It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarina Tarantino MK Ultra Conspiracy - Breaking It on ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hi everyone,
I stumbled upon this conspiracy several years ago and nobody has ever broken it, UNTIL NOW.
This is the first time you will ever hear of this because I found it by accident.
It's been a few years since I found this, and several pages have changed along with e-mail addresses. But not much.

So, Tarina Tarantino is a woman (stage name of course) who sprung to the forefront of teenage glam inspired Jewelry. I found out about her from my girlfriend, who took an interest in her wares.
I have to admit, her stuff can be cute and sexy, but it has an underlying tone of subliminal persuasion.

www.tarinatarantino.com...

At first glance, she seems harmless enough.

First, we'll look at her "Jewelry" pages - Lots of skulls in her Jewelry. Not anything surprising though, but put it together with the rest.

But on this page, her "Eye of Ra" All Eyes on You, Jewelry is Interesting

Still not much, until it all comes together. Why is "Butterfly" important?
Because in MK Ultra training, the Butterfly symbolizes the Transition from the caterpiller to the Free Flying Butterfly, after being in the Cocoon. This is usually found on Actresses body Tattoos.

Here we have the "Butterfly" Jewelry -

Followed by these - Notice the Skulls & Butterflies -

Still, this means nothing, until more items are drawn together.

On the following page are an assortment of her "My Pretty" collection which appears to be a line of Wizard of Oz Jewelry with images of Dorothy and the Wicked Witch, on them. - Many of these are in the image of the Butterfly. Now it get's interesting, doesn't it?
www.tarinatarantino.com... 0&y=0

Well, the rabbit hole goes further. Follow me....

This one is interesting - Acid Alice -

But here is where it gets really weird -

If you click on Tarinas World, you get a few more links, previously unavailable - One of them is the "Butterfly Journal" - It's just a little story about her. Nothing much there, other than the name and implication...

Next, we'll go to her "Links" page and it's here -

Notice one strange link, "Who is afraid of the Peppermint man?"
This links to an artist with very twisted images of tormented children - Her name is Camille Rose Garcia - No biggie, right?

Well, this page of Camilla's shows her artwork at a place called MK Galleries - This stands for Michael Kohn, but it's very interesting considering a few things, liek the tone of her site, and the tome of Tarina's site.

How come her other works have shown at Merry Karnowsky's Gallery - Another MK Gallery
Both names have MK in them. Now, that in itself, again is not too weird, since there is one other gallery her stuff has been shown at and it's not an MK Gallery.

Here is something that is missing though - This is the Kicker - It's been removed from the site, but you'll have to take my word on this one. Tarina's e-mail contact used to be [email protected] or [email protected] - I cannot remember it exactly, but it was an MK Ultra e-mail address and it's been removed now. Someone could probably ask her about it. Not sure what she'll say though. It used to be there, I swear.

Now that I have shown you this, please consider this. I have NO IDEA why she would be doing this. I have no idea if she is being played. Or if she is being used somehow, or if she is in on it, and using the whole conspiracy to her benefit, or something else entirely.

I have no idea why she would have an MK-Ultra related e-mail address, first of all. Obviously she was not hiding it, intentionally, very well. So the question really is....what is her involvement, knowingly or unknowingly?

One will also notice her Jewelry is worn by all kinds of Actresses and Movie stars

edit on 21-9-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I am 50/50 on the involvement of these people...sometimes I think they just do it because they think it's cool and tptb use that in their favor.

It would be interesting to know who she hung out with while she was "modeling" in Europe.

Maybe when they hit a certain income level they are felt out and including if they are willing?

Without them it would be hard to pull off this propaganda on the American people and the world these days.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I completely agree. i think she had talent, started out with her Jewelry, and then someone approached her and told her they will finance her if she does some "interesting" lines of Jewelry.

Other than that, I cannot imagine how this could come to be.

I think you are spot on there, timetothink

Check out the works of Camille Rose Garcia - That is one disturbed woman there. All her art looks like Hansel and Gretal Children's nightmares

quillandhatchet.blogspot.com...
"Clowns and Magicians - The Trickster and the Fool - Elephant Ghosts performing Gruesome Tricks and Rituals - Distracting Assistent

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
You have to check out Betsey Johnson also...she is right from the Andy Warhol era, but is huge today.

Her site is down right now but you can see her stuff on the web.

www.betseyjohnson.com...

shop.nordstrom.com... 2

shop.nordstrom.com...

shop.nordstrom.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

She seems like a real freak!

