It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Labyrinth and Numbers / Patterns

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Swinters.....I would like to hear the answer to that as well......(and more's the reason it would be handy to just click on the name and find the post the applause was given to.) Ahhhh well....

Lupus Copy, you could also let me know if I identified your photo correctly...if you're in the mood to answer questions.....please?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Given to me approval was.
In bovines thread for clearing flaws,
My friend the burrowing rodent,
Feels he has picked up the scent,
But yet underestimates the power of ignorance,
And the odds of which we chance,
By far the one known as "genus Calophyllum"
Has came far and outrun,
But we cannot say for sure,
What shall come from the hearts lure.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Lupus copy]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I like that answer

Or do I?

Thanks Lupus.

[edit on 3/4/2005 by swintersVT]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lupus copy
Given to me approval was.
In bovines thread for clearing flaws,

see cow_file's thread

My friend the burrowing rodent,
Feels he has picked up the scent,
But yet underestimates the power of ignorance,

see Lupus Copy's thread...I am wrong

And the odds of which we chance,
By far the one known as "genus Calophyllum"
Has came far and outrun,
But we cannot say for sure,
What shall come from the hearts lure.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Lupus copy]

A tropical evergreen...Hmmm, I can only think of JungleJake. If that's the case, start focusing on codes. If someone else...

P.S. "come full circle," when you reach the center of a labyrinth, you are only half way through, you then need to exit.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Remember when the game started the bl.gif was animated now it is not (and hasn't been for awhile).

Also, just thinking out loud.
tablet said something about cow_file holy_cow.
Lupus_copy email addy is confession_of_god@____
Lupus is latin for wolf. Now somewhere Icewolf's name got mentioned also Lupus_copy said..

The two were once three,
Long ago they included me,
When the two found out,
That their rival was out,
Information was suppressed,

Lupus also pointed to this url www.ignorancedenied.com...

The answer is Mince Pie?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Rancid, the one I see is still animated....

Poonchang.....when I searched on the genus Calophyllum I noticed there was a 'see also' list on which there was the word "poon" see here, and scroll down....maybe you are the one hinted at??.....

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarmoniusOne

Originally posted by tontsum
I have also considered this (my posts a few weeks ago, just when the site appeared).

If you only look the overlapping holes, it looks like L1L1 is written in a circle.

There are 22 rings -> 22 +4 letters in English alphabet, could be a cipher. And if you could start in some point and move clockwise or counter-clockwise it could be a phrase of some sort where the number of circle where the hole is in corresponds to a letter. But I've tried this, I didn't get normal frequencies, but making a mistake in reading the numbers is highly likely.

The numerical patterns (33-22 etc) appeared in the rings alot, often these were just for leading off track.

Also the polar coordinates of the holes could mean something.

I vaguely remember this. Could you please post a link to the thread as I cant find it. Also, I cant picture what you mean by the overlapping holes = L1L1. Could you make an image explaining or if it is too large to post possibly send me mail @ [email protected] explaing in more detail. Have you tried the alphabet thing yet?

I showed it to my roommate and she said: "What would it look like if it was 3-D?" Good question. It would look like half of a sphere, possibly half of the earth. Is this what you mean by polar coordinates?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I have also considered this (my posts a few weeks ago, just when the site appeared).

If you only look the overlapping holes, it looks like L1L1 is written in a circle.

There are 22 rings -> 22 +4 letters in English alphabet, could be a cipher. And if you could start in some point and move clockwise or counter-clockwise it could be a phrase of some sort where the number of circle where the hole is in corresponds to a letter. But I've tried this, I didn't get normal frequencies, but making a mistake in reading the numbers is highly likely.

The numerical patterns (33-22 etc) appeared in the rings alot, often these were just for leading off track.

I vaguely remember this. Could you please post a link to the thread as I cant find it. Also, I cant picture what you mean by the overlapping holes = L1L1. Could you make an image explaining or if it is too large to post possibly send me mail @ [email protected] explaing in more detail. Have you tried the alphabet thing yet?

I showed it to my roommate and she said: "What would it look like if it was 3-D?" Good question. It would look like half of a sphere, possibly half of the earth. Is this what you mean by polar coordinates?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

you are on to something , check the paralells of the earth and email me the numbersat [email protected] and check 3,9,11,13,33,39

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
HarmoniusOne,

The first image you posted with the color coordinated dots really looked like a galaxy when I first saw it. If you would take that image from vertical to horzintal the dots would remind me of planets circurling the sun. I know planets usually don't allign themselves in a straight line.

