It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kevin Martin admits he trolls for the lols

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Kevin Martin is the self appointed "Senior Meteorologist" atweatherspace.com, where he is also listed as CEO. He also runs HAARPSTATUS.com - which he has admitted in private emails is nothing more than a money siphon from believers, and to drive traffic to Weatherspace

He has no actual qualifications as a meteorologist.

He also runs the misleading chemtrail forecast site - which consists of copying or redrawing weather humidity maps, and is on record as saying chemtails don't exist in this article he wrote in 2010

It is a misconception and business. Chemtrails are not real, and were developed like a comic book industry, to make money. The developers of this bogus theory are making off with your cash on T-shirts, Photos, Forums, and much more.

Believing in chemtrails is the same as joining a Star Wars convention. You join a club of people that share the same belief, and others around you know it is fake.

apparently he decided to join the club making money from "this bogus theory" himself!!

And he's also happy for anyone to know he's been supporting chemtrails as a troll!!

edit on 31-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Interesting article - thanks for posting. I can't help but think of the people who predicted that during the end game many people would come forward and admit to lying/deception.

Combine that with all the information and disinformation already available and what is supposed to happen is that people won't know what to believe. It is supposed to be part of the cabal/illuminati/whatever plan to aid with chaos. A weatherman who isn't really qualified as a scientist - just reads the weather report on the news. I am now supposed to believe him - after he admits to being a fraud.

I don't know what he is trying to achieve but I bet his admission will mess with the thinking of some people.

Much Peace...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I don't get it. Because someone is a con-artist around the topic, the whole idea is bunk

That's some shady logic there.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun
I don't get it. Because someone is a con-artist around the topic, the whole idea is bunk

I didn't make that conclusion in my post - but if that's where it leads you then so be it.

But whatever, at least now you know this guy is/has been taking you for a ride and pocket money.

Or you could read what I did post...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

But whatever, at least now you know this guy is/has been taking you for a ride and pocket money.

Yet you continue with the shady logic

I don't know who this guy is, nor do I care to.

If he's a sociopath/narcissist, so be it.

Not worth my time.

Originally posted by youdontknowme

No its bunk because its stupid. I've watched the purpose of chemtrails change over the years on these woo woo sites. First it was to poison us all slowly to death, and now it to hide nabooboo. It simply cant be engine exhaust producing contrails.

You have heard two of the dumbest theories out there. Not sure I ever seriously entertained either one. A a fleeting, "uh-huh" contemplation. . . sure, but that's about it.

As for HAARP. I personally don't believe we can control the weather to that extent. I mean to be able to make and steer hurricanes like a R/C car in america is just a little to far out for my tastes. I also dont buy that HAARP serves double duty creating mega quakes. I mean wow... what cant it do.

HAARP or not, "controlling the weather by 2025" is a legit report that came out before the 21st century. We're only 12 years to that point, and we all know that the deeper the black-ops, the further ahead the tech is beyond the public sector.
edit on 31-10-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Yet you continue with the shady logic

How can I continue somethign that wwas not ther in the first place, and how would this be shady logic anyway?

Perhaps you thought I was talking to yo personally rather than meaning a "royal you"?? If so ...well I guess you have an ego that is substantial and me saying that I wasn't adressing you personaly won't actually deflate it too much!!

I don't know who this guy is, nor do I care to.

good move - glad to have helped

If he's a sociopath/narcissist, so be it.

Not worth my time.

I agree - glad to have helped make sure you won't waste any on him.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Nah, I'm not letting you getting away with your shennanigans here, sorry!

This is exactly what you wrote:

It was a DIRECT reply to me.

So keep this whole ego nonsense out of here.

You've been called out for shady logic, twice.

I don't know this guy, therefore: he hasn't taken me for a ride, AND my pocket money.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by moniesisfun

HAARP or not, "controlling the weather by 2025" is a legit report that came out before the 21st century.

Written by Air Force students.

And completely un-classified.

Why would they get students write such a paper and then to top it off, make it freely available?

Definately proof of what they're up to...

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Oh, I don't know, perhaps mis-direction?? As to the date, for starters. Just a thought.

People may actually be interested in the document. Not only are there plenty of references to military leaders used to back up the claims, but also a ton of references in the Bibliography which are pretty fascinating!

Owning the Weather by 2025

...but since it's oh so far from proof by your assessment, it must be just a pack of lies, eh??

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I have to admit I'm kind of surprised we haven't seen the expected uptick in chemtrail threads that occur around this time of year yet. Then again we also haven't seen the annual Disclosure in November prediction. Maybe 2012 is special. Maybe it's the year people start waking up to the lies they're being fed by these con men.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Since this was just written by "military students", I guess we need more credibility, right? So it's a good thing that they provide plenty of references to back up their assertions.

In this paper we show that appropriate application of weather-modification can provide battlespace dominance to a degree never before imagined. In the future, such operations will enhance air and space superiority and provide new options for battlespace shaping and battlespace awareness. 1 “The technology is there, waiting for us to pull it all together;”2 in 2025 we can “Own the Weather.”

Notes 1 The weather-modification capabilities described in this paper are consistent with the operating environments and missions relevant for aerospace forces in 2025 as defined by AF/LR, a long-range planning office reporting to the CSAF [based on AF/LR PowerPoint briefing “Air and Space Power Framework for Strategy Development (jda-2lr.ppt)].” 2 General Gordon R. Sullivan, “Moving into the 21st Century: America’s Army and Modernization,” Military Review (July 1993) quoted in Mary Ann Seagraves and Richard Szymber, “Weather a Force Multiplier,” Military Review, November/December 1995, 75.

How's a General, then? That a little more credible for you?

Let me see if I can dig up these reports.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

new topics

top topics