to be reputable (read safe) sites. Others may feel more comfortable clicking them as well.

I'm reading, and forgive me because I was too young to vote during the first Clinton administration, that JO was surprisingly friendly and opened with the Clinton family. She even invited Hillary to a private gathering shortly after the inauguration where she gave her advice on how to protect young Chelsea. I also read about several encounters where she entertain the couple on yachts and such.

Just something I know in a general sense is she stayed far away from politics and even the post-JFK Democratic presidents. However, she seemed to have had a fondness for the Clintons. So it makes sense that perhaps she wasn't the offending party.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Well Dear Cry93,

Certainly Mrs Jacqueline Kennedy retired completely of politics after the Assassination of her husband, even she didn't actually take part in the Presidential campaign of his brother in law, Senator Robert Kennedy, in 1968, her only contribution to that cause was perhaps to delay her public engagement with Aristotle Onassis.

She neither took part in that campaign of 1968, that ended tragically with the death of Robert Kennedy after he won the primary of the Democratic party in California, neither in the campaign of Senator Edward Kennedy also in the primary of 1976 against President Jimmy Carter.

However she was extremly active promoting Art and culture events, and became a major sponsor of many events that enriched the cultural life of the country, that is a contribution in her Post white house era that deserve a better aknowledgement.

Here some links of that so important part of her life:

mas.org...

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

www.kennedy-center.org...

It seems that even she made some artworks, at least this what a house of Art looks to suggest:

www.askart.com...

and it was not only in Arts where she was a very active leader, also in many foundations for protection of the childhood, health care, History preservation, Humanities etc.

Pls check millercenter.org...

She was an extraordinary lady that did a lot along many years after her time in the white house, and for that reason, besides her heroic role in the facts of November 22nd 1963 in Dallas, she might deserve to have received a Presidential honor, something that unfortunately didn't happen, although She received a lot of private organizations honors along her life.

There were three Democratic administrations after the death of JFK during her life: Lyndon Johnson (1964-69), Jimmy Carter (1977-81), and Bill Clinton (1994-2000). None of them gave her any honor or recognition for the courage showed in the day of the Assassination in Dallas.

Here another nice photo of President Bill Clinton ornating President Gerald Ford for the way he deffended his neck in the sexgate scandal. Of course he had good reasons to be very thanksful.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Here an interesting article mentioning the insights of President Gerald Ford revealed to a writer, to be published only after his death, about his opinion about his successor womanizing problem:

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Someone's been watching too much "Political Animals" on Showcase.
2cd

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cynic

Dear Cynic,

Well that is the beauty of certain brilliant moments in History, the special magic that sometimes emerge and that suggest that God is entering in History to try to correct it, of all the damage created by very ambitious men that look power primarily as a source of prestige and for personal vanity.

This is a unique way to understand how in the middle of the terrible jungle of the Politics, suddenly without too much effort, without an entire life in the middle of the power intrigues, a relatively unknown person, or an unexpected candidate, becomes a leader for the Nation, and enlightens the History with a new fresh current of air.

This was the case for instance of the arrival of the power for figures like Lecht Walesa in Poland, Mikhail Gorbachov in the former URSS, John Paul II in the Holy see, Abraham Lincoln, Herbert Hoover, Franklin Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower, John F Kennedy, Jimmy Carter, Barack Obama in the US Presidence, as well as Vaslav Havel in the Czech republic or Winston Churchill in Great Britain.

The first woman President of the USA will be also a person that until know never appeared as a favorite for that position, somebody that has not worked all what professional politicians like Hillary Clinton, Condoleeza Rice, Sarah Palin or Elizabeth Dole have done pursing such a goal.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Today finally the signal that I predicted it was going to occur pointed in the direction of an unexpected return in to Politics of a very important figure of the past of the Country, has occurred, a woman coming from one of the most important political families of the USA was called to be the next Ambassador of the USA in Tokyo.

This lady that during years denied to have any interest into enter in the Political Arena finally has accepted to be nominated for one of the most important positions of the American diplomacy overseas.

She of course does not need any introduction, but the important aspect here of this news is that it represents the first step in a marathonic race that will put her in the following years in the way to be elected first woman President of the USA.

Here is the news, ladies and gentlemen, Mrs Carolyn Kennedy , first female Ambassador of USA in Japan, and according with my prophecy future President of the USA.

blogs.wsj.com...

news.yahoo.com...

www.usatoday.com...

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I can see Mrs Carolyn Kennedy moving up the political ladder, only cause her families history.

Seriously however would she want to be president that is a stressful job it ages people.

Least you didn't say something outrageous like Laura Eisenhower as shes an esoterical fruit loop who probably too unstable to drive a car ley alone the presidency.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I wouldn't mind seeing South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley run for office. But I really would like to hear her views on policy first. She also meets a lot of your criteria that you laid out.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Dear AthlonSavage,

Carolyn Kennedy will boost in an almost incredible way toward a very crucial political role, not just only because she is member of one of the most important political families of the country, but since she is going to be confronted and dealing with a great challenge in diplomacy in the middle of an international crisis that will be the second great moment of incredible tension in which the world shall be in a very real risk to affront the beginning of WWIII.

Mrs Kennedy has been chosen by God, as it was his father in 1962, to deal with another episode of a possible armageddon, as it happened with the crisis of the Soviet missiles in Cuba. This time, Japan will be affronting so closely the deterioration of the stability of far east due to the increasing tensions in the Korean Peninsula.

Her ability to handle such a very difficult moment will give her a very protagonic role in the second term of the Obama administration. She will be, thanks to this surprising incident, suddenly showing a very rare talent to move successfuly under great pressure, performing in an outstanding way and being the key chess piece of President Obama to stop the conflict.

Mrs Kennedy will prove to be capable of solve grave international problems that she will have on her focused the attention and respect of the entire world, something that Hillary Clinton, for instance, couldn't show in her treatment of the revolutions of North Africa. For this reason She will emerge as the great Democratic Assett for 2016.

The angel of Lightness

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
On a side note yesterday I got a full color picture of Sarah Palin when I shut my eyes for no apparent reason this from past experience could mean shes in trouble or might get more invoved in public events.

After Benghazi I doubt Hillary could successfully run.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join