It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kent Walls Rant VI: The Ability to think for ones self....what cost the republicans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I hope none of you like this and you all disagree with me...It tells me I am on to something no one else sees

To the Liberal ijuts you are invited to observe, but comment only if you want admit I am right

To the conservative ijuts, you have only your self to blame

For those who supported Ron Paul and the Libertarian candidates... You truly had the last laugh

I applaud you...

Why the republicans lost!

A blind man can see it... Hell even a liberal can see it..

Do you republicans not see it... Turn off the brain washing and quite sharing the bleach with the liberals...

You lost because of a simple phrase...

DISENFRANCHISEMENT

You screwed over the Ron Paul Supporters

Wasnt it ohio, floridia and Virginia I believe...I read it somewhere that you gutted the GOP process because his people was what....

Its ok because those three states did not determine the election

Obama didnt win you LOST!!!!!!

Thats right republicans the crap that is about to take place is solely your fault... I swear to god they build fema camps I am leaving you all in there...

You allowed the news network that you frequent to eliminate any mention... Although in your defense the libertards did the same..

The funniest moment was when you mentioned 1st, 3rd, and 4th place...

Who was second.....

I know this is true because a few friends of mine sat with me and we listened off and on yesterday for laughs as the republicans stuttered

God, it was hilarious...

The telling moments were when someone called in...

They tried to say it was Ron Paul... and the jock immediately blew them out of the water...

The only republican finally broke during ham's part...He actually threw his beer at the radio... It dawned on him because we played a shot a minute till the propagandist mentioned it... The ham turned around and blew I think the first caller who happened to mention it...

(He now blames the republican party backers and hates 820 am...lol )
Just so you know we are professional lighter thieves... we run a match chopshop on the side...

The only saving grace for the Republicans is that the Libertards are to much sheepified and celebrating... they all seem to think they know what caused the victory and think it is a justification...

I think the phrase is the repubs need to come to the real world.... (you liberal reading this, what is the phrase?)

This rant ends in a warning for the Neo-cons and Libertards....

Me and a few of my friends do live in the real world... We think for ourselves... networth is noneya total... We have made money looking for the little thing you miss and overlook... Power works the same way... unceasing honesty with ones self... total and brutal allows clear vision

the honesty here
Repubs disenfranchised the Ron Paul supporters

Latinos, Women, and Black also observed this ... well you did it to your own... youll do it to us,,,,

What you need to be aware of is 2016... the country is ripe for a new force to truly unite it... in the same way Anakin Skywalker brought balance to the force...

The republic will die to applause... and you geniuses will be the ones applauding

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Disenfranchisement was part of the problem. Another area to look at would be the message the repubs were putting out or should I say lack of a message. When asked about various issues (economy, health care, etc) they would skirt the question or give some non-sense half answer. I think that may have driven people away.
Now the repubs are trying to figure out what went wrong, lol. Everything from lazy voters to demographic shifts when the answer is right in front of them. People need answers to questions that concern them not rhetoric or half-truths.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
There needs to be a 3 or even 4 party system. the republican party needs to be dismantled and split up, from the libertarian minded Ron Paul types, the centerist reagen republicans, and then give the fringe nuts their own little spot far to the right off stage

That will in turn allow for more choice from the center and even left whom see the left as the safer place to be than the crazy right.

Herman Caine said the rep party needs to split in half and have 2 seperate partys now. He is correct.

Incidently, you might consider editing your post to remove the political trolling words before the whole thing gets scrapped and you get a smack. rules are rules.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedShirt73
Disenfranchisement was part of the problem. Another area to look at would be the message the repubs were putting out or should I say lack of a message. When asked about various issues (economy, health care, etc) they would skirt the question or give some non-sense half answer. I think that may have driven people away.
Now the repubs are trying to figure out what went wrong, lol. Everything from lazy voters to demographic shifts when the answer is right in front of them. People need answers to questions that concern them not rhetoric or half-truths.

first love the name....

It played in IMHO, I believe the root cause was the treatment

it could be argued that it goes attitude and that the attitude was the cause...

Your preaching to the choir on the latter part, the want the results not the rhetoric

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
There needs to be a 3 or even 4 party system. the republican party needs to be dismantled and split up, from the libertarian minded Ron Paul types, the centerist reagen republicans, and then give the fringe nuts their own little spot far to the right off stage

That will in turn allow for more choice from the center and even left whom see the left as the safer place to be than the crazy right.

Herman Caine said the rep party needs to split in half and have 2 seperate partys now. He is correct.

Incidently, you might consider editing your post to remove the political trolling words before the whole thing gets scrapped and you get a smack. rules are rules.

Allow me a moment to share perceptions

we have a multiparty system, the two parties dominate through various control methods

media is prime among them.... combined with underhanded tactics

Ron Paul is the prime Example as is Gary Johnson....

As for editing my comments.... I would love to but my ethics prevent me from not owning the statements I have made from what I believe

I do have an answer

thank you for the honesty and the worry... It is why I put it in the rant section... It allows me to blow off steam in BTS and give my POV...

if they do I hope they will just blackout the words they consider offensive and leave the rest....

top topics

join