It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future of my consciousness (from hell to paradise)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Conscious in this physical body will convert into energy, then jet out faster than the speed of light into some other universe, and then convert into a greater conscious in a different physical body.

It's a grand move from hell to paradise.

How many of you will also be teleporting out of hell and into paradise?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I'll see you on the other side my brother.

Peace through Harmony, Harmony through Unity

Namaste
~~~~J

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Sounds cool.

Selling tickets?

Edit: Being a little more serious ( hey, couldn't help myself ), I like the idea of energy being ... well, indestructible.

Is consciousness energy or something we do not or cannot conceive ?

There are only more questions Grasshopper ... lol.
edit on 11-10-2012 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Greetings all

There was an experiment early in the twentieth century, where several men conducted an experiment and monitored the weight of a dying man. They constructed a bed which constantly monitored the weight of this man. And at the moment of death his body’s mass lost 22 grams of weight. Could this be the weight of a persons soul?

The law of entropy states that energy cannot be created nor can it be destroyed it can only be changed.

Consider this, some say that the cells or atoms of our body are so far apart that we should not be able to be seen. The jury is out on this one.

God Bless BrBen

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timely
reply to post by WarJohn

Sounds cool.

Selling tickets?

Edit: Being a little more serious ( hey, couldn't help myself ), I like the idea of energy being ... well, indestructible.

Is consciousness energy or something we do not or cannot conceive ?

There are only more questions Grasshopper ... lol.
edit on 11-10-2012 by Timely because: (no reason given)

Actually I believe it is. They have known for a while that human brains and nervous system run on electrical impulses. Why would that be? Makes sense to me that we might be converted...as matter is never destroyed maybe consciousness isn't either...

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
Conscious in this physical body will convert into energy, then jet out faster than the speed of light into some other universe, and then convert into a greater conscious in a different physical body.

It's a grand move from hell to paradise.

How many of you will also be teleporting out of hell and into paradise?

Since you are going to be in another universe and all that, can I have your stuff?

join