It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gary Johnson: Invitation to Party with us Tonight!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

TONIGHT: JOIN US ON-LINE OR IN PERSON

You are invited to await the results of the 2012 Presidential Election with Gov. Gary Johnson, the Libertarian candidate for President.

Tonight: Tuesday, November 6, 2012 6:00 p.m PST/ 7:00 p.m. MST/ 8:00 p.m CST/ 9:00 p.m. EST!

The public is invited to join us for a night of drinks, dancing, and most importantly, election results!

A cash bar will be available during the party.

If you can not make it to New Mexico then join us on-line!

We will be streaming the Election party live on our website. To watch on-line go to: GaryJohnson2012.com or Google Plus.

THE LIVE EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE AT: Hotel Albuquerque at Old Town www.hotelabq.com 800 Rio Grande Boulevard NW Albuquerque, New Mexico

www.thirdpartyreport.com...

www.garyjohnson2012.com...

edit on 6-11-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
What about him?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

That's who I voted for. Actually I disliked GJ when he was Gov. of NM but he had a spiritual awakening and
dumped the GOP for a thinking mans party the Libertarians. Most of my local votes however went for the Dembs as the T party has pretty much taken over the GOP and all those old guys want to do is drink beer and rag on Obama. Not much of a Platform. Tons of Texas money pored into NM backing the conservatives.

I plan on joining in the celebration in Old Town tonite if I don't have to work. We know that exgov. Gary won't even come close but it's a step in the right direction and eventually we will take down the tptb and bring in a new wave of young and thinking people with still a semblance of honor and a platform to bring Americans together. Something two major parties don't care about; they thrive on the BS divisions THEY created.

The truth is out there....

edit on 6-11-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I also voted for him. He is the significantly lesser evil when compared to the other two scoundrels running under color of the "two major parties".

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Let me be clear, I am 100% Ron Paul, however I chose to op-en up the 2016 election to more than the failing 2 party system, it was a difficult choice and it was not until the night before that I jumped and made my final decission with full conscience.

Anyway, that said, if you also appreciate Dr Ron Paul he has a poll on who you voted for that has some interesting results...

www.ronpaul.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

I am so freaking excited for you!!! Please get pictures, lots of pictures or stream them to us even! How very cool and lucky you are. I would buy you a drink if i were there. Have a great night and be sure and check back.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I am voting for him this evening here in Louisiana. "A 2wo party system such as Rep. and Dem., guarantees corruption". I belong to no party. Tonight I will be Libertarian. I am voting for someone I believe in. Be the 5ive Percent.

Peace WorldWide

Gary Johnson 2012

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

reply to post by olaru12

I am so freaking excited for you!!! Please get pictures, lots of pictures or stream them to us even! How very cool and lucky you are. I would buy you a drink if i were there. Have a great night and be sure and check back.

OK, I'm planning on videoing the event as well as getting some interviews. I doubt I'll post my video up on ATS being as how I'm still persona non grata and I'm sure there is some restrictions via the T&C. However I'll post up a YouTube link if anyone's interested.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Oh! I thought the title was referring to him getting an ATS account and coming on here to chill out... in a festive manner or something.

You're so lucky. Have fun!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I have been a faithful supporter of Ron Paul since the beginning and had fully intended to write him in on my ballot as a protest vote, but after hearing Dr. Paul admit that politics is such a dirty business and that write-in votes are either not counted at all or given to whoever is leading the race (Dem or Repub), after much consideration and thought decided to cast my vote for Gary Johnson. I figured that a vote for Gary Johnson was really a vote for Ron Paul, in that they are similar on many policies (and Gary Johnson even referred to Dr. Paul as his hero). If Gary Johnson receives 5% of the vote, then the Libertarian Party will be able to receive funding and be a viable competitor and also to break the stranglehold of the current two-party system for the 2016 election.

edit on 11/6/2012 by 1yearning2bfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KyleR

Your avatar is beautiful. Come back later and check in for the party!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

reply to post by olaru12

OK, I'm planning on videoing the event as well as getting some interviews. I doubt I'll post my video up on ATS being as how I'm still persona non grata and I'm sure there is some restrictions via the T&C. However I'll post up a YouTube link if anyone's interested.

You could use ATSmedia but whichever you feel most comfortable with.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 1yearning2bfree

I feel ya.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
5 percent?

Lets see 50.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EllaMarina

Who knows I would never doubt him opening an account here. If so come on out and let us greet you Gary!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It felt so good casting my vote for Johnson, the 1st time in my life that I didn't vote (D) for President. I knew when I slid my ballot into the machine I had done the right thing.

Don't stop today with being vocal about a 3rd party, a 4th, and so on... make these next four years count toward educating as many people as you can and let's get away from the tyranny of the two party system.

Another world is possible.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Got some great video of the Gary Johnson party, interviews, Gov. Johnson's speech etc. I'll put the video up on youtube and post a link.

Damn It felt good to finally be able to vote FOR someone I can respect and believe what he says.

He also threw a fantastic party with lots of booze, pretty women and a great band.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Sry, dbl pst.
edit on 7-11-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join