It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Weird Desire?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
So when I was kid back in the 80's I watched the old school movie Jason and The Argonauts for the first time. There was a scene in which he and the Argonauts fight an army of skeletons. I remember from that very moment that I wanted to command an army of skeletons one day. I thought about this regularly throughout my childhood. I am now 34 and I still think about this from time to time. Not as much as I use to, but It still pops in my mind every now and then. I don't know, maybe it's because my name is Jason. I just think it would be totally badass to have an army of skeletons at your beck an call. Anyway, anyone else think this is a weird desire?
edit on 29-9-2012 by TheLonewolf because: sp

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

The skeleton scene was classic. Loved it. I can relate to the movie giving you a weird desire thing. I found a copy of Fritz the Cat when I was a kid, late 70s early 80s. I thought I was lucky and found a cool cartoon about a kitty cat. Boy was I wrong, it perved me out for the next for the next 30 years.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by billy197300

I've never heard of Fritz the Cat..Off to google land i go....So I just got back from google land, and I can not believe I've never heard of or seen this movie. "He's x-rated and animated" thats the line did it for me..I will find a link to this movie now

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Ehh it's a little strange but movies we see when we're young can really stick with us I think. I'm pretty sure I live in the Pacific Northwest because ofThe Goonies.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

Another child hood classic..That was on the satellite dish a few weeks ago in HD..Seeing old movies in HD makes them all new again..You notice so MUCH more detail than the old vhs tapes had

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

The skeleton scene was classic. Loved it. I can relate to the movie giving you a weird desire thing. I found a copy of Fritz the Cat when I was a kid, late 70s early 80s. I thought I was lucky and found a cool cartoon about a kitty cat. Boy was I wrong, it perved me out for the next for the next 30 years.

Found it!! Fritz the Cat...I can't wait for this

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

WOW just WOW...Fritz the Cat is my new favorite feline..What a little pervert

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The creator, Robert Crumb, of the Fritz The Cat comics hated the movie to no end. Crumb had the cat killed off because he hated the politics of the movie. He was alter brought back in a 194 sequel called Nine Lives Of Fritz The Cat.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Now I have to go look that one up..Thanks for the heads up.

new topics

top topics

join