It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statue of Mother Mary in Breezy Point Should Say It All.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
well it only goes to show....

dear prophet boy....PLEASE accept JESUS CHRIST as being GOD.

That is all you need. Not clean water, not healthy food, not anything.

Again, I beg you, PLEASE ACCEPT JESUS AS THE SOLE VESSEL OF GOD, AS GOD. HE MADE THE GRAND CANYON WITH HIS HANDS AND GAVE KENNETH COPELAND HARLEY'S AND CITATIONS! NOTHING WAS INVENTED OR PATENTED UNTIL HE ARRIVED ON THE SCENE DO NOT BELIEVE IN IDOLS!

There is no other truth than the WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER MIND WHAT JESUS SAID ABOUT MUSTARD SEEDS! THE ONLY BOOK YOU NEED IS KING JAMES EDITION! ONCE YOU ACCEPT THAT ALL HISTORY WAS PREDICTING JESUS WOULD COME AND SUFFER FOR US, THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN THINK OR DO THAT IS WORTHY OF HIM! PLEASE ACCEPT THIS!!! TAKE YOUR CAPP-SULES! THEN YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO PASTOR NICK-OLATIANS, AND THEN PASTOR GEORGE! DON'T FORGET TO LISTEN TO EVERY WORD THAT COMES FROM THE MOUTH OF ANYONE WHO ALMOST DIED! STUFF YOURSELF WITH TAPES FROM THESE PEOPLE! THE PRECIOUS WORDS OF GOD! HISTORIES DO NOT GET TWISTED OVER TIME! PROVE IT! YOU CAN'T! SO IT ONLY GOES TO SHOW!!!!!

WHEN YOU FIND THAT JESUS IS GOD THEN POKE YOUR FINGER IN THE CHEST OF UNBELIEVERS! THEY ARE POWERLESS TO STOP YOU!

(I just know this is not even online)

King James says it ALL! THE FEUDAL SERF SYSTEM RULES THOU SLOTHFUL SERVANT! NO OTHER BOOK IS NEEDED! WHY DON'T THEY TEACH THIS IN SCHOOLS!!!!
edit on 5-11-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
well it only goes to show....

dear prophet boy....PLEASE accept JESUS CHRIST as being GOD.

That is all you need. Not clean water, not healthy food, not anything.

Again, I beg you, PLEASE ACCEPT JESUS AS THE SOLE VESSEL OF GOD, AS GOD. HE MADE THE GRAND CANYON WITH HIS HANDS AND GAVE KENNETH COPELAND HARLEY'S AND CITATIONS! NOTHING WAS INVENTED OR PATENTED UNTIL HE ARRIVED ON THE SCENE DO NOT BELIEVE IN IDOLS!

There is no other truth than the WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER MIND WHAT JESUS SAID ABOUT MUSTARD SEEDS! THE ONLY BOOK YOU NEED IS KING JAMES EDITION! ONCE YOU ACCEPT THAT ALL HISTORY WAS PREDICTING JESUS WOULD COME AND SUFFER FOR US, THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN THINK OR DO THAT IS WORTHY OF HIM! PLEASE ACCEPT THIS!!! TAKE YOUR CAPP-SULES! THEN YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO PASTOR NICK-OLATIANS, AND THEN PASTOR GEORGE! DON'T FORGET TO LISTEN TO EVERY WORD THAT COMES FROM THE MOUTH OF ANYONE WHO ALMOST DIED! STUFF YOURSELF WITH TAPES FROM THESE PEOPLE! THE PRECIOUS WORDS OF GOD! STORIES DO NOT GET TWISTED OVER TIME! PROVE IT! YOU CAN'T! SO IT ONLY GOES TO SHOW!!!!!

WHEN YOU FIND THAT JESUS IS GOD THEN POKE YOUR FINGER IN THE CHEST OF UNBELIEVERS! THEY ARE POWERLESS TO STOP YOU!

(I just know this is not even online)

King James says it ALL! THE FEUDAL SERF SYSTEM RULES THOU SLOTHFUL SERVANT! NO OTHER BOOK IS NEEDED! WHY DON'T THEY TEACH THIS IN SCHOOLS!!!!

temper temper

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Thanks...

I'm fine, really.

Too bad you pulled my second to last edit. I changed 'stories', er STORIES to HISTORIES.

An important distinction, I think.

God knows what I mean by the distinction...but for the thickheaded, I am suggesting most strongly that Jesus was not a fiction, or mere 'story'. A 'mythological' Jesus was just a little too near to our present day to be given the slide into myth. I see the timeframe of 2000 years rather like about 20 walks in the park. Just like yesterday.

