It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who or What are "The Nines"?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Found some interesting material here.

Notice all the number values in the work shown below reduce to the single digit value of 9. This is important, especially in the case of this "God Code" analysis, because: NINE IS THE KEY= 144 = THE SECRET KEY DOUBLE HELIX CODE = 144 = JEHOVAH ETERNAL

The number 144 is itself an important sacred number. Esoterically, it is thought to be associated with the concept of "light". This is interesting as it is generally accepted that the Great Pyramid was originally covered with 144,000 sheets of highly polished limestone, thus causing the pyramid to gleam like a "light" in the bright sun and could be seen for many miles.

The number 144,000 is also significant in the book of Revelations, not to mention it appears as one of the significant numbers in the ancient Mayan system of calendar reckoning. These are just a few examples to demonstrate the importance of the number 144,000 and the harmonic 144.
reply to post by WanDash

God Code alphanumeric analysis

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
Thank you for sharing.

Our experiences do sound very similar. When I encountered the "nines" I was already inside an episode of psychosis however. My decent into madness was brought on by something else entirely,

The initial "episode" was the hardest to hold my consciousness together, but as they continued the process became easier. It has been two years and I have went down the rabbit hole and came back out the other side, only to jump back in

The second time is better. You can notice things that would have "dragged" you into a full blown psychotic episode and choose a different "path".

Likewise - my introduction to "The Nines" (not the movie) was a good 2 1/2 months into the episode.
Interestingly enough - the movie did not debut until the end of the same month (November) of my "discovery".
I knew/heard/saw nothing of the movie until January or February of the following year (2008) - that being a "preview" for another movie...and I was so sickened that someone might belittle (or marginalize this magical world I had encountered) that I did not want to watch it.
It wasn't until September of that year (2008) that I finally got around to watching it...and was literally dumbfounded at how similar the story was to my episode (including almost all of the various interpretations and explanations (except - 6's are monkies and 8's are koalas)).

Will keep an eye on your posts as, we appear to have had some very similar experiences!
Thanks again ~

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Will keep an eye on your posts as, we appear to have had some very similar experiences! Thanks again ~
reply to post by WanDash

I was thinking the exact thing just after reading the larger part of your post.

I had planned on warning not to think I am stalking you.. because I'll more than likely be keeping an eye on your threads.

Thank you! I am glad I decided finally post. Not sure if you can relate but for me feeling "alone" with things is the worst.

Just a few questions (if they are to personal I understand).

Did you take any anti-psychotic meds? If so what was/is there affect on you?

Have any "hallucinations" you had or "delusions" been relevant with Egyptian themes?

Or possibly Old Norse mythology?

Random questions I know

edit on 18-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
I was thinking the exact thing just after reading the larger part of your post.

I had planned on warning not to think I am stalking you.. because I'll more than likely be keeping an eye on your threads.

Thank you! I am glad I decided finally post. Not sure if you can relate but for me feeling "alone" with things is the worst.

Just a few questions (if they are to personal I understand).

Did you take any anti-psychotic meds? If so what was/is there affect on you?

Have any "hallucinations" you had or "delusions" been relevant with Egyptian themes?

Or possibly Old Norse mythology?

Random questions I know

If you don't mind, I will reply to this in a U2U...but probably won't be 'til tomorrow.
Thanks!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

This is interesting ,i have not read the whole thread yet,so i don't know if anyones said that saying .DRESSED TO THE NINES.. lol cheers

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I see that a lot has been said about the significance of the number nine, but very little about The Nine. Some have shared possible links to ancient history, in regards to this group. I am surprised that no one here has pointed out their involvement in recent American history. I am taking this information from the well-researched book "Sinister Forces, a Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft, Book One: The Nine" by Peter Levenda.

Andrija Puharich was a parapsychological researcher and medical inventor. He was working in army intelligence (and to some extent the CIA) in the 1950’s, under Operation BLUEBIRD (which later became Operation ARTICHOKE.) His job here was to communicate with The Nine (the “séance of the Nine.”) The Nine talked about “the problem of the superconscious.” Some months later, under a full moon, Puharich gathered a core group of the Round Table Foundation of Electrobiology, consisting of nine members. It is difficult to say to what extent the Nine have influenced covert operations such as Project MKUltra and what sway they might carry in the CIA and other organizations.

Puharich talking about The Nine:

edit on 2-12-2012 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Would really love to speak to you. Or message.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Me and a bunch of fellow humans were running through a giant "maze". The goal was to find a way out of the maze before a certain "time" limit was reached. If we did not make it out of this maze in "time" the gate would close again because it only opened for a small moment when you reached the end. Thankfully I was able to make my way through in the dream/maze in time.

