It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Defends Holocaust Denial at UN; Israel Walks Out, U.S. Sticks Around to Listen

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad Defends Holocaust Denial at UN; Israel Walks Out, U.S. Sticks Around to Listen

www.breitbar t.com

When Iranian President Ahmadinejad ascended the podium to speak on the rule of law at the UN today, Israeli UN envoy Ron Prosor rose from his seat and walked out while the U.S. envoys remained, according to Fox News. Update: Raw video from the UN confirms that U.S. representatives attended the entire speech.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Im starting to understand more how Obama thinks now
he was playing a game with Israel the whole time
letting them think they had control over the USA

it was probably a direct order from Obama that all Us rep
stay in their place this time compare to all other time
where everyone move out has soon Israel move out

I must give Obama that .. he is a very hard man to read

constantly need to reshuffle my thoughs with him

What do ATS think
is Obama a friend of Bibi or not ?

i think Obama is really really tired of that little prick
remember his conversation with Sarkozy lol

how much they are all tired of Bibi arrogance and hatred

Today the US told Iran in a way that if Israel attack
they will be alone .. thats why Obama said not to attack US bases if Bibi give the word to his IAF

Ahmadinejad alluded to what he sees as Israel's illegitimate nuclear arsenal, and criticized members who haven't stopped Israel from acquiring it: "Some members of the Security Council with veto rights have chosen silence with regard to the nuclear warheads of a fake regime, while at the same time [impeding]...the scientific progress of other nations."

He also bore down on those who have revolted at Holocaust revisionism. He did this by calling attention to those who "infringe upon other's freedom and allow sacrilege to people's beliefs and sanctities, while they criticize posing questions or investigating into historical issues."

Throughout all of this, the U.S. envoy remained seated.

Outside the hall where Ahmadinejad was speaking, the Israeli envoy referred to Ahmadinejad as, "the leader of an outlaw country that is a serial violator of the fundamental principles of the rule of law." He added, "It is a shame and a disgrace to give someone like him the opportunity to speak on such an important topic."

But Ron Paul is still my top 1 choice to be the next President
one thing i can agree is that Obama is far from Bush

www.breitbar t.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 9/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

because it shows weakness if your enemy can make you scurry like cockroaches to the exit with words.

it makes you look cowardly.

you sit and stare at your enemy in the face. that is how you gain respect.

it looks horrible around the middle east when their leader talks and you run away. that is how it is perceived there.

"iran makes usa run away." "maybe the truth hurts" etc. are the headlines and talking head points.

i never understood why they did that, i was always embarrassed for the u.s. or canada when they did that. that my supposed "leaders" ran away in the face of the enemy.

they must chuckle and laugh at their weakness that they got under their skin.

obama understands this. he is a great foreign policy leader.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well done for the Obama administration, let bibi know who is at the helm and not being a puppet.

Iran posses no threat to any country and it hasn't invaded any other country in the last century or beginning of this one.

Clearly the US not walking out, sent a straight message again about who is in charge

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
That is awesome. Will America finally mature?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident
That is awesome. Will America finally mature?

Not until Obama show who really did 9/11
OBL was obviously involved but he was clearly NOT ALONE
time for the truth so the 3000 innocent who died can all make closure
with their famillies included .. all those responsible must pay for their crimes

the ones who killed JFK will also pay when the truth will come out
its time we wake up .. the dark times are over
the truth always prevail no mather how many yrs it can take to show up
edit on 9/24/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

That is awesome news.

I couldnt care less what Israel does, I suggest a long walk on a short pier.

But the US staying, finally, is what matters.

This Admin has got the Guts to do what is best for us, and Best for us is to Separate from Israel.
edit on 24-9-2012 by Tw0Sides because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
That is the absolute only thing I respect about Obama, he refuses to be bullied around by those pigs in Israel.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
That is the absolute only thing I respect about Obama, he refuses to be bullied around by those pigs in Israel.

Would you respect him even more
if you were to learn that every nuke given to Israel by the US were "decoy"
riggued in a way that they would never explode until it reach detonation to know it was fake
just make a few test explosions with the real ones below ground and they will all believe
that their nukes for Iran "bunker buster" are for real lol
the only lifes the pilots equiped with decoy nukes are their own lifes
Bibi will expose himself the moment he press the buttons on his many nukes missile
everyone knows Israel regime is not mature enought to have such toy
maybe Obama already spoken to Ahmadinejad about this so Iran wont attack anyone but just the pilots

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

No, not really because the nukes given to Israel werent given to them under Obamas admin.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Well, that certainly is an improvement over the way the U.S. delegation has acted in the past. Kudos to them for not acting like children this time around and walking out.

