It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO and the Alteration of Religions for World Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
One of the things I have been made aware of in the last month, has been the historical agenda to slowly squeeze world religions into a single controllable mold.

I would have posted this under religion, but I think the overall picture here shows how the NWO has a larger overall picture then just financial control.

I never understood why until I read a free book over on
www.thechronicleproject.org...
Calendar Fraud, Tracking the Destruction of Biblical Sabbath
(if any one has the time to read it, its 171 pages, but descent It gets a hair churchy, but the historical stuff blew my mind and made me aware of what was going on. (Hence my posting here)

I thought it would be good info to show how the PTB have used churchianity to pull this thing all together.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hasn't it been prophesized that the NWO will eventually control a one world religion as well as one economy and one political system? I can see that slowly falling into place on all fronts. I think financially, the US Dollar is the only thing standing in the way of a unified monetary system. I think the economy will fall immediately following the dollar's demise, opening the door for the unified economy. I don't want to get political here but I think Democracy is on its way out- setting the stage for the unified government. Lastly, I think traditional religion is fading and what is rising in it's place is an all-inclusive humanist religion. So, yes, the NWO should have complete control soon.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by winterkill

Anyway I guess whatever religion will be, it'd still be much better than the current ones.
I hope so. Or maybe there will be no religion at all, only science and technology.....

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthonluzzi

Anyway I guess whatever religion will be, it'd still be much better than the current ones.
I hope so. Or maybe there will be no religion at all, only science and technology.....

How many different religions do you think there are in existence right now?

edit on 9-11-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The calendar given to Israel was a lunar/solar one...
...the succession of Sabbath days were determined with reference to the New Moon each lunar cycle.

The first day of the month was the day following the sighting of the New Moon...
...six work days followed this and the seventh day was a rest day or Sabbath...
...this 'seventh day' was actually day eight of the month...
...and the succession of weekly Sabbaths followed on day 15, 22, 28 and the cycle started again next New Moon.

This calendar has not been observed by Israel since about 200 AD when it was changed to reflect the Roman Julian calendar that was the basis of commercial world.

However, I do not believe that lunar Sabbaths should necessarily be observed now...
...the determination for Israel was made using local criteria...
...and at least from a Christian viewpoint what the symbol represented has been fulfilled.

The apostle Paul said it this way...

“One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. 6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it.” Romans 14:5-6

...and his said to the Galatians...

"But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage? Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain." Galatians 4:9-11

...and his comments to the Colossians...

"Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.” Colossians 2:16-17

So although the biblical Sabbaths were determined by lunar cycles...
...they are of no consequence to believers under the New Covenant...
...except as part of the Old Covenant 'shadow' whose reality was fulfilled in Christ.

I believe it would be an act of NWO authority if any day was specified as a religious necessity...
...the selection of a day to worship should only be personal and never by external law/command.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthonluzzi

The "bee hive"....also called
"ascension"
"spiritual awakening"
"global consciousness"
"spiritual evolution"
"the Christ consciousness"
"evolution of consciousness"
"the divinity within"
"dimensional uplift"
"transhuminism"
"Bliss"

"Man is becoming god" - Adolph Hitler

It's a belief everywhere in this world - Freemasons, Hinduism, Buddhism, New Age, ufology cults, Mormonism, Islamic Mahdi etc etc etc

And as before, you will die. It is the serpent's religion which panders to the worst aspect of man - the thinking that he is god in direct opposition to His Creator.. What was, will be again. There is only life through Christ Jesus.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Why does science/technology, and religion have to be separate?

We have honestly only been in the technological age 150 or so years. Where do you think we will be in 1000 more years? Or 10,000 more years?

In my mind science and religion are one in the same. We just know very very little so far.

Like if you where do go back 10,000 years and show someone life today how would they explain it. it would be totally incomprehensible. like I can see someone 10,000 years ago calling a UN killbot a locust. lol

Like Garuda the giant metallic bird that dropped eggs that destroyed cities. In my mind those stories are totally about a plane dropping bombs.

And as far as the bible is concerned the anti-Christ will have access to the armies of the world by which he will rule.

I don't know what I personally believe, but I do believe there is something going on. Something beyond our currant comprehension. There is most surly still room for god within the boundaries science.

I most definitely do not believe in any form of magic, just science we don't yet understand.

Keep an open mind.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
These kinds of things drive me crazy. When hasn't the world used religion to control it's people? The Americans do it all the time, presidents preach about religion, bills and political debates end up going on about religion even if it isn't directly. Here's a big one in the US... Abortion... It's always religious, vs non religious type arguments.

Religion is the oldest form of control... Governments around the world have used it, and in many cases even modified religion to better suite their needs. For instance the King James Bible...

If there is a PTB, with a NWO in the mix, it should come as absolutely no surprise they would use religion to control you. Heck the media has a whole lot of the west convinced Muslims are terrorists. Take a gander through any of the threads on ATS about terrorism and how many people immediately blame Muslims, or spew hate about Muslims because of terrorists. It's a form of manipulation, using you guessed it, religion.

Old news man, as long as there has been society, there has been a form of religion, not long after religion was born, man realized he could manipulate the masses with Religion.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Yes, take away religion and the PTB would have no control. we could sit around and hold hands because religion was the only control. Except for skin color, ethnicity, traditions, language, greed...
Religion does not create control. people do and they will use any form of difference against us.

That aside, ask yourself this question. Why would you need to change the religions if you can already control people by using them.

There is an agenda, that we are blind to.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

religion is a tool for unity of humanity and humans improvement. religions are anti_control !
the way which Moses stood against Pharaohs
the way Jesus stood against corrupted wrong Jew leaders.
and the way ..........
atheism and secularism are lies ! the way we live is our religion.
PTB are afraid from real monotheistic religions, from one side they corrupted it by hand of Vatican and other centers ! and from the other side they tell people that religions are corrupted and .... so they want people to go after the NWO religions ! religions that are passive. there is no Mosses to stand against Pharaohs or there is no Jesus to stand against wrong jew leaders ! the NWO religions that are more like meditations than a religion !!!
in the NWO religions there is no God or there are many many Gods !!!! everything but monotheism.
PTB want that the one God and the common concepts of teachings of monotheistic religions and the arrival issues all become forgotten and they tries to show that monotheistic religions are many ! but they are one the same as the only God.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Wow, that was well said. I read so many that parrot someone else's words as to why religion is evil, but won't touch the fact that evil pervades every aspect of the human existence. They pull out one subject and pretend if that was done away with, the world would become paradise.

People hate it when someone takes a stand as to when we have gone to far. They want to do what ever they want, claim to know God, but have no parameters on who they hurt in what they do.

The reason we have those in power, is because we ask for them in our lives and our actions.
When this whole facade flakes off, we have no one to blame but ourselves.

Then many will expect God to come clean up the mess.

God...the planets janitor

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Did you ever think that every 100 years or so another generation of aliens comes to this planet in century blocks? Just saying in a hundred years everyone you know will be dead and a new batch of people running around. They could've already re wrote the religions several times over and no one would be the wiser. The NWO making alterations to religions for world control, nowadays with the technology available I don't think they could alter things without somebody watching. Call it the neighborhood watch.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
According to what I've read, it appears they show up to adjust it back to what they originally wrote.
Religion, like language slides in the hands of the lazy.

new topics

top topics

join