It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Kangen water benefit the body and cure ailments?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Orange juice contains medium high amounts of benzoates or Balsam of Peru. Don't over-drink it. It also contains high levels of Fructose without enough fiber to balance it properly for proper digestion. The combination of Nicotinic acid, the plant version of niacin, with the benzoic acid can cause the skin to break out in some people. I do know that this breakout can be both good or bad depending on the reason it breaks out. The tomato has both high benzoates and even higher nicotinic acid. That is why some people don't like tomatoes. When vine ripened, the benzoates are reduced and the tomato gets sweeter. Both are good medicine but over consumption can cause problems. Organic Apple cider vinegar with mother is my preferred choice. Goes good in some homemade salads. I also eat some pickles and also some pickle juice sometimes, they have some good properties also. Added sulfites in pickles are a problem to some and Alum is a strong adjuvant. Alum can be both good or bad depending on the situation.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

The bicarbonate in the baking soda could be helping to detox things. It may not be the alkaline water as much as the carbon that is doing this. You sure seem to have a lot of problems. Must be taking a handfull of pills a day. Talk to your doctor about this, I am not sure if the bicarbonate will effect the medicines. Maybe it actually cancels out a few of the side effects of the drugs that are unknowingly giving you a problem. I like to experiment on myself, it is a practice of alchemy. Pharma scientists practice on other people, they rarely test things on themselves. This practice disassociates them from their users claims.
edit on 6-3-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I have been drinking Ionized Alkaline water for 4 months now...before this point I never drank water, only soda or tea.
I have never felt better, I wish I felt this clean and healthy 15 years ago. There are better machines than the Enagic system. The reason their machine costs so much is because of their multi level marketing that goes along with it. My father bought one of their machines, the water is great, but the machine is old tech. I did some research and ended up buying the machine from Tyent USA. There machine is much more affordable and works better with a lifetime warranty. I use the acidic water to clean counters and windows, and wash my veggies. I use the alkaline water for cooking, drinking, and everything else. The water is ionized which makes hydration easier and faster. The only time I dont use the water is for medication and food, only because when it comes to medication it does not allow for time release of meds. In other words you get the full effect of the pain meds much faster than the your supposed to. I dont take it with food unless I want to loose weight. I dont know if this water is just placebo effect, but It has taken care of my dandruff, acid reflux, lost 10 pounds from my gut area, constipation cured, my skin looks healthy again, no more headaches...I had alott of those. I have allday energy now, with no comedown, and my mood seems better...(not as depressed). I believe this water works. I can go on forever, and tell you all the things that it can do, but its better you read it for yourself. Check out the links...lots of info.

www.tyentusa.com

waterpositive.wix.com/waterworks

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hi OP,

I don't know much about you but do you drink soda? That can leach calcium out of your bones and cause osteoporosis.

Doing strength exercises will be helpful to you, too.

I just don't know about this water. It seems awfully expensive to me.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Thanks rickymouse, o420x, and texasgirl for all your great info!

No, I don't drink soda. Sometimes I will drink ginger ale though, but this is rare. I eat a very healthy diet that consists mostly of raw veggies, enriched pasta, fish, and occasionally red meat. I usually drink water, the OJ like I mentioned, and I'm a sucker for the Bolthouse Farm drinks. Coffee is probably my downfall, but I usually only have one cup in the morning, then another in the afternoon, so I guess that's not too bad. I don't drink alcohol much, but a coupel of times a week, I'll have a couple of glasses of wine or beer or one vodka mixer.
To Rickymouse, I do have a whole host of problems, but I deal with them the best I can. Thanks so much for the info you provided! You're a wealth of information. I'm only on one pharma drug right now and it's not for pain. I do take a host of other pills such as a multivitamin, cranberry, garlic, oil of oregano, calcium citrate, and Max DHA, which is a fish oil. The Cat's Claw and Sarsaparilla are my most recent additions to my regimen. Aside from the pain and other complications, I'm actually doing quite well otherwise. Whenever I have my vitals checked, my blood pressure and heart rate are perfect and I actually have 100% oxygen registering. It sucks to be breaking down so young, but what're you gonna do? It is what it is and I'd just like to stay as comfortable as possible during the process.
To o420x, I'm so happy to hear the water seems to be working for you! Thanks for the links. I'll be sure to check them out.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join