It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two young people shot to death while naked...? Both 18 yrs old! [see update]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk
Actually I think you are right, she was unidentified, I had misread the name at the bottom.

Apologies I will correct the title.
edit on 21-10-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

Hmm, I can't edit it, it says I've reached the maximum of 4 hours, even though it's not been 4 hours.

To everyone I apologize the names ARE NOT THE SAME, the 18 yr old female is unidentified, I u2ud the staff and asked they changed the title and perhaps put a note in it, or to trash the thread if they deem so. it was my fault the first link I had posted contained the name Gil Collar and it stated it was two weeks prior to his death, the cops claimed HE was on '___'.

I made a big goof

Title should've just been Two young people shot to death while naked, both 18yrs old, again my apologies to all,

Apologies to rival(Gil) as well for making him paranoid. I'll go sit in the corner now. Actually I should get some sleep and not post late night as my faux pas in creating this thread has proved.

Another thing I find not the least credible with this story being put out about the incident is it was at a social gathering where the two off-duty officers were attending and yet someone calls 911.
Were there people at the party unaware that officers were in attendance?
If that was the case, then why out of so many people, did the woman specifically confront the only ARMED police who were there?
Why wouldn't they have called it in the FIRST time she allegedly showed up to have somebody ON DUTY go by pick her up or at least question her?

It sort of reeks to me.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Look at the way he says "she returned with a weapon"... clearly a LIE!

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

Totally agree Mister. This simple chart is handy to know when a person is lying.
His directional eye movement before the statement indicates that he was never told she left the party to get a weapon and returned to confront the off-duty officers.

www.blifaloo.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

Im not makeing light of this, But this is a bit sarah connor to me .

cops ! Most were bullied in school and hide behind the badge.

Biggest cowards of all(not all of them mind some cops are good cops)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
sheriff al was lying through his teeth in that video. no doubt. too bad they never polygraph the cops in this and similar incidents.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I went to Bing maps to look up the intersection of Suncoast Blvd. and Orchard Way.

A very secluded area. Hmmm. So this woman had to either live near there, or drove her car naked somewhere else, drove back naked to the party.

OR...there is an alternate explanation how a woman was found shot by off duty police officers, and naked, way out in the boonies at a party they were attending.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
reply to post by Komonazmuk

That really is an odd story that's hard to wrap your brain around, yikes..

It's beyond wierd, would be curious to read more about both these kids backgrounds, was there a connection some how?

Very sad they were both murdered at such a young age.......why they both went "nuts" is a mystery?

I was wondering the same..but could it be that they had escaped some sort of entrapment, in which they had been given drugs. The one of the young man sounds like he was trying to get help from the police.

The one involving the woman sounds like she was hell bent on getting revenge, and though it isn't right to do that with a gun, one wonders what was really the story behind it all.

If we saw a crazy naked person on the side of a country road, frantically waving and screaming, most of us would call 911, but never stop..and that is understandable. What we don't know is that they could have just escaped a horrific ordeal of being captivated and raped.

Its such a crazy world, with all kinds of lunatics behind the scenes, and so it is very hard to tell what the real story is behind certain "crazy looking" scenarios.

So many automatically assume drug crazed lunatic, when in fact it could be a drugged victim who is trying to escape from a tormenting situation.
edit on 21-10-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Sorry everyone..

closing for staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join