The interesting thing was after getting out of the "maze" we had to approach some "humans" to have our finger prints burnt off with lasers They were laughing at me, kinda saying "It doesn't hurt that bad you big baby". I tell you it did hurt Now the interesting thing is that in the dream only NINE of us made it out in time.

Yeah, you're interesting alright, but you're way off on your understanding about dreams. It's okay. The internet is full of a lot of crap. Why would you be able to figure out your dream if you weren't asking the One who understands dreams?

But I will help you see, especially because I noticed one of our own in here.

The maze is a fake trial, a fake test. It's the salvation of the world instead of the salvation that saves. The maze represents trying to fit into society. Mazes are easy. Rats can beat a maze. The reason is because a maze has walls. So there are boundaries set. So even if you run into dead ends, all you have to do is keep moving forward and then you will eventually find the exit. It's a sick game, and a silly test; and it trains you to rely upon them and their fake healing and their fake help for your salvation - why do you rely upon them? Because they lie to you. They tell you the door only opens for a brief time; but the fact is, they make sure it opens when you get there, and they choose who goes through. Then they tell you, "Oh, YOU did such a good job, ooh good boy." And they make you believe that you saved yourself as if by your own power. They want you to think this way because society thrives off of this silly mentality.

Once you finally learn how to "act more like them" and "be more like them", they take away your identity to ensure that you are more like them (they burn off your fingerprints, figuratively speaking.) They say, "You have the power to do anything now! It's all because you did such a good job! But remember, you owe everything to us. You belong to us." They essentially try to turn you into society's robots.

They are mocking your pain because they are cold, numb, and lost. They don't care about destroying your identity, for they do not have an identity. Yes, it hurts to lose your identity and to be stripped and to be manipulated and to be tortured -- in the NAME OF SALVATION AT THAT.

The nine here is not so important as you seem to think. IT's not a key to your dream. You are allowing yourself to be led astray by what is important and instead you are focusing on mysteries and numbers. There is a meaning to the number, but the meaning is not so important that you should be missing out on everything else being said to you.

GET OUT OF THERE.

THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU.

They are destroying you. Get out of the psych ward, in your heart, in your mind, and in your body. Stop relying on them and start relying on God, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Who can heal but The Healer? Who can teach but The Teacher? Who has power to do all things and change all things? Will a pill fix what the Creator created?! NONSENSE! Will a prescription by sorcerers and adulterers of society fix what the Lord of Power and Love has given of His own Spirit? Insanity!

They are ravening wolves, and they have destroyed your identity. It's okay. You were so weak, and needed help, and didn't understand how to get it. And in fact, you had to go through a lot of what you went through so that you could help others to get away also. You can help others and also you have a compassion for those people that others would not; so the Kingdom of God can manifest in them, also, who are sick and full of mistakes--just like the rest of us--the main difference being that society REALLY doesn't like those crazy people...

But what society rejects, the Lord DEMANDS.

The nine just represents the imperfect of their experiments. They fulfilled nothing. That's the point. They only destroyed. There is no harmony in nine; there is one left alone when the others have a mate. Nine is destruction here.

I know how hard it is. I definitely know how insanely hard it is. I understand the insanity.

God is our sanity. Jesus Christ is our sanity. That's why we lose our sanity; because we are strayed so far from what the Spirit desires of us. Our mind and spirit begin to contend with each other and we completely segregate ourselves. Rest on the Lord and He will make you whole, make you one again, and He will do for you what you could not do for you.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SyntheticPerception

Sorry to post in such an old thread but I was once again , just on a whim googling my dream Code and found my post in the thread. Anyways after reading your dream in the maze, it's like the movie maze runner. Excellent movie by the way. Wondering if you'd read the book before the movie came out( 2014)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Here's link to the occult meaning of the #9.

You might be thinking about the last one.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyntheticPerception

Now in my "dream" when I finally got out of the maze I started feeling bad for those I had left behind inside the maze. To my "amazement"
on the other side there was a huge line of "people" waiting to get into the maze. Like a carnival ride would look like.

How do you think this could tie in to what we see in the world around us today?

Your dream is about incarnation. There's a huge line of souls waiting in line to get a human body, to enter this world and participate in the human life.

It's a "maze" in your dream, because when you enter the human world, your memory is taken away, and you have to "figure out" where you are and what to do all by yourself. When you exit the human world, you "get back" your memory, then you realize all those people waiting to become humans are about to go through the same thing, losing their memory, running about on earth, trying to figure out their life's purpose, wandering around clueless on the planet, until they exit like you.

The Buddhists say that you're lucky to get a human body, and should take the time to learn a spiritual path while you're here, because otherwise when you exit this earth, you'll find yourself re-joining that line of souls and waiting again to come back once more, until you figure out the puzzle.

edit on 31-7-2017 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join