It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Badnarik to be in Michigan Nov 13th see him live!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hi fellow Libertarian supporters!

On Nov 13 Badnarik is going to be at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Okemos Mi.

I will be there if youwouldl ike to stay at the Hampton, they have special rooms rates for us for 70.00 but they are being filled quickly.

If you would like to see more please see here:

www.lpmich.org...

I am so excited right now... This is one party I believe in 100% and i've never cared to go to something like this, but now.. I DO!

Come on Michigan people, it's time to come out of the wood work

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
PS: I'll even make sure I get a nice pic of me and Badnarik together so that I can post it on ATS.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
PS: I'll even make sure I get a nice pic of me and Badnarik together so that I can post it on ATS.

Have you considered working for the campaign?

You've shown a compassion and enthusiasm for the party that very few can duplicate. You need a job with them.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I don't know if your being sarcastic or friendly, it's hard to tell sometimes coming from you, but i'll reply nicely because I think you were being friendly...

To respond, i'd like to say that I would love to work on the campaign, and I am thinking about it strongly, although election time is nov 2nd which leaves me with little time..

But what i've done was dispersed 1500 libertarian brochures in my community of 3000, so I have half the community covered. I would love to work along side Badnarik because this is one party I strongly believe in and I have the utmost respect and admiration towards them.

I appreciate the observation because I am really really passionate about them.

And I would really like other Michigan people to come out and support Badnarik and the libertarian's but mostly fellow citizens of the US since it's all about us and not the government...

You put me in a good mood Nerdling... Oh wait, it could be the beer.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I don't know if your being sarcastic or friendly, it's hard to tell sometimes coming from you, but i'll reply nicely because I think you were being friendly...

To respond, i'd like to say that I would love to work on the campaign, and I am thinking about it strongly, although election time is nov 2nd which leaves me with little time..

But what i've done was dispersed 1500 libertarian brochures in my community of 3000, so I have half the community covered. I would love to work along side Badnarik because this is one party I strongly believe in and I have the utmost respect and admiration towards them.

I appreciate the observation because I am really really passionate about them.

And I would really like other Michigan people to come out and support Badnarik and the libertarian's but mostly fellow citizens of the US since it's all about us and not the government...

You put me in a good mood Nerdling... Oh wait, it could be the beer.

I was being friendly
Beer is also good. Bwahaha.

Those are some good numbers you have there. If you want to develop on your strategy then you need to look at targeting the older members of communities. If you can arrange a bus to take OAP's to the polls then you'll have a great oppurtunity to talk to them and show compassionate conservatism first hand. People are much easier influenced than they like to let on.

If you're looking for further idea's then make up "pledge cards" and "infoquest forms." On the pledge cards you'll just take a business card and then print 5 Badnarik pledges on the higest polling issues whilst using "power language" to hype it up. And on the infoquest forms you'll be able to hand these little cards out containing email addresses/websites/numbers of you and your badnarik supporter team to everyone. The key being that they will eventually get curious and try to learn.

You should sign up, If you truly believe in what you're campaigning for then they'd be stupid to turn you down.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
First how do you know this?? And wow, thanks!

I'm impressed with what you know!

So these pledge cards are something I make up?? I have no problem making things up, copying them and dispersing...

This bus shuttle, i'm not really understanding though...

If you could delve a little further that would be very helpful, as I am very curious about this...

And yes, beer is very good, but I just drank my last one so i'm alittle upset..
I'll have to make a run to the store... You write, and i'll be right back

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   

First how do you know this?? And wow, thanks!

I'm impressed with what you know!

So these pledge cards are something I make up?? I have no problem making things up, copying them and dispersing...

This bus shuttle, i'm not really understanding though...

If you could delve a little further that would be very helpful, as I am very curious about this...

And yes, beer is very good, but I just drank my last one so i'm alittle upset..
I'll have to make a run to the store... You write, and i'll be right back

Pledge cards are cast iron guarantee's that your candidate can never go back on. You're standing on top of your stage and telling people what you're going to do on an issue and you will never change that position. "I, Michael Badnarik will never commit american forces to UN appointed military actions" and the likes. You keep it down to 5 facts and people will begin to remember them when another candidate speaks about an action. e.g. So Bush is going to send more troops to Iraq? Well my pledge card says Badnarik would never do that.

You need to remember you're not trying to screw the voter on the first date so you need to coax them slowly to your side and if they're not into it then you need to drop them and come back to them after you've got a few members. Get the easy ones first then make the easys work for you. Once someone is "englightened" to a candidate and they believe then they are NOT going to shut up about it. This works for you.

The bus service is an old old tactic employed by everyone and their grandpa's in order to get the senior vote out. They always vote in record numbers and tend to have the wisdom to be more pliable than young firebrands. If you have the ability in a local election you should get a friend to drive a school bus around that will take seniors to a polling place. Seniors will be less weary if you can convince a cop or at least an off-duty one to go with you and show their ID.

The pledge cards were used in the UK for a short time back in 1995 I believe as a novelty item but quickly became famous for their short sharp nononsense deliveries.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
We have already started voting here in Arkansas and I have got a good portion of the hispanics in to vote Libertarian because his stance on visas.

You have to play the hand your dealt, in other words work with the people you have around you. You play up the issues that intrest the crowd you are taklking to. My son has started an Libertarian party club at his high school and will do the same next year at colledge, if we get them young BEFORE they are brainwashed into the "wasted vote" outlook, then we will grow faster.

Older people vote more often but tend to not like change so its harder to intrest them in the party

new topics

top topics

join