It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What food would you choose to eat forever??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Get me some bacon
I think theres some in the fridge.......
brb I'm hungry

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I'm heading to the store now. Gotta get the storm 'provisions'.
a a and stEAK!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I really thought this was going to be an easy answer but it's a lot harder than I thought. LOL

I'm going to go with potatoes so I get a variety of dishes. My husband's trying to cheat the system, he said he picks salt. His reason? Because salt is in everything so he can still eat everything, LOL

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Does cow count?
I think I could go with beef if I can have it any way I want it but then again that wouldn't be very healthy and I probably wouldn't have to worry about it for very long if that was all I ate. I do really like watermelon though...
This would be something that I would have to think long and hard about. I suppose rice or potatoes would be one of the best options, seeing how either can be made in so many different ways, even though since we can't use other ingredients they would still pretty much taste the same. Watermelon is the one food I could never get sick of the taste of so it may well end up being my pick in the end.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Anundeniabletruth

OMG My steak was soooo good tonight! It's been so long, sometimes you just have to splerge right? Hmmm I could really go for some juicey watermelon right about now. Thanks for playing everyone

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
My reply to this question has been the same throughout my whole life, until today. Today, I have to add a qualifier.

Qualifier - it depends on whether or not I have to PAY for it.

Answer - SALADS!

Salads are the most versatile meal there is.

Chef salads, macaroni salads (yuck), 3 bean salads (more yuck), fruit salads, melon ball salads, and almost any food you can name has it's own "salad".

You can have all the meats, all the cheeses, boiled eggs, all the raw veggies, all the fruits, and more.

Go SALADS!

Now, today, with today's prices, if I had to PAY for this single dish eternity food - I'd have to switch it to soups.

With soups you don't get the whole gambit you do with salads; but, you can still get all of your vitamins and nutrients from soups including milk products in clam chowders and such. Cream of brocolli soup YUM!

Sandwiches are another versatile - nearly balanced choice.

But, if I am restrained to a single food and not a dish of salad, soup or sandwich - I'll take tomatoes and all the mouth ulcers that go along with that over-indulgence.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Salads? Salts? hmmm ATS people sure find the loopholes huh?

Beef, it's what's for dinner.

With that, let's enjoy our eternity, You with tomatos, Me with potatos

edit on 29-10-2012 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
pineapple

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
NYC pizza

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by manykapao
NYC pizza

I have heard that it's the best in the world. I hope to have it one day.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Oh believe me it is. There are places around the country that get NYC water shipped to their restaurants, to make it more authentic.

Out of everything that I miss from NYC its pizza, and cuchifritos (spanish restaurants).

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches with cold milk!

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Do you dip it? I dip it.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

HA! If you had let him get away with that I was going to say microwave. lol

Shoot I guess delivery is off the table (ba dum tiss). How many people have already said this?

OP I actually think potato is a pretty solid choice here. Also pizza. Also MAN I just got hungry.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Pizza.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Taco's, burrito's, cookies, ice cream, cherries, peaches, nectarines, apricots, avocado's, dill pickles!!!, tomatoes, cheese, many fruits and vegetables, yogurt. I want the progressed upgraded form of them.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Look, This isn't Unity's 99 favorite foods. Since you were the WORST of all the non-conforming double and triple pickers, I get to choose for you!!

You get BURRITOS!!!

Someone earlier chose burritos and I thought 'Deeear Lord...burritos everyday forever...'

Good Luck With That

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I would like to eat chilli chicken and chicken sixty five.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I am guessing this is in a perfect world where no-one ever gained weight?

If it is;

Cheese. If it's just one thing. Cheese. All the way. Cheesy cheesy cheese. I love it.
It's one of those products I always have, but eat infequently, but when I do...

Cheese is amazing. Give me a delicious, mature, crumbly, sharp cheddar ANY DAY.

Meal wise:
Burgers. Two quarter pounders. One each in a bun. Bottom bun smothered in mayo, lettuce and onion. Burger. Cheese on top of the piping hot meat, making it all melty. Pickles on top of the cheese. Ketchup. Lid of bun.

I think I need a cold shower

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I pondered this deeply and I came to the conclusion of Perogies stuffed with cheese and bacon, ground pepper and sour cream. With a glass of 2% milk, for all eternity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join