It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney Binders Blunder - yet another stupid lie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Let me ask you a better question...

I am sick of the political stupidity I have read and heard recently..Although I doubt any of you can name qualified female candidates your selves...

Without using the internet and not cheating like most fundies will...(fundamental liberal conservatives)

Take the office of president...

now female candidates
with the above rules

First hit Oprah...
Laugh all you want

Black female, rose from weather and clawed her way to own talk show.. and now own network...

Preplanning
Foresight
high name recognition

Second hit
Anne richards-

deceased- unfortunately

Third hit Maria Shriver

years of political soaking experience..
years of campaigns
Kennedy name carries weight
high point- divorce arnold after it was revealed publicly he broke his word...

-no way in h e double hockey sticks
Hillary- disqualified due to backing down and allowing libya
Rice- cant put finger on it... she does not have it...
Pelosi- to corrupt way to corrupt
Palin- let others control her during campaign...

as for competent females period...

Undefeated Coach in college I believe... do not know her name (I am keeping no internet look up)

One of the major companies is ran by a female executive and they are still in business while a few other failed...

Upcoming-
Chelsea-
I watched part of her campaign stumping... she has her mothers cold heart and brains behind her fathers country boy touch...

That is my short list of competent females I know of...

For that fact the male list is just as short....

The Competent word is the biased point.... At that point I am judgmental... two groups the competent and the incompetent

This whole argument(in article) being used however, is a great ploy to fish out those who are in the latter group by the ones trying to control latter group...

May I please get someone from the first group to shovel this garbage.... Its as bad listening to how Obama was going to put people in FEMA camps if he loses the election...

As for the parts of the article that complain... well Romney liar liar pants on fire... we got your liberal conservatives now... he lied that man had less women then he said... OH

Well to group two incompetents, get an education in something other then liberal arts...

Leadership from the trenches...Good people are hard to find, period...

My GF, passed every part of her review except turnover ratio...
Well I told her to tell the company to send her qualified applicants who will NOT flake out...

She has gone through 12 part time people in four to six months...

The problem is even after the weeding process and even when liberal idiots try to force equal opportunity of unqualified people... a continual culling process takes place and grinds out the weak and unable to preform...

Most liberals love momma nature so you need to remember regardless of what the tooth fairy promised natural forces will progress regardless of your agendas...

So when you have a subgroup of a species you draw up because you want to upset this group... say red heads...you point to the number of red heads appointed by the Obama Administration as being low...

Well this is clearly bias at work...

And when he hired more red heads over fifty percent where let go...

I actually have to give credit to the omans process... Either he carried dead weight or they got lucky and broke the 80/20 rule... I would have expected to have only twenty percent left..

Either way it proves mathematically that the O-man hates red heads... He might as well be wearing anti-ginger shirts... I cant believe he hates red heads that much

Arguments used in this article make no sense.... other then as a political hit piece... poorly designed ones

edit on 19-10-2012 by ripcontrol because: because god and the atheist are denying each other again

edit on 19-10-2012 by ripcontrol because: weirdness

edit on 19-10-2012 by ripcontrol because: because country aint country no mo

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The Left getting nervous?:

Gallup
R 52%
O 45%

www.gallup.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by longlostbrother

I basically like what Wil Wheaton said:

note that in Romney’s story as he tells it, this man who had led and consulted for businesses for 25 years didn’t know any qualified women, or know where to find any qualified women. So what does that say?

Wil Wheaton fan here. I follow his blog. I am so tempted to get a "Lil' Wil Plushie".

Anyway - - yes - - that was my thought as well. Real women in business - - - not a binder of résumés.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join