It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halo forward unto dawn web series. OMG!! Must watch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Hello ATS, I have just seen all 4 of the current videos out so far, a new one comes out each Friday. If your into Halo, this is a must see! If you like Sci-Fi, this is a must see!

I will post all 4 vids, for your viewing pleasure. The first 2 are a little slow paced, but very well done, the 3rd very good must see. The 4th, well its a Halo fans wettest dream plus a bag of cheetos and a cold sixer of your favorite brew. Simply put, I think I may have to go change myself, as I may have wet myself and reached climax simultaneously.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the share, Though i have seen them all on Youtube.

To be honest i don't normally like remake game series but these series are just EPIC

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
thanks for vids
didn't think anyone would beat Red vs Blue

well Red vs Blue is its own thing

good vids

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Did you guys notice the colors of the soldiers in training in the first 2 vids?

It was great simbology, oldschool red vs. Blue, it was such a great suprise to see it.

Reminds me of back in my early Halo team training days, I used to get pwned so hard back in the early days of combat evolved.

Now though, I am an old vet, played them all, and even tried my hand at "legendary" on Halo Reach. Ya I got pwed, that game is tough!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Just saw the fourth episode, God this series in incredible! Shame it's not going to be a show on TV, but at least it has now been proven that a Halo movie/show is a complete possibility! Looking forward to the 5th and final episode, then a little after than, Halo 4

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TehSlenderMan

I agree, I bet after the series finally, they may consider taking it a few steps further, as from the comments I have seen around the web, the fans are basically foaming at the mouth for even more.

Time will tell though, as we have all been waiting this long for the few tiny crumbs they have thrown us.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Reach is such a pain in the ass! I beat it on Heroic recently, but thats as far as I can go.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
That was awesome, I'd love to see more. I'll definitely be keeping up with this.
Thanks for sharing

top topics

join