It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden to Father of Former Navy SEAL Killed in Benghazi: ‘Did Your Son Always Have Balls the Si

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Obama is a liar and most likely watched the live feed with a bowl of popcorn in the situation room as it played out....

Do you think for a moment that Democrats would say such things about President Bush and 9-11?

Partisanship an politics aside...Vitriolic and sick idealogical derrangment IMHO. No interest in having any further discussion.
edit on 29-10-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Much worse was said about Bush. How soon we forget.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by Indigo5

Much worse was said about Bush. How soon we forget.

Half right...How soon we forget. No one was issueing press releases calling Bush a foriegn policy failure while planes were still in the air, just the opposite and Democrats united with Republicans and the Republican in the white house to show a United country.

The utter BS on this thread has long since passed my threshhold...more so when the BS is exploiting the death of Americans at the hands of terrorists.

Enjoy your hate....

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo5

Originally posted by jibeho
Obama is a liar and most likely watched the live feed with a bowl of popcorn in the situation room as it played out....

Do you think for a moment that Democrats would say such things about President Bush and 9-11?

Partisanship an politics aside...Vitriolic and sick idealogical derrangment IMHO. No interest in having any further discussion.

So, you are bringing up a request to suppose what Democrats would do, hypothetically, in one breath. Then in the next one you are lambasting the use of "American deaths" for political gain.

Just wow.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

As I recall, they called Bush a coward for following good advice and flying to Nebraska. They did that the same day that it happened.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Please take no offense..not responding..done with the thread...Done with this ugliness...even the rabid partisans of this country should be better than this.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Giving you a star on your post.

We are a bitterly divided nation at this time, and it saddens me.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Please take no offense..not responding..done with the thread...Done with this ugliness...even the rabid partisans of this country should be better than this.

To point out, if you review my posting history, I am anything but "rabid partisan".

I am a "rabid freedom fundamentalist". This puts me in a wholly anti-partisan position.

Having said that, I will presume that I said nothing to run you away from the thread and you are referring to another poster. With that in mind, I don't believe that you are talking to Butcherguy, either.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

"I've always been straight with the American people." -- That right there is a big lie.
reply to post by steve704

Are you serious? You act like Obama is the only president who has spewed lies to the American public.
You really think that statement is the worst lie a president spewed? Lets not forget Bush's lie that got us into the Iraq war in the first place and caused thousands of young American lives and innocent Iraqi civilian deaths.

Do you really think Romney hasn't lied?
He's flip flopped so many times on issues and he doesn't even take credit for Obama Care being his original healthcare blueprint.

No thanks, I would rather use my vote for a 3rd party candidate that isn't controlled by corporate and special interests.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

In fact Democrats sneered, ridiculed, made cartoons of Bush through his entire Presidency. I hate to say it but it seems you rolled off the turnip truck on this one.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

To point out, if you review my posting history, I am anything but "rabid partisan".

I am a "rabid freedom fundamentalist". This puts me in a wholly anti-partisan position.

Having said that, I will presume that I said nothing to run you away from the thread and you are referring to another poster. With that in mind, I don't believe that you are talking to Butcherguy, either.

Again...please take no offense. Not personal. I am done with the topic, not the posters such as yourself.

I would encourage reflection in self-identifying as a "rabid freedom fundementalist". If the state of the world teaches us anything right now, it is that "fundementalism" even with the best of intentions (God, Allah, "the people", "freedom", "capitalism" etc.) is an affront to actual freedom ...(ex: Religious fundemtalism/terrorism, Communism, Plutocracy etc.) ...we can and often do deny people life and liberty in the name of uncompromising fundementalism. Fundemenatlism rots and destroys it's own core beliefs.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join