It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Defends Holocaust Denial at UN; Israel Walks Out, U.S. Sticks Around to Listen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

Originally posted by artnut
reply to post by jazzguy

The Holocost was one big Jewish lie?

Really? You should have told that to my Grandfather (step) who passed away years ago. He spent time in Auschwitz towards the end of the war. He would have been really surprised to hear that.

That man came away from that experience damaged, but I am sure you were there, and know best.
edit on 25-9-2012 by artnut because: (no reason given)

If the holocaust was as bad as they say how did your Grandfather survive it ?

By some accounts there appears to be more people survived the 'deathcamps' than we are told perished there.

The numbers simply don't add up

If you read my post, I said he was there at the end of the war, not the beginning. He was liberated. I am not Jewish, but it seems to me it was a pretty damn horrible event. I don't understand the ordeal with the numbers. It is not good if the numbers were inflated, but for someone to say it did not happen, that ticks me off.

My Grandfather immigrated to America legally. He learned English, became a Doctor, and had nothing but nice things to say about America, even though he struggled with racists while he was here. He was a good man, and basically this poster is saying the event never happened. Why be racist against someone like that? I just don't understand... What did he ever do to this poster?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
i am with Ahmadinejab on this one.

the holocaust was one big jewish lie

You have a brass pair. I applaud you.

Wish I could star your post more.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by artnut

I don't understand the ordeal with the numbers. It is not good if the numbers were inflated, but for someone to say it did not happen, that ticks me off.

Yes, well, that moron is the minority. The rest of us have a problem with the fact that it's become illegal to investigate this event. The numbers have indeed been revised. If we are to allow this event to be a defining moment in history, and we are going to allow a quasi-religion to build up around it, we should have the full and entire story

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I can make people walk out with mere presence.

Every culture and race has experienced a Holocaust and it would be fair to say that there is a quiet Holocaust taking place on humanity as a whole right now.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
As a visual aid, here's a nice AP photo. The man in the lead, with the blue tag, is the Israeli envoy.

Another time

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by artnut
reply to post by jazzguy

The Holocost was one big Jewish lie?

Really? You should have told that to my Grandfather (step) who passed away years ago. He spent time in Auschwitz towards the end of the war. He would have been really surprised to hear that.

That man came away from that experience damaged, but I am sure you were there, and know best.
edit on 25-9-2012 by artnut because: (no reason given)

Expect this view to become all the rage in the next 20 or 30 years. It has already picked up momentum and not all of the survivors are dead yet. Just what do you expect will happen when all the people that can say "I know I was there." have passed on? It will be a sad day when that happens, because once and for all the extreme right wing will have become a true threat and not just a bunch of loud mouthed bigots.
edit on 25-9-2012 by KeliOnyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Ahmadinejad is going to lead Islam into doom as well as the whole world . His own people think him to be a nut !

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Had this thread stayed on the topic of Ahmadinejad's speech, however idiotic, at the UN, this thread might have stayed open...

...but since it didn't?

This thread is closed.
edit on 9/25/2012 by seagull because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join