It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The feeling where things are out of place?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Every now and then I feel as if things are out of place and there's a creepy atmosphere going on. Is there a scientific understanding of what I experience assuming that -nothing has happened-? I also would like to point out that I have a very good internal compass that is generally never wrong and I'm pretty good at telling the time by the minute. Some say it happens when your sleep habit is much different than usual or when you are introduced to particular chemicals. Sometimes I feel as if the universe just shifted, right now I feel as if something happened (bad).

Any thoughts on this? The more scientifically the better, but I'm very open minded either way

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I have the same feeling exactly as you described. Trust your compass, after all what else can you trust whne a storm brews up?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Yes! I just posted a remark in my thread the other night about this very thing.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
What's up with this? I'm interested in an answer too!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Are you familiar with the OZ factor?

voices.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

I've felt something similar to what you describe on occasion. More frequently in the past year then ever before.

Do you feel as if things are out of place, without an exact idea of the specifics?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Are we talking about time-slips or people who were dead u wake up to a change and then they are there big as life?

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I recall a woman presenter had died prior to being homeless there she is on telly but pale. Yet,I know they said she died

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner. It turns out 6 years after being together with someone special, we ended up going our separate ways. I'm not sure if this was a subconscious understanding on what will happen but I was devastated enough to take some time away from ATS for the most part.

Time slips have been occurring all my life though, it's as if something changed and it's not "right". Sometimes I feel as if I have entered an entirely new body which is my own. Other times I feel as if something is different in the atmosphere and I'm not talking about season changes which is easy to sense.

I really appreciate your comments, I just wish I could have been more active in the beginning but --- things happened. Let's continue this thread then?

new topics

top topics

join