I just don't like evangelism and my garden has a little more in it than seeds that only yield JESUS=GOD, you know....sometimes I don't think of Jesus at all.....really. I admit.

But I can be heard confessing quite clearly, within 20 seconds of encountering that souped up diesel....MY GOD.....JE-SUS, in speilberg's masterpiece, 'Duel'.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
This thread became a barrel of laughs.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Hahaha! This is hysterical. Not only can Christians not even decide what they should believe (i.e. Catholics vs. the myriad of Protestant sects), nor can they decide which source they should use (King James bible vs. the plethora of other translations), but they can't even decide amongst themselves who IS a Christian.

Why is it, again, that us "non-believers" should buy in to this tripe or want to be a part of this never-ending internal war?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Koros

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

So, your god is like toilet paper? Wow. Not much of a ringing endorsement for Christianity.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Koros

Wow, 2.0 quake in NJ. Only 2 miles down. Water causing problems down below?

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Damn, this thread really went off the rails didn't it?

Let me oversimplify it and give you all a new target to throw poo at.

There is only one test for who is a true Christian or not. Jesus Christ said no one gets to the father but through him. He is also said to be without sin, and therefore infallible, and he would not lie.

SO, a Christian necessarily MUST believe that everyone who does not accept Jesus Christ as their savior, is going to hell. (There maybe a small argument for the chosen tribe of Israel to be exempt.)

This list includes Gandhi, and the Buddha, and many a young child that was given an opportunity, but didn't take it.

To be a Christian, you must believe that the convicted serial rapist and murderer who accepts Jesus Christ moments before his electrocution is going to heaven, while Gandhi sits in hell.

This is precisely why I am NOT a Christian. I think the Holy Book has a lot of very good teachings, but I refuse to believe in a savior, and I refuse to ignore good works.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkhorserider
Damn, this thread really went off the rails didn't it?

Let me oversimplify it and give you all a new target to throw poo at.

There is only one test for who is a true Christian or not. Jesus Christ said no one gets to the father but through him. He is also said to be without sin, and therefore infallible, and he would not lie.

SO, a Christian necessarily MUST believe that everyone who does not accept Jesus Christ as their savior, is going to hell. (There maybe a small argument for the chosen tribe of Israel to be exempt.)

This list includes Gandhi, and the Buddha, and many a young child that was given an opportunity, but didn't take it.

To be a Christian, you must believe that the convicted serial rapist and murderer who accepts Jesus Christ moments before his electrocution is going to heaven, while Gandhi sits in hell.

This is precisely why I am NOT a Christian. I think the Holy Book has a lot of very good teachings, but I refuse to believe in a savior, and I refuse to ignore good works.
Exactly. Any god who would send good, kind, generous people to hell for going to the wrong church, but would accept murderers and rapists because they had a deathbed conversion isn't a god worthy of honor.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Koros

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
reply to post by Koros

I have no idea what you're on about now.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

I don't believe in evil, but the Vatican comes pretty close to it.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

I agree that you don't believe in evil and that the vatican is evil...Your not telling me anything I don't already know...

One of the first changes to come from Vatican II, was the deletion of the Leonine Prayers which included the prayer to St. Michael. These prayers were eliminated in 1964, the 80th year of the devils 75 - 100 years needed to destroy the Catholic Church. It would seem that this would be the time to especially say that prayer, not to delete it.The 100th year would be 1984. By 1984 John Paul II had let the devil develop a church that is called Catholic, but is not. The devil has twisted and distorted church teachings so much that there truly is a brand new church, a new order (Novus Ordo) and the true church has been reduced in population to a mere shell of what it once was, but it will survive: "That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And behold I am with you all days, even to the consummation of the world." Matt. 16:18 & 28:20

See: Source
edit on 5-11-2012 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
reply to post by r2d246

Thanks...

I'm fine, really.

Too bad you pulled my second to last edit. I changed 'stories', er STORIES to HISTORIES.

An important distinction, I think.

God knows what I mean by the distinction...but for the thickheaded, I am suggesting most strongly that Jesus was not a fiction, or mere 'story'. A 'mythological' Jesus was just a little too near to our present day to be given the slide into myth. I see the timeframe of 2000 years rather like about 20 walks in the park. Just like yesterday.

I just don't like evangelism and my garden has a little more in it than seeds that only yield JESUS=GOD, you know....sometimes I don't think of Jesus at all.....really. I admit.

But I can be heard confessing quite clearly, within 20 seconds of encountering that souped up diesel....MY GOD.....JE-SUS, in speilberg's masterpiece, 'Duel'.

I don't think I even follow any of this anymore. But I think ALL CAPS makes people nervous, as if someone is shouting, when maybe there not.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join