It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DMX * Lord give me a sign *

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I am posting this Video to ATS because I didn't know until today that this song even existed. I love hip-hop. However....I don't like hip-hop when they sing about their money, all the people that worship them, all the people that worship them, ha....their guns, their houses, their cars....

I like hip-hop that keeps it on the " Real" This is a powerful song in my humblest of opinions and just wanted to share with those that might have missed it like me or at least put it back out their for those that haven't heard it in awhile. I'm not a bible thumper, I will not shove God down anyone's throat butt.......

Isn't it time we stop...and start to love and respect each other? And stop being hateful and egotistical?

I think so.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
X has a lot of powerful lyrics.. Check out "only i can stop the rain".. or "slippin" I wont post links for obvious reasons..

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Isn't it time we stop...and start to love and respect each other? And stop being hateful and egotistical?

I think so.

To quote Wesker:

Good luck. You'll need it.

If they haven't listened yet, it'll take the equivalent of a national or global 12-car pile-up to awaken them.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Why won't you post links....did I do something wrong? Just checkin

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1

Nope you didn't do anything wrong.. It is just hard to track down a "edited" version of those songs.. that fits into the T&C of the site..

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Well...being negative all the time isn't working either...I starred your comment just to show you I respect you, but, negative attitude won't help you or me or us...keep it positive brother!!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Positive tends to get crushed beneath the stampede if it doesn't make money or kiss authoritative posterior.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

Originally posted by tracehd1

Nope you didn't do anything wrong.. It is just hard to track down a "edited" version of those songs.. that fits into the T&C of the site..

That's what I'm asking..did I break a rule??

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Positive tends to get crushed beneath the stampede if it doesn't make money or kiss authoritative posterior.

( sigh) you' ve missed the message....

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

edit on 11-10-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
DMX is no stranger to pain and struggle. To me, that's what makes an artist a REAL artist. Whether it be Hip-Hop, or any other genre.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Awesome find! Wasn't aware of this artist. Thank you, for sharing and turning me on to DMX. You are so right about this world needing to show more love and respect to one another. May it begin with the woman in the mirror. ~
Regards,

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RancheroCat

Awww thank-you for your kind remarks. I love this song...specially when I really need God to show me a sign...haha

I don't like DMX the person. He normally runs around acting like a true American these days.

Womanizer,
Drug abuse,
Worthless father,
Puts money before anything else/greed
No personal responsibility for the crap that comes out his mouth

He lost what our Country was built on....Morals/Values. Along w/ most of the rest of us Americans!!!!

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Lord give me a sign! That is so beyond this it isn't funy. If you are waiting for god to save you I have a nice house to sell you. 300,000,000 million gets you the house.

top topics

join