It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The zombie apocalypse, pretty depressing concept

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
So me and my mates were sitting around last weekend, just bull #ting and then we began seriously discussing Z-Day, we planned it all out too, maps, supply lists, everything. A side from procuring a few firearms we're set. Pretty much we're going to grab everyone we want to save, friends, family, and bug out to a ranch that my buddy's dad owns. But as we were finishing, I sat back in my chair, lit a cigarette and thought to myself 'If zombies break out, that means millions, maybe even billions (If the infection spreads world wide) of PEOPLE, are going to lose their lives.' It was a pretty sobering thought, who else agrees?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Any of the situations involving TEOTWAWKI or a world wide SHTF/WROL event would have a similar result. It is very sobering, but if we stay on the current path something is going to happen. TPTB want to reduce the population by 95%. See agenda 21 and the Georgia guide stones.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well, it would make my job of exterminating the human race a lot easier.

Don't worry though, my plans are currently on hold pending certain events.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
A billion more Zombies for me to shoot!

Yeah, I suppose. Mean, I don't consider it a possibility but I get what you're saying

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

XD don't worry you don't need to tell me more of your plans, your avatar & background & username says it all!

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FeelingPure

Well, it will either happen or it won't- end of story. The only thing that those with any wisdom can do is what they regularly do anyway:

Prepare for the worst.

Hope for the best.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I don't think the zombie thing would ever happen because I have never seen any dead people walking around but if SHTF allot of people will act like zombies towards each other so your situation has merit. To be honest I would rather fight brainless zombies then live humans because live humans would be much harder to fight against due to being intelligent beings.

Solution...Lots of Ammo.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

95% is a very large number, about 7 billion people in the world, so a little math that would leave around 350,000,000 people. About the population of the US this year.

Country Population

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DariusHames

NO! guns only draw them to you.

use melee weapons.

only use guns when you absolutely must.

plus it conserves ammo.

top topics

join