It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few questions for Romney/Obama supporters.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
reply to post by blupblup

I don't understand the voting for the lesser of 2 evils at all.

If you voted for Obama, you support NDAA, NDRP, and the extension of the patriot act. If you support those laws, take a time machine back to Soviet Russia and live there, but don't make my life hell.

edit on 7-11-2012 by Kang69 because: (no reason given)

So what's your answer?

You think Romney wouldn't have done all that?

You think Romney wouldn't isolate America on the world stage?

The guy is just awful.

Whoever is President is going to do all the things that people don't want, you're going to lose freedoms and you're going to get involved militarily where you don't belong.

That's a fact.

But all of that aside (yeah, I know) Obama is actually respected around the world and also looks out for the vulnerable at home.

I'm not going to convince you, not even going to try.

This election has shown just how awful, bitter, pathetic and disgusting American politics is.... and how it is like a cancer eating through the populace.

Enjoy your position and don't give an inch... well done

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I would love for Ron Paul to win. He was the only true honest competent candidate and we threw him away like a vial piece of trash.

I say if you have 2 incompetent candidates, stay home and dont vote. You don't "have" to vote. If both candidates support the destruction of the 4th amendment, and you vote them in, that means you support the destruction of the 4th amendment. Do you see where I'm getting at?

I don't think everybody realizes how dangerous NDAA and NDRP are. Better yet, if you voted for Obama and you didn't know about NDAA, then you are a completely incompetent voter who should have stayed home.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
A Flag for you.

Stop trying to plead with them. They must feel technocrat marxist tyranny first hand before they wake up.

Stop they love the bribes and circus.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69

I would love for Ron Paul to win. He was the only true honest competent candidate and we threw him away like a vial piece of trash.

I say if you have 2 incompetent candidates, stay home and dont vote. You don't "have" to vote. If both candidates support the destruction of the 4th amendment, and you vote them in, that means you support the destruction of the 4th amendment. Do you see where I'm getting at?

I don't think everybody realizes how dangerous NDAA and NDRP are. Better yet, if you voted for Obama and you didn't know about NDAA, then you are a completely incompetent voter who should have stayed home.

What about Gary Johnson? He held many of the same views as Ron Paul did. In fact the independents represent 40% of the vote, if they'd actually organize we could make a difference and change something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join