It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Search of the Most Frightening Place I have Seen Covered- Info Needed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbaskins
Man I love atts, just when I thought the Internet was slow to nightI see you guys doing some cool stuff. Wish I lived near by, I would love to camp out over there. I am always up for something scary. I would always skip trick or treating to watchNightmares on Elm Street and all the other classics with my mom and dad. Mind you that this was at the age of 4 to 9. Heck I even had a Freddy poster in my room at 5. My friend warren was terrified to spend the night. lolSorry no contribution, but I just wanted to say thanksfor being here guys. Happy Haloween!

reply to post by 35Foxtrot

Thanks. U2U with your training and/or what you're willing to offer.

Transport (shared between us)
Security (shared with me and a couple others hopefully)
Equipment/supplies
Contacts
Funding (or at least able to pitch in you share if required)
Training/expertise
Etc...

U2U me or TtT

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

edit on 6-10-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Odd. And cool... Just got a call from a guy I was in A-stan, Bosnia and the UK (training) with, monitors ATS and he just emailed me. He's in and is investigating anything he can do to help. Sorry TtT, but he saved my keester more than once and he's ok even for a patty. Will update later when I get any more info from him.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot

[snip]

Are you kidding me?
All I posted was a place I thought was frightening. Seeing that you are asking for ATS to help..... Sorry for Staring and Flagging this thread.

Peace.

edit on 6-10-2012 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot

[snip]

We're trying to work on something here, "buddy."

I'm trying to remain civil. Just hope I remain so if you continue insisting on posting this repeat thread.

Are you kidding me?
Medication or not.................. All I posted was a place I thought was frightening. Seeing that you are asking for ATS to help..... Sorry for Staring and Flagging this thread.

Peace.

Except your post had absolutely NOTHING to do with what we are discussing. You find nothing disruptive in that?

Your post would probably be best as its own thread, although I think it's already been discussed but I'm not sure.

And I guess you don't know me. Stars and flags mean less than nothing to me. Knowledge is much more important.

Hope there are no hard feelings. I'm cool with it. Hope you can be.

edit on 6-10-2012 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I'll try to be clearer. As one poster seems to think I'm asking for comments on ALL paranormal incidents. I'm not.

Please refer to the thread title. I'm asking for info/comments/help in identifying a SPECIFIC locale.

Hope that helps.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
If it would be of help, I'd be happy to turn my research efforts to the task when I get some sleep. I wouldn't be able to travel right now though. Too much is happening and too much is building up, frankly. If something was within a few hours, I'd be there. This isn't the time I want to be further than I can get back without a vehicle in terms of family concerns.

Wild times... Although I'll be very curious to hear what you may come up with. There was another member set to do something similar quite awhile back...it was a mysterious valley in Northern Canada somewhere with a long history of strangeness and such as I recall. The thing is..I don't recall hearing back or any follow-up. I hate it when that happens.. You never know if someone gave up on an idea or found what they were looking for in too serious a way.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

the problem - IMHO is that you are discussing a specific location - without actually revealing the location of said location

which rather defeats the point of a discussion forum

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

There are MANY places , down South, that hold paranormal, and frightening history. If OP indeed needs help,or wants it, he needs to stop with the rude behavior, and let ATS do, what it always does. That is,DISCUSS, with open minded people, WILLING to discuss it. Without flags, this thread WILL stay out of the public eye, here on ATS.

I will forgo the behavior of OP, and Continue to "try" and help him.

Most Haunted Plantations in the USA

Top 10 Scariest Haunted Places in America

Spooky Night at Valhalla

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

i agree! no need to be so rude to people.

OP, why not make the place/name public knowledge so others can investigate it online?

Also, what do you and your defense forces plan to do with your tactical knowledge if you encounter something paranormal?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
For those unfamiliar with the story of Mel's Hole, you can listen to both Coast to Coast episodes at the following site.

melshole.org...

The site also includes a link to a skeptic's take on the hole
skeptoid.com...

If I lived close enough to the site to try and find it myself, the first thing I'd do is try to track down people who have previously searched for it (there have been quite a few) to cross off the areas they've already searched to try and narrow down the search area.
edit on 6-10-2012 by The Cusp because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join