It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Globalist Puppet Will Be Chosen To Run Our Country Into Oblivion For The Next 4 Years?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

It's that time again to 'choose' our evil puppet of choice to destroy our country and sell us out to their selfish, greedy, inhumane causes. Despite this constant going back and forth of republicans and democrats, nothing changes. Things just gradually get worse and worse. Sometimes one guy will just be a bit more blunt and hasty with their evil deeds than the other guy. The system is old, tired and doesn't need to be changed, it needs to be eliminated. It is corrupted and will always be that way.

As the nation votes for yet another cookie-cutter establishment presidential candidate on Tuesday, November 6, Alex Jones and the Infowars team will provide free live video stream coverage of the election from Austin, Texas.
While the corporate media will read from its standard script on election night, we will be offering commentary and analysis the establishment pundits avoid at all costs.
In addition to uncovering the political agenda of the elite behind the two nearly politically indistinguishable candidates, Alex will feature a number of stellar guests who are at the top of their game and understand the globalist agenda never examined by a Mockingbird media.

www.infowars.com...

Rapper Ice cube just put out this new song that is right on the money. I don't like a lot of rap, but this is good stuff.
WARNING: Explicit Language

Everybody knows that the system is gamed, that everything is corrupt, up one way and down the other. Everybody knows that this election will change nothing meaningful. But who is saying it?
Rapper Ice Cube has released a new video just ahead of the election seemingly critiquing nearly everything about that system – from top politicians to religious and educational institutions, to unexplained mass die-offs of birds, fish and livestock, to the economic slavery that has replaced traditional slavery in chains, to the 99% movement behind Occupy Wall Street to FEMA’s stranglehold on the country and more.

“For my birthday, buy me a politician; it’s a shame that you’ve got to teach the children everything’s corrupt,” Ice Cube says in the chorus, while referencing a litany of recent scandals. It is well timed for an election where many frustrated and disenfranchised citizens have realized that both major candidates are supporting corporate welfare and bailouts, GMOs, war, the NDAA and other big government issues.

www.infowars.com...

It's a shame so many people are still blind to what the system is, even with the corruption being so 'in your face'. We watch again as another meaningless reality show, pageant election is played out in front of our eyes.

edit on 5-11-2012 by Merlin Lawndart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
There is a sad resigned feel to your post. If you really feel it all to be hopeless it would be better for your state of mind to detach yourself from things that you can do nothing about, and spend some time and effort on some areas where you can really do some good. Volunteering for worthwhile causes, helping out friends, neighbors, or even complete strangers. This will certainly improve your mood, and who knows you might just make the world a little better from someone.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotel1
There is a sad resigned feel to your post. If you really feel it all to be hopeless it would be better for your state of mind to detach yourself from things that you can do nothing about, and spend some time and effort on some areas where you can really do some good. Volunteering for worthwhile causes, helping out friends, neighbors, or even complete strangers. This will certainly improve your mood, and who knows you might just make the world a little better from someone.

Whoa, I never said anything about being hopeless or not being able to do anything about it. Solutions to the problem isn't the topic of the post, I am just spreading awareness of this harsh reality. I see it as I am doing something good for the cause, personally. There is a real war of information going on and I am taking part in that, no matter how big or small. Little things can turn into big things, my friend.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart
It's a shame so many people are still blind to what the system is, even with the corruption being so 'in your face'. We watch again as another meaningless reality show, pageant election is played out in front of our eyes.

Its even more sad when you see the ''Enlightened Souls'' on ATS going out and voting for Puppet R or Puppet D. I have been amazed to see the level of support for Puppet R and Puppet D on ATS.

Anyway.....American Gladiators.

Tsom87

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Double Post...
edit on 5-11-2012 by TSOM87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart

Originally posted by hotel1

Whoa, I never said anything about being hopeless or not being able to do anything about it. Solutions to the problem isn't the topic of the post, I am just spreading awareness of this harsh reality. I see it as I am doing something good for the cause, personally. There is a real war of information going on and I am taking part in that, no matter how big or small. Little things can turn into big things, my friend.

You misunderstand, I said that your post had that feel to it and then made some suggestions about what to do if you were feeling that way. But since you say you are not, and you believe you can make a difference, I wish you success

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Triple post....sorry lol
edit on 5-11-2012 by TSOM87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
LOL!
Love the thread title. Hilarious even if I don't agree with it 100% there is probably an element of truth there. Carry on.
The GFC was bad but you survived.
I hope Sh*tt Romney doesn't win, a mormon in the white house is weird. I'm tipping the skinny guy with the big head by a nose.

I think that might be the coolest thread title ever. You've made my day.
edit on 5-11-2012 by JimTSpock because: Added Sh*tt Romney

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Does it really matter which one deconstructs America? They have both had their tickets punched by the Bilderbergs and they are the NWO . I have seen the Agenda 21 advertisement on Blase with Glenn Beck . The Agenda 21 advertisement says coming soon!reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

top topics

join