It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which US politicians or celebrities should run for President in the next election?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Responses can be as ridiculous as they wish, although not all of them necessarily need to be a joke.

It would be great to get at least two Democrats, and two Republicans (can be more), and some optional justifications in each post.

I think the US badly needs a female President for a change.

My choices for Democratic Presidentrix would be:

1. Hillary Clinton.
Actually imaginable. Would look fetching in a burka when meeting the Saudi oil barons.
2. Oprah Winfrey.
Also imaginable, although she might need at least 5 body doubles, as she shrinks and expands over two years.

My choices for Republican Presidentrix would be:

1. Ann Coulter.
Would probably tell both the liberals and Saudis they're sexist retards - you go girl!
2. Sarah Palin.
Actually I'm not certain, but she has a great look for the job.

Of course, not everyone has to choose women or two celebrities.
I just thought that a female President is the last major Rubicon to cross in the US.

edit on 7-11-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
John Stamos: Let's make the White House........a Full House.

Haha sorry I only have that one answer but a man that good looking with such a good slogan could never lose.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
John Wayne!

Knows how to fight. Not afraid of any varmints. Can drink anyone but the Russians under the table. Knows a lot about the military. Give him his six gun. He would clean up Capitol Hill very quickly.

Only one name needed! He always does curtain calls!

P

edit on 7/11/2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Some male President ideas:

Democrat choices:

1. Jerry Springer.
Whatever happens, the slogan is: "Jerry, Jerry, Jerry ...!"
2. Jesse Ventura.
Actually imaginable. It might get monotonous though when he mentions his military credentials (yawn) with every stare-down at the United Nations.

Republican choices:

1. Fred Phelps
Copyright on Chinese-made Westboro posters will boost the US economy, and US citizens can enjoy gleeful togetherness in mass protests of hatred, and refusing humanitarian aid whenever another country is hit by a natural disaster or the death of a leader.
2. John Hagee:
Could enrich the US coffers with a slogan like: "Just because I get your taxes, doesn't mean I don't need your tithes and loves gifts!"

edit on 7-11-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
From Star Trek - Deep Space Nine

POTUS - Quark. Has all the relevant experience.

SCOTUS - Odo, Peace at Last, one way or the other

Combine all religions and have Cisco as the Religious Leader.

Replace the Secret Service with Klingons.

P

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I've said it before and am saying it again - the ultimate ticket...

Morgan Freeman and Harrison Ford!!!

They may not be Presidential.. but they's sure act the part!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Morgan would be Brilliant
and certainly would set the tone in speeches..

Would you have Harrison in his Indiana persona?

Personally for what I think of politics at the moment, I'd go with Tom and Jerry

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura would be awesome. Especially as a wartime president.

"I DON'T HAVE TIME TO BLEED!"

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Movie Alien USA Presidents.

It's debatable what their true feelings might be on current US politics, and some might certainly disagree with my interpretations, but let's see:

Democrats:

1. Alf.
He's just such an ungrateful libertine slob - you've just gotta love him or hate him!
If TV wasn't so politically correct he'd probably have dreadlocks. He's a good talking-head nevertheless, and his beady eyes never show any emotion.
Yet, people like his style, and since he appeals to those with no moral boundaries about the small stuff, one cannot really go wrong.

2. ET.
With bad memories of too much military-industrial power from the Reagan era, Mr. ET knows directly what superstition and dodgy CIA squads can do to minorities.
Apart from that, he can relate to millions of illegal aliens with his experiences, and he'll thus be a winner amongst the fastest growing demographic, even if reading a 500 word speech may take him three hours.

Republicans:

1. Diana from V.
Much maligned, we all know she did the best for her fragile species, and she was a true reptilian patriot.
She screamed for hours when her eggs were destroyed, so she's already moody, and she's daring her enemies to destroy another embassy, so she can release butt-kicking on them repeatedly until they are all pulverized.
There can be only one Queen in the universe!
Bring it on!

2. Jabba the Hutt.
Not really the populist, but a thrifty capitalist.
He'll allow freedoms, as long as the business keeps flowing.
But he won't take nonsense either, and he's a strong supporter of capital punishment.
A suit and wig would be recommended.
And maybe some Botox.

edit on 12-11-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
A more extreme liberal/conservative lifestyle match for the American Presidency I'd like to see in future.

Ru Paul against Tom Cruise.

I wonder who'd win?

top topics

join