It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation in my dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The dream as far as I can remember started with me in my room of our current house.
There were two men. One around the age of 45 and one who seemed to look a little older. Possibly in his 70's.

I cannot remember specificly but I remember the younger man questioning me about "Would you do this or would you..."

The younger man was sitting on a chair and I was seated next to him. The older man was lying in my bed making himself at home. He was relaxing and seemed to be waiting for the younger man to finish his conversation with me. He really didn't add much to the conversation at all.

I asked the younger one why he was here.
He told me "Its sunday. Everything happens on sunday"

I remember the younger one asking me a question, though I do not remember what I had said, I do remember what his responce was to it.
He said: "You are definitly a differant male"
I had responded back "Arn't you a male too?"

He looks back at me with a devilish grin on his face. Eyes widened as his pupils turned into a differant shape.
I look away from him and see his partner lying on the bed still.
I had got a sudden realization that these beings are not human.

I yelled at the older man 'YOUR A FIFTH DIMENTIAL BEING!" (I meant fourth)
The man, suprised, looked back at me and than disappeared. In his place was a computer screen with a message (Kinda like an error screen mixed with a televisions static when you go to channels you dont have.
During this there was a scream that I'd never heard before. A torturous scream like somebody was about to die.

I ran out the door of the room.
I woke up.

What does he mean by sundays? And why did they want to talk with me?
Weird dream by far. So vivid yet pieces are still missing. We must have conversated in my dream for a good 20 minutes.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by prodftw

Very cool. How old are you in relation to these two? If you are young, I'd almost say that they represent the other two stages of your life. The older man, waiting for the middle-aged man to finish his conversation could be seen as simply being a progression of aging.

The mention of you being a different kind of male says to me that perhaps you need to examine some aspects of your sexuality before you can go on and be productive in your middle age years. Almost as if you are at a crossroads.

After you accused the old man of being an interloper from another dimension, he seemed to have suffered a painful banishing. The image in its place, the static message, represents a disconnect between yourself and your comfort of getting older. You find that age to be alien and completely incompatible with your current life. The mere consideration of it sends that aspect of your life running away screaming.

Or... it could all be two beings from another dimension trying to send you a message. I'm honestly open to either explanation.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by prodftw

He told me "Its sunday. Everything happens on sunday"

This coming Sunday could be a really bad day.

1) This Sunday is 11-11 where 11 is the New Age Aquarius.
2) November is Nov or the 9th month.

So Sunday could be 'the Event' or the next 9-11 where all TV channels go dead as in your dream.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
pretty sure that September is the 9th month and November is the 11th....

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoonz

Look at 2D shapes.

Heptagon - 7 sides - Sept_ember - 9th month
Octagon - 8 sides - Oct_ober - 10th month
Nonagon - 9 sides - Nov_ember - 11th month
Decagon - 10 sides - Dec_ember - 12th month

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Yeah, I agree, I think, if I remember right, the first month was Mars in the past, when romans invented the calendar.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Very interesting read.
Yes I am young compared to the people in my dream.
Thank you explaining the symbolism of the static that was one of the parts I didn't understand.
These people could possibly be my future selves. Would that make me a 5th dimentional being?

Although I do like your perspective on this I am more drawn to your last statement.
I believe this was a meeting. And a message.
I have also been told I have two spirit guides so possibly my spirit guides took on a differant form for this chat as to not cause any fear.

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoonz

The Romans added two extra months in the middle, we originally had 10 months before the roman calendar.

As for this dream, it's very interesting. What did the two men look like? Did they look like you or did you get any kind of recognition?

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by prodftw

A persons Dreams are a very complex thing. The Human Mind is essentially three individual consciousnesses. The Left side of the Brain is the Analytical side and the Right side of the Brain is the Creative side. Both sides are governed by the Subconscious as this is like a recording Computer that will store every bit of data that the persons senses have ever encountered so if you were walking on the beach and your eyes glanced at a persons book they were reading and saw an open page...Subconsciously your brain will store everything typed on that page even though consciously you don't even realize it.

When you Dream...your Subconscious brings data of this nature into your dreams either randomly or sometimes in attempt to solve issues or questions your conscious mind is pondering. Thus it may seem a strange riddle but your subconscious has a reason. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 10 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

I did not get a good look at them.
The only time I looked into their faces was when the middle aged man started grinning and his eyes changed shape.

new topics

top topics

join