It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debt awareness commercial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this? They just showed it on TV.

Looks like some people are finally trying to get everyone to wake up!

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I think that was the Ron Paul commercial that was banned.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

Well it was just on the Weather Channel .-.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I saw it yesterday during a football game. It's definitely interesting. And the quality of it was very high.

There's one part I don't agree with though. The criticism of the stimuli. I don't want to imagine where this country would be right now without it. It DID prop up our economy, albeit artificially. Saying the stimuli are going destroy this country is just wrong. It's what happened before the stimuli that will destroy it, as well as neither party sitting down and compromising on key issues.

It's simply not the stimuli that are going to bring our economy down. There are much bigger problems. Plus, no country is every going to own us. That's just fear mongering. We can always print a bunch of money and pay back the loans. It will lead to massive hyperinflation, but our debts would be repaid. Our economy is #ed with capital F, but saying a country will own us is fearmongering. And makes me wonder why they would release that commercial, and with what intent.

Plus, our army is way too powerful. If a country tried to take us over, they'd have a dozen nukes headed to their major cities.

I imagine the main reason for the ad, is to prepare people to attack China, after we attack Iran and Syria and they don't take it kindly.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
If a country tried to take us over, they'd have a dozen nukes headed to their major cities.

What you said there was basically: If a country tries to take us over, lets destroy the world with nuclear radiation and fallout!

Nuclear war is not the answer.... But anyways, the way that China affects the US economy is actually almost like the US works for china... But remember, this video is based on the year 2030. So possibly the US over did things and in the end...they worked for china (or maybe that's just a metaphor), so in about 28 years we'll prob be working for china if we continue the same way we are now

edit on 5-11-2012 by Kuroodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I saw it yesterday during a football game. It's definitely interesting. And the quality of it was very high.

There's one part I don't agree with though. The criticism of the stimuli. I don't want to imagine where this country would be right now without it. It DID prop up our economy, albeit artificially. Saying the stimuli are going destroy this country is just wrong. It's what happened before the stimuli that will destroy it, as well as neither party sitting down and compromising on key issues.

It's simply not the stimuli that are going to bring our economy down. There are much bigger problems. Plus, no country is every going to own us. That's just fear mongering. We can always print a bunch of money and pay back the loans. It will lead to massive hyperinflation, but our debts would be repaid. Our economy is #ed with capital F, but saying a country will own us is fearmongering. And makes me wonder why they would release that commercial, and with what intent.

Plus, our army is way too powerful. If a country tried to take us over, they'd have a dozen nukes headed to their major cities.

I imagine the main reason for the ad, is to prepare people to attack China, after we attack Iran and Syria and they don't take it kindly.

How is that fear mongering to say that another country couldnt take us over...China has more women in their army than we do in each of our armed forces.....COMBINED, including the National guard, and Coast guard.

Wait let me revise that, That have more women in their Army, than we have people in the United States...

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Sorry, missed the part about it being on tv again. The video is about a year or more old. Someone is repurposing it for their own agenda.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kuroodo

Seems like seen this a year or two ago

They laugh at the end and say we(america) work for them now. However;

Chinese Fincial System on the Brink of Collapse

edit on 5-11-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by Diggz

How is that fear mongering to say that another country couldnt take us over...China has more women in their army than we do in each of our armed forces.....COMBINED, including the National guard, and Coast guard.

Wait let me revise that, That have more women in their Army, than we have people in the United States...

What the point of having all those people if they can't get to us?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join