It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CTPWC Where did you go?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
From the time we first met I loved her like a daughter, she was everything I could have ever imagined. Her soft silken locks would lay loose on her shoulders, her smile was always such illumination.

From laughing young youth to a collegiate contender, so proud I could bust each time that I saw her.

Then a few years did pass and I only caught glimpses in the isles of stores with a quick hug and kisses.

Her silken blonde hair is dyed ravishing red and then so was her life on a path of burnt embers.

No more the bright star leading the way, a child she ignores now left with the unwed parent seen only on occasion.

She flew through my home like a witch on a broom, shouting and garbled gibberish confusion, absurd.

Her eyes far away never meet mine, her hugs are subdued and the love is all gone.

Speaking of things I would never had know had she not contaminated my mind with the things that shell do.

Alone and so dark, her hair now pitch black, no more ray of sunshine, will she ever come back?

Is her soul still within or was it sold for a dime, did she fall into hell and drag it back up to meet mine?

How do you tell her to just go away, how do I dare taunt her wicked bad ways with a kick in the butt to leave and just stay away?

Her words have become bitter, tattered and cold, her wisdom and light is nowhere to behold.

Darkness has settled after she leaves, evil and ugly the energy remains.

I take out the smudge, and clean the whole house, open the windows to let the dank out.

Not wanting to anger or cause her more strife, but seems like I have opened something I would not like to fight.

She returns here now daily, and walks in like home, how can get rid of this demon woman?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Woops I made some mistakes but will not correct them, some typos for sure, but it was written this way so I will just leave them.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
antar
That was such a good read i enjoyed every minute of it thank you for sharing..peace,sugarcookie1 S&F

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

loved it! big flag for u....

Sometimes tough love is what people need, but it is just that...tough.

top topics

join