It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New pic of Batman shooter trying to imitate original facial expression

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Newest pic :

Compare to the original

And then the other one

I think it's funny how this new picture is clearly not a mug shot, and unless this guy walks around with this constant facial expression (which he doesn't compared to the court video), this seems like an attempt to make this person look like the other photo. Or do you think it's all the same person?
edit on 28-9-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
They are the same person, newest one is with a haircut, and it is a mug shot.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Looks like he even put on a little weight and that right eyebrow looks like it filled back in.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Who knows when this pictures was taken, anyways thanks for bringing this piece of crap back to my attention.

Really appreciate it...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
seems pretty close to me

The head is tilted to the left more in the new pic so it makes one of the ears look a bit off

50% opacity

75% opacity

93% opacity

edit on 28-9-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Can't really argue with the evidence, I guess. I still don't believe we have the full picture - if you'll forgive the pun.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Of course they're the same person, any other theory is as ridiculous as believing in niburu.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DPrice

It's not that I believe he's innocent, it's that I don't trust the government - especially when the supposed culprit has a known background in eugenics, the study of improving the human race. And he just goes nuts suddenly?

Again, how much can we trust the government?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Not even the same man-who do they think they are fooling.

You have to be a visual person and then you will see the differences instead of the similarities, as most auditory learning people do.

So what have they done to the original man? Fed him to some alien?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
He looks like he is trying to be Ronald McDonald:

Ronald McDonald assassiné par Les tueurs à pages !(Translation: Ronald McDonald is murdered by the killers to pages!)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Looks like they're done with the Clockwork Orange symbolism. They made their point I guess.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Does anyone else notice the fact that his pupils are always dilated well beyond a normal person considering the lighting conditions these were taken in?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

It's the same person...He only looks slightly different because of the hair cut and the lack of shaving....

Tell me...Do you think THIS is the same person
i1166.photobucket.com...

As THIS?

i1166.photobucket.com...

They are both pictures of me....( I don't have the goatee either now and I've lost weight. Yay for getting in shape!
... So now, I look even more different than both of those pictures...)

Subtle differences such as a hair cut can really make a person look different...

See what I'm driving at here? Your two pictures have subtle differences and that is why he looks slightly different.... But it is still the same person.
edit on 28-9-2012 by DirtyLiberalHippie because: (no reason given)

top topics

join