The picture of what looked like a P reminded me of a Roman Catholic symbol I saw a long time ago when I use to attend that church. The difference I remember was that the P used had a cross at the bottom. I don't know if they changed it since then.

Infinite...I took your image of "all dots", cut in half and flipped it horizontally and vertically and got this.

They match almost perfectly. Usually when the patterns are this close, the dots that don't match mean something. I'm working on is but could use all the help I can get. Anyone???

[edit on 10/25/04 by HarmoniusOne]
Edit: The picture was HUGE!!!
No wonder I didn't have enough points...

[edit on 10/25/04 by HarmoniusOne]

I deleted the image so as not to use up so much space. I noticed that the green dots on the left and the one dot at the top right looked like it was forming the big or little dipper. There were suppose to be three stars connecting the handle, but the middle one was gone. The green dots on the left looked like it was forming some type of cup.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the game, but I thought it might trigger something with someone else.

posted on Jul, 31 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lupus copy
Look unto the nether region,
Where nothing controls the happy medium,
For people do follow the shepheards crook,
A wolf in sheeps clothing partains a rook,
Time is short and time is long,
But angels do get increasingly forlorn.

It seems like you know something about the game that we don't. Let me know if I'm right on any of this.

Look unto the nether region. The nether region usually refers to hell or a place below that we can not see. If this is referring to hell, then there would be nothing happy about it. A medium could refer to a spirit guide of some sort, or could refer to a compromise. No happy medium could be no hopes of compromise.

For people do follow the shepheards crook,
A wolf in sheeps clothing partains a rook,

The people follow a person who has a shepheard's staff. A wolf in sheeps clothing in the Christian religion would pertain to a false prophet. A rook could refer to the rook in a chess game.

In my earlier post I did say that that the picture of the P looked like a symbol in the Roman Catholic church. Many people consider the Roman Catholic church as a false and misleading religion. The Pope some speculate that he will be the false prophet in the end times. He claims his seat from Peter and his staff as seen as a shephard's staff leading his people. The pope could be considered one of the more powerful pieces in a chess game such as a Rook. I'm not sure why rook was used.

Also someone mentioned that latin was used in the writing on this page. There are still some churches who say mass in Latin. Other than that, I thought that language was pretty much dead right now. I have heard that the English and some other languages have evolved from Latin, and we still use parts of latin in our words. I know many still refer to Latin for root words and meanings when studying the English language.

Time is short and time is long. In Revelations it says that God will shorten time for the sake of the elect. After that time period, then time will leghten out to normal again.

But angels do get increasingly forlorn. I'm really guessing here. They could get forlorn, because they do not have the power to stop the end time events.

[Edited to add: Your poem talks about the neither region and angles. I just read yesterday about the 4th demension or 4th density. It was best explained by someone using the Harry Potter books. We live in the 3D world or "Muggle world" in the potter books. That those who have a higher frequency than the normal frequancy for the 3D realm can see into the 4D realm. In the Potter books the 4D realm would be the magical realm where Hogwarts school exist. There are different rules and things we could do in the 4D realm. They could be considered parallel planes over lapping each other, and yet those of us who live in the 3D realm can not see the other plane. The overlapping could be represented by the over lapping labryinths. The parallel plane could be the neither region where mediums, angels, and others live, and sometimes interact with us in this plane.]

"to be born to assert
this is your trial and trial your might
twenty three to conduct one's self to the highest part power"

Born to assert could refer to the Roman Catholic Pope or the anti-Christ himself. I'm not sure about your trial. Trial your might may be alluding to seeing how much power one can weild over another.

Twenty three may be referencing sometype of government or the number of people a ruler has around him. It doesn't make sense to me, as far as I know Revelations ten horns with one rising out of the ten. That would be ten kings and the eleventh horn being the anti-christ. To the hight part power sounds something out of algerbra or quantum physics. It could be referencing the highest power on Earth which one can rule from. One world government with the president/dictator being the highest power.

I know this is really far fetched, but I'll post this anyhow just incase someone could use it:

As far as all the speculation on stars, there have been rumors that when the Anti-Christ comes to power that aliens will be helping him to do so. Those refering to the constilations and trying to figure out their meaning, could it be refering to where the aliens will be coming from?

