It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wrote a children's book: Can I read it to you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

What's up ATS.
need a short distraction from conspiracy theories?

So with the 5 minutes of my life that I wasn't trolling around this website looking for a good conspiracy, I wrote a children's book called Dream Detectives: Something Funny About the Cake.
Watch the video.
I think you'll like it.

Thanks for watching!!!!!

[link removed]
edit on Fri Jan 25 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: 15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post. use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Hey, not bad at all. Thanks for sharing this with us. It is a lot harder to write for children than one might think. I have taken plenty of creative writing classes and children's literature was one of the toughest for me!

I ask one question when scrutinizing a children's book. Does it show wonderment and imagination? You have passed my scrutiny! Dreams detectives is a neat idea for children, definitely!

I have written a couple of children's books as well. One for more like beginning reader/ picture. And one for a bit older audience, but haven't decided which age group to direct it toward. It could go in many directions. I haven't submitted any for publication though.

Keep on writing

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Nice, what age range?

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
If someone's gonna say it, might as well be me:

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

Very cute story, S&F

new topics

top topics

join