It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geometric Electrical Device

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hi ATSers it's my Birthday yeah! So what did I get?
I got this Dreamburst last night:

Direct Image Link

In my burst of around 2 seconds... the top ball erupted bolts of electric which coursed down to the bottom 4 balls and continued to circulate between the balls. There was more to it wiring etc and the 4 balls at the bottom were within micro -mm from each other with the top ball firing off bolts inter'mittently.

No I didn't eat cheese before I slept and I was far from stressed.....

What the heck is it
My birthday gift it seems

edit on 2-11-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
BALLSY!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I dunno.. but that looks cool! Interesting design.
Maybe some electricians will chime in.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

A person sometimes figures out things that they were thinking about the day before. These weird dreams need to be translated, sometimes they are far from what we think they mean. What were you thinking about the day before that your mind would be forming this shape to help to explain? Lots of time it has to do with perceptions formed as a child.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Well I'd just posted on a Science/Soul thread and was thinking about Quantum Fusion and Virtual Particles and their transition from Normal Particles... Worries if any are my energy prices.

I may try to recreate a minature working model and see what happens.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I now know what the device is for
quite impressed to say the least..... Now do I spill the beans and the military or government spot this post

The most long lasting supply of energy in the Universe and without collapse due to the constant making of said atoms from ZPE/Ether and once it has been powered initially it powers itself. Its a ZPE Generator or should I call it a Electromagnetic Focuser. Also a slight error in my drawing it should be a Tetrahedron not a square based pyramid or is it

edit on 22-11-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

top topics

join