[edit on 31-7-2005 by Mystery_Lady]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Mystery Lady,

Lupus Copy was exposed as a con artist along with some others.....they were building up to a huge April Fool's joke, which they played on those of us trying to solve the Black Labyrinth ( a real game or not, I'm not too sure....have never been able to get HuntAdministration to say one way or the other!!??). I'm not making this up....they confessed. Therefore their 'clues' are at best, unreliable. Just keep this in mind when reading the threads under "ATS Sponsored Games & Events". Good luck!

Tablet ( one of the other pranksters) confesses here

Other legit threads about BL

[edit on 1-8-2005 by frayed1]here

[edit on 1-8-2005 by frayed1]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
frayed1 - Thanks, well then maybe someone will be able to decipher whether or not the labrynth is an actual game. Even if it is not, it got a lot of people to think, and use their creative side of their brains.

I would hate to think that the website owners stumbled across it somehow, and put it up because they are trying to solve it themselves without letting us know that there is currently no known answer. If it is a prank, then it was a good one, since it drew so many in.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I think you'll find it was a game. But i don’t think it is anymore

If you go here

www.blacklabyrinth.com/rpg

You get to a online rpg that isn't finished.

If you take into account that fact that recently ATS has asked for coders to help build an online rpg it doesn't take much to connect the two.

In my opinion, and it has to be my opinion because no mod from ATS will confirm it as they don’t talk about games, it's an old game that’s died. Once they get the new rpg up and running no doubt black labyrinth will spring to life again.

Until then (or until a mod says otherwise) i suggest you stop wasting your time (like me, hours of it infact) on this game. It's going no where.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Burgess, you sure got that right!! ( About not getting any Mods to talk about the BL...I'm still not so sure about the RPG though. ) Though they had no problem talking about the 'Find our super hero ' game....LOL

Mystery Lady, I can't say that the entire 'game' of BL was a prank.....the first parts of it were very interesting.....even if it were a 'wild goose chase', I learned a lot by researching labyrinths, both those dealing with the Minotar and others found around the world. I especially enjoyed the ones pertaining to Native American Indian Mythology. ( I also read a lot about numbers and math concepts that I would not otherwise have sought out reading material about...deep stuff! )

So might you enjoy the earlier parts of the game.....many of the early posts have links to the subjects I mentioned above, as well as many other possibilities...check them out....you might find something others have missed, and actually solve the thing, if there is a solution!! Best of luck !

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
frayed 1,

I'm not good at solving deep mathamatical equasions, but I do take learning to heart.

Out of curiosity I did a search on google for Black Labyrinth. I came across a book written by Sam Inabinet called "the Chronicle of the Black Labyrinth: A Forbidden Tome of Wyrmish Lore (Werewolf - the Apocalypse)".

Also, there were references of it to being an rpg game dealing with white howlers which are werewolves, lost tribes, dark dancers and such. It seemed like people were already playing this rpg game.

Is this the rpg game that you have mentioned that was based on the game and imcomplete, or is this something different? It would be interesting to have the game based on a rpg game which was based on a book. How's that for layers?

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Here is the link to the RPG that Burgess mentions.....can't say if it has any connection to the game you found or the ATS Blacklabyrinth. You can check it out.....you might get some more info by sending Burgess a U2U asking for info....several others have mentioned playing it, and that it does seem unfinished.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
the majoer thing that points back to ATS, is,
whenyou get the error mess for the rpg site [that the peeps found],\
is---"/home/abovetopsecret/black/rpg/" and with the" /register.php on line 68",
now 2 things :
1]we are searching the "rpg", game, [wich i mite add noone said anything i could find about,
/home/abovetopsecret/black/rpg/, anywhere,please let all know when you find abig clue like that,
lol,that would there fore prove that the the site has something to do with the game lol,
ok....so we are playing or searching threw the rpg ?
2] normaly in the other game the clue above would be the clue, not the rpg, lol,
anyone been searching the "/home/abovetopsecret/black/rpg/",on ats or outside, or
searching anything on "/register.php online 68", ?or the whole thing?
"/home/abovetopsecret/black/rpg/register.php online 68" ...?
any ideas please ?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by klain

THAT MY FRIEND IS A HYROGL. SYMBOL THAT MEANS BLUE TOOTH! i WAS A lT COL. IF YOU WILL GO TO WWW.THEEDGEAM.COM IM ON THERE AS LT. COL. SC. MY EMAIL IS [email protected]. I broke the record as the longest held guest ever! i was on last Saturday and ill be on this Sat. but you can download last week I was In Blk, ops at S-4 or area 51 for years listen to my interview , that symbol is bad news ! Be carful The CIA will want to know how U fig. it out or where U got it! Greg Rinchich

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join