It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney: Scientific Moron?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Hope you find it enlightening... I'd also point out to you that Romney has said that his main strategy, economically, is to ride the bubble of being the new guy, and not really changing anything else, aside from tax cuts for the wealthy and businesses. A similar plan was tried by certain Misters Bush. Personally, I'd be happy enough if the top 1% just went back to being taxed like they were under the "Almighty Reagan," but all those guys with their cash funding your campaign ain't doing it out of the kindness in their hearts, are they?

Go to 4:50.
edit on 27-9-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by MrInquisitive

That's interesting:
That tends to indicate that the door on the portable kennel was facing rearward. Is that really any worse than allowing a dog to travel in the back of a pickup?

Because you don't seem to know it: There are many reasons that dogs get the "Hershey Squirts".

See ya,
Milt

I'm not even going to dignify that with an answer. The concept of animal cruelty is obviously alien to you. Let me put it bluntly - there's a huge difference between putting a dog in the back of a pickup and putting one in a crate and strapping it onto the roof. It's called the wind. It's less behind a cab, it's more on the roof. Get it now? Sheeesh.....

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

I don't here the crowd laughing, I don't see him pausing to allow for a laugh, I don't even see his wife who is standing beside him even giving him a polite chuckle. I am not sure he was joking...I will afford the possibility that he is a very bad comedian with very bad taste joking about how worried his family was etc. But personally I don't think he was kidding.

Though I suspect you are likely ignoring Mr. Romney's chuckle at about 22 seconds into your source video, you may have only missed it. I also heard some light laughter right after "I don't know why they do that...", but I suspect you are intentionally ignoring that as well. You seem to have a strong tendency to do such.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by Indigo5

I don't here the crowd laughing, I don't see him pausing to allow for a laugh, I don't even see his wife who is standing beside him even giving him a polite chuckle. I am not sure he was joking...I will afford the possibility that he is a very bad comedian with very bad taste joking about how worried his family was etc. But personally I don't think he was kidding.

Though I suspect you are likely ignoring Mr. Romney's chuckle at about 22 seconds into your source video, you may have only missed it. I also heard some light laughter right after "I don't know why they do that...", but I suspect you are intentionally ignoring that as well. You seem to have a strong tendency to do such.

See ya,
Milt

Have you seen Romney speak? He laughs nervously pretty much all the time...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Imagine an airplane with windows that opened and then imagine two twelve year old boys throwing pennies out of them to see what will happen on the ground. When we were little someone told my brother that a penny could kill someone if it hit them in the head from a high enough point. He then tried to bring a penny collection to the top of the empire state building. Not that he is a natural born killer or anything, he was a curious 12 year old. No he never go to throw any pennies over. My mother would not let him take the pennies with him. Used to be free to go up to the top now it costs 20 bucks so no kids just willy nilly throwing pennies off the roof.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Please Note:
The following is an edited version of my initial response that was removed for "Political Trolling". This version is, at the least, as compliant with the "Terms and Conditions" of ATS as the post it is in response to.
reply to post by Indigo5

It's a rare thing to get an idealogue to read detailed analysis by Politifact or Fact-Check.

I certainly agree with that. It's pretty obvious that you didn't read your sources.

You vehemently argued that Romney didn't do as well as he could as Gov. of Mass. cuz he was dealing with a legislature that was majority opposing party...and that Mass. economy was wrecked when he got there...

Yeah buddy,.. That's quite an ironic statement to be coming from one who's only methods of supporting Mr. Obama are to lie and deny. You don't even have the integrity to convey the true context of your own sources. Your portrayal of that context is all that I am disputing. I am NOT a Romney supporter, though I do, indeed, feel that he is a better choice than Mr. Obama.

Gotta love it!

I don't doubt that you do, but I'm sure that you love Mr. Obama, much, much, more.

Here let me help you out with your journey toward unbiased thinking... by preserving your logic and substituting a name.

Considering the source, that was quite funny. Thanks for the laugh.

By the way, WHERE'S YOUR UNBIASED SOURCE regarding the nonsense below?

"Not at all! If one were to ignore the campaign nonsense between Mr. Obama and Mr. Romney, both sources indicate that President Obama did fairly well despite the long odds. "

By substituting the name in my original statement, you not only invalidated the quote, you turned it into a lie. If you had removed the quotation marks it would have only been a lie. That would have at least been a little more honest.

Math doesn't have a party allegience...

I agree! Mathematicians, however, most definitely do! Once again, where is YOUR UNBIASED SOURCE that validates your charts? We both know that you can't be trusted. Your charts probably came from Mr. Obama's website. I know, for a fact, that the first one did. LOL

See ya,
Milt

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

It really seems like Romney is an attention hording child in that video. He can’t stand that he isn’t the focal point. The man has issues.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by longlostbrother

It really seems like Romney is an attention hording child in that video. He can’t stand that he isn’t the focal point. The man has issues.

I don't think that the man can quite believe that people don't like him. After all, he has all that money!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join