It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kevin Martin admits he trolls for the lols

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Thanks to Gaul
we figured out we could just buy the flexible copper coils
and reshape as needed,
Gaul recommend using items that are already accepted for shipping.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.
Plants like this are put in place to serve their disinformation agenda.

Put your faith in no one. Trust your eyes and your senses people.

Chemtrails will be the death of us, and all who actively deny their
reality are denying their humanity and solidarity to their fellow human beings.

Are you a club member Gaul?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by moniesisfun

Whilst not wanting to detract from the report you posted, I have no doubts at all about its authenticity, it is worth saying that a speculative report about what may be possible and desirable in the future, is not necessarily a blueprint to be followed to the letter. Many such reports get written that end up going nowhere, the most famous of all on this side of the water surely has to be the British governments 1957 defence white paper by Duncan Sandys, the Defence Minister of the time, which stated that no more manned combat aircraft would be required by the RAF after the Lightning and all future requirements would be met by guided missiles. We all know how that turned out and the UK industry was devastated by the programme cancellations that followed it and never recovered.

Predictions are often dead wrong. The report is what it is, it isn't actually proof of anything other than wishful thinking by itself.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
IMPORTANT: Understanding The Geo-Engineering And Chemtrails Forum

I have removed various posts from this thread that contributed nothing meaningful to the discussion, or contained disparaging remarks about other members or ATS itself. None of these have any place in this forum, and members who persist in making them will have their posting privileges suspended or terminated.

The OP is about a person who claims to be a chemtrail troll. All fine and good. It's an important and relevant subject quite suited to this forum.

What's not relevant or welcome are insults, labeling of other members, off-topic comments or trolling of the sort that currently infects this forum.

Anyone who witnessed what happened in the 9/11 forum recently knows what's coming next. Members who want to politely discuss Geo-Engineering and Chemtrails are in the right place. Members who devote themselves to disrupting such discussion are in the wrong place, and can expect to be treated accordingly.

I will add that it's patently obvious who is who, so the resident trolls in this forum may consider this fair warning.

If anyone has any questions or comments about this post or the clean-up effort that is now underway, please don't hesitate to send me a private message. Do NOT reply to this post or attempt to argue with me in this thread.

With that, I recommend restricting further posts to the topic, and taking great care to refrain from making poor choices in posting etiquette.

Thanks to everyone who did not need to be reminded.

This forum is for you.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Hey, at least you're being balanced. I can meet you here in the middle.

It's not proof, but it's far from a spoof.

Some of these things do end up being true. I have not clue what percentage.

To think that this isn't possible in the second decade of the 21st century (not implying you do) boggles my mind.

Here we are talking about the feasibility of transporting information FTL, nano-tethers out in space to harness the earth's rotational energy/send people/cargo to space on the cheap, scram jets doing mach 20+, quantum computation, and creating mini-black holes. . . yet we somehow think it's beyond us to manipulate the weather to a marked degree

I'm not arguing from a stance that it absolutely is happening, rather that the means exist, as does the will, so why would we think it's not being done outside the public's awareness in military channels ?? Seems like a reasonable assumption to make.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Actually I agree, I ma have been swayed in my reply from the number of times that report has been brandished on here as proof of activity.

What it rather does do is point a finger at something to look deeper for.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun
reply to post by waynos

I'm not arguing from a stance that it absolutely is happening, rather that the means exist, as does the will, so why would we think it's not being done outside the public's awareness in military channels ?? Seems like a reasonable assumption to make.

Yes, I think the sheer scale of activity on weather modification is overwhelming, and it's been going on for years..all done, "in the best possible taste" (waving my legs around now) of course. The military have done it, at the very least in a preliminary manner, who else better, when everyone has to obey orders. The orders of monies involved is incalculable, the numbers of people affected directly or otherwise is unknown, or uncared for, (the bean counters, the little feckers) So you are 100% correct, thank God that there is someone here not so easily dissuaded by a thread like this.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
[
Yes, I think the sheer scale of activity on weather modification is overwhelming,

where do you get information on the scale of it from?

and it's been going on for years..all done, "in the best possible taste" (waving my legs around now) of course.

it has certainly been done for years - rain making magic has been done "forever"

The military have done it, at the very least in a preliminary manner, who else better, when everyone has to obey orders.

nothign preliminary about it - see operation popeye

The orders of monies involved is incalculable,

I'm pretty sure it is entirely calculable - for example Operation Popeye as above was carried out by the 54th Weather Reconnaisance Squadron - and while I don't know exactly how much it cost to run it does not sem like it wouldbe an insurmountable task to query DOD archives to find out how many flights they flewe, and the operating cost of het aircraft to get an initial estimate.

Other civilian cloud seeding is not secret - you can probably ring up Weather Modification Inc and find out their hourly rate.

the numbers of people affected directly or otherwise is unknown, or uncared for, (the bean counters, the little feckers)

The populations in the areas being cloud seeded are pretty well known - and AFAIK often are the people asking for it in order to get rain to improve their agriculture (usually)

So you are 100% correct, thank God that there is someone here not so easily dissuaded by a thread like this.

Well since you are wrong about so much of what you have posted perhaps you should reconsider.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
It looks as though with this bit of info from the man himself I guess we can finally start putting anything from HAARPstatus.com,and weatherspace.com into the hoax bin as he himself admits to doing this for the money and the laughs.

Well it seems the old chemtrail elite are finally starting to crash under the weight of truth that chemtrails aren't real. I guess it must be getting tough to keep up the lies with absolutely no evidence whatsoever to back up their claims.

Good Job Gaul keep them coming....

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

HAARP or not, "controlling the weather by 2025" is a legit report that came out before the 21st century.
Written by Air Force students.

And completely un-classified.

Why would they get students write such a paper and then to top it off, make it freely available?

Definately proof of what they're up to...

Greetings esteemed Member Chadwickus:

How's the dog-walking business going?

We shared that story with a few peeps that actually started their own businesses off your inspired report. TY.

To the point:

Since when are peeps like this termed 'students'?

A Research Paper
Presented To
Air Force 2025

by
Col Tamzy J. House
Lt Col James B. Near, Jr.
LTC William B. Shields (USA)
Maj Ronald J. Celentano
Maj David M. Husband
Maj Ann E. Mercer
Maj James E. Pugh

Why would they get students write such a paper...

Disclaimer
2025 is a study designed to comply with a directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force to examine the concepts, capabilities, and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space force in the future.

Presented on 17 June 1996, this report was produced in the Department of Defense school environment of academic freedom and in the interest of advancing concepts related to national defense. The views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States government.

This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only.

This publication has been reviewed by security and policy review authorities, is unclassified, and is cleared for public release.

The authors were not merely 'students', as you so stated
(for whatever reason - perhaps to discredit the report in general?)
for the lumpen proletariate to take as the 'truth'...

As many peeps here take what you say as Gospel...

Please assist with understanding this rather complex issue.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

[color=magenta]Peace Love Light
tfw
[color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution

edit on 21/6/2013 by thorfourwinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

..Department of Defense school environment of academic freedom...
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Since when does being a student actually stop? Of course there are officers as students. There are lots of people with degrees, even PhD's, who are still students. Merely attending a training exercise makes one a student. It's a research paper, which it plainly states.

You must not have understood the last part of the disclaimer:

This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only. This publication has been reviewed by security and policy review authorities, is unclassified, and is cleared for public release.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join