It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voted early

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
And for Gary Johnson. It felt good to be actually voting for someone rather than voting against the morons, pencil neck geeks, genetic throwbacks, shumks, twerps, pillocks, dorks and plonkers.

I guess I should change parties from the Republicans to the Libertarians. Since the GOP has been taken over
by the rightwing Christians; I don't have much in common with them anymore, other than being in favor of the 2nd and capital punishment. And I certainly don't support corporate welfare from my hard earned tax dollars like the rank and file gop.

And for those that accuse me of wasting my vote...........two words come mind.

I have no illusions that anything will be different a year from now but for just a moment in the voting booth, I was proud to be an American.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

it doesnt matter, the winner is already chosen, the whole thing is a game, and we are losing. i cant believe how much these political games run peoples lives and its a all a farce. just hear on ats all i hear is blahblbahblah election this and that, you think a consperecy site would get that voting is a conspirecy in itself.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

The GOP has been taken over by Trotskyite NeoCons, which is nothing more than the right wing version of Progressivism.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by olaru12

it doesnt matter, the winner is already chosen, the whole thing is a game, and we are losing. i cant believe how much these political games run peoples lives and its a all a farce. just hear on ats all i hear is blahblbahblah election this and that, you think a consperecy site would get that voting is a conspirecy in itself.

If it's rigged, there's no harm in voting anyway. If it's not rigged, there's certainly harm in just keeping your a$$ on the sofa complaining about it. I'll vote for Gary Johnson as well, regardless of whether it's rigged or not. Although I suspect there's no point, I won't give up just yet.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12
And for Gary Johnson. It felt good to be actually voting for someone rather than voting against the morons, pencil neck geeks, genetic throwbacks, shumks, twerps, pillocks, dorks and plonkers.

I hope you didn't stand in line long to cast that wasted vote.

By the way, how many other Libertarians were on your ballot?

edit on 2-11-2012 by Nite_wing because: I decided to be polite.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Remember kids, if your third party candidate get 5% of the popular vote in this election then their party will be eligible to receive matching federal funding, just like the big two, in the next election!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I voted for johnson. Im never going to ever again speak about politics with anyone ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever again though.

Sick of all the god snipped #in retardation involved with it. Ya know?
edit on 2-11-2012 by phroziac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by olaru12

Gawd can you people just shut it...

How many times do these idiots have to jump into a thread with their inane comment about the mythological NWO already deciding the winner

Start your own thread geez..instead of trying to hijack anothers thread.

It is like the freaks who post in a UFO thread(non-believer here) about how it is swamp gas, chinese lanterns...etc...to mock non believers..it gets pathetic and tiresome.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

thats great man
u feeling my frustration?, everytime i go to ats its some politics conversation and all the interesting stuff cycles out real quick, so i decided to post on these bullsh/8t threads that have no meaning and are a complete wast of time. even if your "system of voting" is not a farce, it is still highly flawed. how is it someone can be standing in line to vote and the election is already over? how is it someone can win but still lose? to all u out there "voting" wake the **** up.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Voted early today! Johnson all the way!

I don't think that Johnson actually has a chance, but the libertarian party just needs 5% to qualify for ballot placement in all 50 states next time around and it will also qualify the party for Federal Presidential Election Funds. This would see a real contender 4 years from now. Dr. Paul could have his revolution!

If you are tired of the two party system a vote for Johnson make allot of sense. I know it will be Romney or Obama this time around, but my vote is for the 5%. Plus I have voted my conscious and not for what I may have seen as the less of two evils!

I feel like I cast my vote where it counted the absolute most! A vote for Johnson is not wasted friends! It is a crucial step to put an end to the two party system!

All Ron Paul supporters should be made aware of this!

edit on 3-11-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join