It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mblah's Berry Chocolate Crescent Roll Pockets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I originally wanted to make my Berry Pie but I was too tired from the events of the day. I had family over and I cooked and cleaned and then cooked and cleaned again. lol So, I didnt feel like making a pie. While putting the berries back I discovered the crescent rolls. I knew those would work perfectly!

Mblah's Berry Chocolate Cresent Pockets

Ingredients
1 pack of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
5 big strawberries diced
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup chocolate chips
Powdered Sugar
1 Egg white

Directions
put a little of each (blueberries, strawberries, chocolate chips) on top of each crescent roll

Fold over into little packets or roll into the croissant shape.

sorry it's sideways, can't get it to rotate and stay after saving the picture.

Cook half way and then brush each with egg white and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Bake at 375F (190C) for about 12-14mins til golden.

I'm not into cakes but I love pastries esp with berries in them. I am so making these again. These turned out so good and are quick and easy to make. I would love to get raspberries and do this! MMMM!!

Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Alright, that looks absolutely DELICIOUS!!! Fruit + Chocolate = Heaven!
Thanks for sharing this recipe, it will be my next little experiment in the kitchen!
YUMMY

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Very elegant Pilsbury redux,

Thanks for that one. They look like they come out really nice and flavorful and the egg white is a really nice touch. Did you know that Pilsbury runs a contest for that type of thing every year?

www.pillsbury.com...

X.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Thanks for making me get fat
...You have some of the best recipes I've ever come across..Your Thor avatar makes you 5 million x's cooler...Thanks again for the recipes you post

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Yummy! Yummy! Will try! Thanks!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
mmmmmm looks good
thank you Mblah for sharing that awesome recipy
love to cook to and im always looking for new things

SNF

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Great idea...I am always looking for something easy to throw together for dessert!

I am thinking of some variations for the holidays also...how about cranberries and apples or bananas and chocolate. You would have to cook the apple and cranberries a bit before hand, boil cranberries with a bit of water and sugar until they pop, add apples just for 5 minutes, strain if to watery and roll in dough. I'll let you know if it works.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Great idea...I am always looking for something easy to throw together for dessert!

I am thinking of some variations for the holidays also...how about cranberries and apples or bananas and chocolate. You would have to cook the apple and cranberries a bit before hand, boil cranberries with a bit of water and sugar until they pop, add apples just for 5 minutes, strain if to watery and roll in dough. I'll let you know if it works.

I'm going to add bananas to the above recipe..Thanks for the idea
I'm gonna make these tomorrow along with the Caramel Bars of Crom that was posted also..Gonna be a good day
Bummer the Steelers have a bye week

edit on 29-9-2012 by TheLonewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf

Thanks for making me get fat
...You have some of the best recipes I've ever come across..Your Thor avatar makes you 5 million x's cooler...Thanks again for the recipes you post

Awe why thank you
and you're welcome
hehe.

I love to cook and I love sharing my food with others. Trust me if there was a way for me to feed the members of ATS my recipes I would!

Thor is my favorite alien

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon
Very elegant Pilsbury redux,

Thanks for that one. They look like they come out really nice and flavorful and the egg white is a really nice touch. Did you know that Pilsbury runs a contest for that type of thing every year?

www.pillsbury.com...

X.

:O A contest!! I never knew that. I will be looking into this!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

Oh banana's for sure! I love bananas even shared one with a monkey recently that visited us at work.
I get two banana's every morning before work. It's my quick breakfast/snack. It's really hard at work to sit down and eat but banana's are quick.

I'm not a cranberry fan but this method with apples makes them sound delicious. Apples are one of my favorite fruits. I'm making Thanksgiving dinner and I am so making these for one of the after dinner desserts! What do you think about adding some cinnamon?

Thank you!

Yes let me know! I'll post pics and reviews on how mine turn out as well

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Well mblah...I had some time this afternoon so I made of batch of these. There is only one word to describe thia recipe...KEEPER! Kudos from here as the Mrs also liked them...

Mike

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
First crop circles, then bake circles. Anything with a "crescent" in it, produced by an alien with a name full of vowels is bad news.
I'm not eating that.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I would say yes to the cinnamon and maybe a touch of nutmeg.

Good luck with thanksgiving dinner!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I just made some blueberry crescents and I also made some with fresh apple slices, chocolate chips and caramel!!

Was thinking about caramel apples all day so I gave it a try!

new topics

top topics

join