It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's [former] Comm. Director Anita Dunn Praises Mao as a Hero, a role model for all Americans!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lewman
reply to post by Vitruvian

Uneducated Marxist or defender of dictators, where did you get that from?

I didn't ever give my opinion on Communism, Mao'ism or Nazizm, and I did a college course a couple of years ago that was a combination of sociology, politics and strangely enough, philosophy. Ok i admit it wasn't to degree level but it is education on the relative topic.

Maybe its time for you to bite the bullit and admit defeat on this debate as you quite clearly dont have a clue what a political philosopher is.

Good Night.

But I happen to have advanced degrees in Philosophy and Theology
) and in the Fine Arts and Languages as well ............so please refrain from your denigrating assertions that I do not know about the matters of which I am speaking. Your weak defense of Mao and Maoism is inexcusable - besides which you don't know anything about either Mao or his "ism." Your position is one of an uneducated, opinionated bloviator who spouts off on things he doesn't know anything about................most especially philosophy.
edit on 23-10-2012 by Vitruvian because: txt

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

No need to tell lies now, if that was true then we wouldn't be having this discussion.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by lewman

No need to tell lies now, if that was true then we wouldn't be having this discussion.

You dare to call me a liar?

This discussion

<< 1  2   >>

join