It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My shadow person experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I was about 5 years old when this happened to me..dont know what it was..i assume a shadow person or being.

I was standing in the driveway of a neighbors house, when suddenly a dead bird gets thrown at my feet. I looked up the tree which it came down from, and i saw a black figure with 2 red eyes. It growled at me oO.

The bird was thrown at me, opposed to just dropped dead.

I then ran down the street screaming my head off, looking for my older brother to tell him what happen.

No it wasnt a cat..

edit on 2-10-2012 by rabzdguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2012 by rabzdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
They are real.

I experienced them personally, although I wasn't frightened I could feel the fear and confusion in the shadow person.

I have a thread on it awhile back I post.

Also there are many many thread and experiences posted on ATS, just do a search.

Cheers,

RT
edit on 2-10-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I cant remember being 5, no one i know remembers being 5 i wonder if i was really born alive....lol
theres a lot of smart people on these boards,,thats amassing

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
perhaps...flyers
either way, it matters more that you know who you are friend~

∞LOVE∞

mayallsoulsbefree*

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Yeah ive noticed many people with the same experiences
. I have personal friends too who have seen these figures.

There is soo much we dont know, which makes life so much more interesting..

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Shadow People are just that, people (in my exerience) . They are not ghosts, but some kind of living thing.

I've had a few run ins with Shadow People, and in each one as soon as they noticed me noticing them something would be tossed, moved, or otherways effected to get me to look away. Then they'd disappear.

One thing I did note back when I Ghost Hunted, is that Shadow People would have to touch an object to affect it. Later on in life when I went on a Ghost Hunt (acouple years ago) There seemed to be this belief that Shadow People were a type of ghost. I feel that after seeing a few of them, that they are something else. Don't ask me what, I don't quite know, but seeing ghosts and seeing Shadow People I can say without a doubt in my mind that they are two different beings.

I would like to hear what the OP thinks about their rememberance of their event? If fact anyone else whos seen a ghost (not an orb, but a ghost) and a Shadow Person, what do you think?

To the OP, Shadow People bug the carp out of me too. I can't figure them out.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I actually did when I was 3, I know the age because of where we lived. It was short 4' maybe, just a black outline or silhouette i guess I mean and he had a hat on, like a fedora or derby.
Wont give the entire experience because on this board, you just set yourself up for flaming and ridicule when you claim these things.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by madenusa

i have memories from being one years old, which i attribute to going through intense physical trama. a curling iron accidentally left on by my mom as she was off to work sat there for hours and got red hot, my dad whom was spose to be watching me feel asleep on the couch, i was in a walker thing(device with wheels that i could scoot around in) i scooted myself in the bathroom and ran over the cord, the curling iron fell on my hand and sat there until my dad heard screaming and came and got me. from what i heard it melted down to the bone and i was recovering from this for at least a year. but the memories of my dad, the snow, the blue truck, the couch the bathtub my mom with her lame haircut(80s) style are all fresh in my memory and have been. so point being memories from early childhood can be remembered it all depends on the individual brain and its experiences.

about the shadow people when i was 8 or 9 i saw in a dark hallway on a moonless night a figure darker than dark itself and was immediately filled with terror. my reaction was surprising looking back. as tears were welling up i decided to run right through it since my bed was on the other side and bury myself under my blankets i have never been that scared in my life.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

Very interesting, who knows..it could of been them

Im a deep believer in life other than human beings, to me its illogical to say other beings than human dont exist.

I know who i am, i know what my role is

i come to serve mankind in its time of need.

i have visioned i have dreamt

i carry the flame of love

destined for the heart of the lost

guide is my cause

riding on course truth

beloved planet earth

dwellers on the dark

it will shine again..

the great god spark

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
For the record i wasnt trying to be a ass this just made me try to go back that far & couldnt...
the shadow people Ok Ill beleave it untill i see it...
i got thrown out of bed by somethang realy weard got up across the room went back to bed listening for a noise untill i fell back asleep...
i just cant go back to my child hood wow

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by madenusa

Dont get so burdened by the past

I know of my past life, wasnt too pretty

but i forgive myself

Love baby love

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Guyfriday
Shadow People are just that, people (in my exerience) . They are not ghosts, but some kind of living thing.

I've had a few run ins with Shadow People, and in each one as soon as they noticed me noticing them something would be tossed, moved, or otherways effected to get me to look away. Then they'd disappear.

One thing I did note back when I Ghost Hunted, is that Shadow People would have to touch an object to affect it. Later on in life when I went on a Ghost Hunt (acouple years ago) There seemed to be this belief that Shadow People were a type of ghost. I feel that after seeing a few of them, that they are something else. Don't ask me what, I don't quite know, but seeing ghosts and seeing Shadow People I can say without a doubt in my mind that they are two different beings.

I would like to hear what the OP thinks about their rememberance of their event? If fact anyone else whos seen a ghost (not an orb, but a ghost) and a Shadow Person, what do you think?

To the OP, Shadow People bug the carp out of me too. I can't figure them out.

I posted this in that other thread that is going now about shadow people, and I'll post it here too because I think anyone who sees these "things" really needs to know the information in this video. PLEASE WATCH. IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yeah I read that (and watched the video), but maybe I should start a thread that allows people to talk about their Shadow People incounters. Then maybe we could figure out what they can and can't do.

Shadow People are annoying because they don't follow the same reason as other ghosts.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I grew up in a house that had these shadow people. I actually remember seeing them when I was young while my family and I were living with my grandma for a while. Anyways, fast forward a few years to when I was around 12 or so. We moved into a house in Riverside, Ca that had these things. The first week we were there I didn't sleep very well. I started to notice I would see them moving out of the corner of my eye but when I turned to look they were gone. This lasted years. When I was 16 I had a girlfriend that didn't like to come over because she said she saw the same things and they freaked her out.

My aunt stayed with us for about a month when I was 18 or 19 and she said that they were actually messing with her by shutting doors behind her and turning faucets on and off while she was there alone. One night when I was by myself I was lying on the couch watching tv in the living room. I kept seeing it move like I always do and when I turned to look there would be nothing. I actually got pissed off at it and yelled "what do you want?!?" no sooner than I said it, the room got very cold and I actually saw it come right through my front door! It looked like a black mist and didn't have a human shape or anything. It was just like a dark, cloudy ball around 3 feet in diameter that floated 5 or so feet off of the ground. Anyways, it came through the door, paused for long enough for me to see it and freeze up in disbelief. Then it flew right through the TV and entertainment center, the TV and cable box turned off and it disappeared! I sat there terrified, trying to process what I had just witnessed. I told my mom about it the next morning when she got home and to my surprise she told me that she saw it come through the wall in her bedroom but she said that it was in the shape of a man. I moved out soon after to go to school and I never heard about anything else strange taking place in that house. I actually believe that this entity follows my mom and my aunts around but that story is a thread in itself.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
In ancient belief they are the daemons or devas. In Islamic, ancient Arabian belief they are are Jinni. They are a race of intelligent being that co-habit the earth with us. They have free will and predate humanity. I think the best way is to see them as trans-dimensional or at least on a parallel dimension with us. In my culture it is bad luck to notice them or "step" in their gatherings.

They are not ghosts and should be ignored as much as possible since one never knows if they are good or bad.

top topics

join