It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Operations: The Mars Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I did a search but found nothing, so I thought I'd post about this in case anyone who didn't know about it was interested in watching. It's a new series that premiers tonight on TruTV after the new episode of Conspiracy Theory.

The Show is called "Shadow Operations" and the first episode is named the "Mars Project". The show airs at 11 PM PST and EST. Schedule for TruTV: www.tv.com... Official listing description: Shadow Operations: The Mars Project Pilot The investigative work of Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy who have devoted their lives delving into secretive and undercover phenomenon that the government, scientists, and officials refuse to acknowledge or talk about.

So apparently it's a show produced by the Project Camelot group. I admit I don't know much about them and I have no idea who Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy are, but I've heard their name thrown around a lot. I also saw mention of Richard Hoagland (I'm sure this will instantly make most people here hate the show!) and since the first episode is titled "The Mars Connection" I'm assuming he may be on it and the pilot episode may have something to do with the supposed artifacts on Mars?

I have my doubts about this show since it's on TruTV, which has given us such totally believable, totally-not-staged gems such as Hardcore Pawn, Operation Repo, and South Beach Tow, but hey, this kind of thing always interests me so I'll give it a shot anyway.

Official Site

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
It looks like there going to show old PC shows that are on Youtube, although I could be wrong.
Edit. It seems they are showing a long lost PC show with interviews with Wilcock and Hoagland etc etc.

edit on 7-11-2012 by scrog77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2012 by scrog77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
hardcore pawn is tolerable but not great
operation repo is the most unwatchable piece of crap i have ever submitted my eyes too.

fat dudes and dudettes reclaiming cars, the whole thing is "reproduced"
sad.

dont know the other one.

but if this is the pedigree the show will be made on, then i would avoid it.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
im going to dip my foot into it tonight and see how it goes. but if its like most of the other tru tv shows.....i may just turn it off and check back into my version of reality.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Ok, this actually seems rather interesting so far, but then again I'm obsessed with Mars and the conspiracies around it, so maybe I'm biased.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Here's the youtube link to the show:

Definitely more than eye opening.

top topics

join