Have the Israelis further isolated themselves by being the only ones to walk out? Time will tell, but recent events would seem to indicate a shift.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by Ben81

No, not really because the nukes given to Israel werent given to them under Obamas admin.

I know but what if ..
the Bush would have never figured out the nukes they selled to Bibi the majority are fake ones
if there is an elite .. the pyramid have many layers and different purpose
its secrets behind other secrets behind other secrets ..
the nukes are old and destroy everything so everyone that makes them
is just for a show of words to fool the fools the empires
have agree a long time ago never to use them again or it would be mutual destruction
planet earth will be ripped appart

just imagine the face of Bibi if he learn this

his toy are just toy except the guns and tanks that the IDF have

EMP would do the trick
edit on 9/25/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This upcoming war is going to take a big crap in all your lives . Oil will be so high that you will dream of the old days when you could go driving . Or afford air condition and heat . That damn Iranian idiot over there wants to start World War 3 to bring back his Mahdi . They want a nuclear war . This war is Biblical . Ezekiel chapter 38
Israel has nukes . Their scientist aren't stupid , the Jews had a very big part in the development of the Abomb
You might be sharing like Japan the experience the effects of the nuclear bomb on your city .Russia and China are going to stick with Iran and will likely first strike us . With all of the Navy and Military over there in and around Israel and the OIL RESERVES don't think Russia will just ignore us .

Time to wake up , making little remarks won't help . You need to get ready to survive . Wall Mart will not be stocking their shelves if the S-H-T-F .

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Well the only country that has ever nuked anyone is Amerika.

In fact they couldn't help themselves they had to drop 2 of the dam things on Japan just to see what happened.

Talk about sick.

Hopefully the yanks have a tiny bit of conscience and won't let it happen again.

Iran doesn't have a nuke bomb, the madmen in Israel have hundreds. How can they be stopped.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
reply to post by Ben81

because it shows weakness if your enemy can make you scurry like cockroaches to the exit with words.

it makes you look cowardly.

you sit and stare at your enemy in the face. that is how you gain respect.

it looks horrible around the middle east when their leader talks and you run away. that is how it is perceived there.

"iran makes usa run away." "maybe the truth hurts" etc. are the headlines and talking head points.

i never understood why they did that, i was always embarrassed for the u.s. or canada when they did that. that my supposed "leaders" ran away in the face of the enemy.

they must chuckle and laugh at their weakness that they got under their skin.

obama understands this. he is a great foreign policy leader.

No, leaving is how you show disdain, staying shows solidarity. Obama is a great leader, he would never say something like Egypt is not our Ally, only to be corrected by Hilary.
Stop drinking the Kool-Aid my friend.

Oh and OP, so you think the Holocaust never happened? I'm curious what you're trying to say here.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant
Well, that certainly is an improvement over the way the U.S. delegation has acted in the past. Kudos to them for not acting like children this time around and walking out.

Have the Israelis further isolated themselves by being the only ones to walk out? Time will tell, but recent events would seem to indicate a shift.

Typically all Western diplomats walk out on him, Thursday they all did. This one is recent so hard to find any news that isn't about the US staying.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I think your right hey,

In the initial UN meetings the US and Israel walked out together.
The US sticking around is very symbolic of the position.
But, who is it symbolic for?
Is it a vein attempt by the US to try and convince/trick Iran '' hey, we are not on the same page as Israel " or is it the US telling Israel '' we will not join you in the march to war ''

..... only time will tell.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

leaving doesn't show disdain. getting up, grabbing your binders and scurrying away projects weakness to people around the world.

showing disdain is a weakness, it shows that they got under your skin, that they can get to you.

it takes much more strength to stay there and not budge, no matter how hard they try to get to you.

running to your little corner because you don't like what they are saying about you is how it looks.

disdain is a by-product of frustration, immaturity, avoidance and of being bullied.

it is something people do when they are being made fun of and lack the toughness or power to stop it.

they make their little faces and leave to their safe zone. it is not an admirable quality. in fact it shows you were beat.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join