Clowns with their heads on plates, blood dripping, clowns with saws going after elephants taking pills....some messed up crap there!!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Yes, she seems to be connected to some kind of MK Ultra program, or childhood sexual abuse. Her artwork is disturbing but would appeal to some messed up people, who might have been abused as kids and can relate. She seems to be creating a market for Abused Children Artwork.

The world just gets weirder.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Sorry - IMO? Just another attempt at selling from the web and honestly? I hope your links are removed. ATS is suffering enough from the backlash of the economical crisis without allowing (blatant) manipulation of the threads to sell.

IMO - again - there is no conspiracy here other than a 'artist' (and I use the term loosely) using 'symbols' that strike of something 'ewwww eeeeee strange* to make a buck.

Seriously - Keep the info, keep the so called 'conspiracy' and lose the links - or suffer irreparable damage to your credibility. Keep the pics even to make your point - but again - loose the links.

Added note: Posting personal email information is against T&C. That being said - again - that someone has MK in their email? And that the emails have been removed? That and her designs?
Wow - proves it right there doesn't it! (/sarcasm)

You admit you 'don't know why' she's doing this. I can tell you in one word. Money.

peace
edit on 21-9-2012 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I'm not interesting in pushing her stuff to anyone. I am not good with uploading images to ATS. Sorry.
I posted the links for informational purposes only. I would not recommend anyone support her or the artist.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

I'd be more than happy to walk you through the process of uploading pictures to ATS. U2U me. That being said I appreciate your attempt at positive deflection but I don't believe it. I'm cynic. There ya go.

That being said? If you truly believe this is an ATS-shattering MK Ultra instance? I suggest you don't go to most any jewelry selling sites on the web. You'll be chilled to the bone. MK ULTRA! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!

peace

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

we'll you a conspiracy researcher right?
Does it make more sense that i'm posting this conspiracy that relates Wizard of Oz imagery, along with Monarch programming Butterflies and Demented Children's art which all relate to Mind Control MK Ultra programming, to expose a potential conspiracy or to help someone sell their Jewelry?
Which is it?
Which makes more sense? Think about it. Please use your head, will you?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Does it make more sense that i'm posting this conspiracy that relates Wizard of Oz imagery, along with Monarch programming Butterflies and Demented Children's art to expose a potential conspiracy or to help someone sell their Jewelry?
Which is it?
Which makes more sense? Think about it. Please use your head, will you?

With EIGHT links to sales pages/linked to sales pages? It's obvious. To sell her products. You want to be taken seriously?

As you said - use your head. Remove the T&C violations (email addresses) and remove the links to sale pages just posting the pics. THEN maybe your thread will hold some water. (Though I doubt it)...

Why? Honestly - go to DeviantArt.com (notice no link included). You'll see more butterflies sporting the eye of Horace back to back with weird abusive kiddy art by the Wicked Witch of the West named MK Ultra than you can shake a stick at.

peace

edit on 21-9-2012 by silo13 because: bbc bold

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I gotta ask....where's your evidence?

All I see, is some weird jewelry designs, that personally, I don't find all that intriguing.

Where is your evidence, that she is somehow linked to a government conspiracy?

Just because someone uses an Egyptian symbol in their artwork, does not mean that it automatically has to be connected to some "Magic Butterfly" that the government uses to control your mind.

And how in the world, do you arrive at the conclusion that she is creating some kind of "Propaganda"? What would the Propaganda's goal be? To convince us all that Butterflies and "All seeing Eye's" are our new leaders?

I understand what you're saying...I just can't for the life of me understand how you got there.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Remedy

Well, she came from nowhere and her Jewelry sells to Movie stars now.
She has Wizard of Oz and Butterfly symbology in her Jewelry, both of which are MK Ultra symbols.
She has links to a strange site with strange imagery of children's nightmares and death symbolism and that artwork is featured at MK Galleries.
She used ot have an e-mail address with the actual words mk-ultra in it. That just reeks of conspiracy, but i'm not saying one way or the other, what it's all about. I have no idea but it's interesting and strange that someone has all this imagery in her Jewelry and website. Just bringing people's attention to it, that's all. It is strange to me and interesting. If it's not your cup of tea, sorry.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

It's not that it's not my cup of tea. I love a good conspiracy as much as the next guy. But I just don't see it here.

There are lots of people and businesses, with the initials "MK". Are you suspicious of all of them?

And since when, was 'The Wizard of OZ' and Butterflies, symbols of a mind control program? Where's the eveidence to back that up?

Plenty of people, come from nothing and end up making it big. Most celebrities, started somewhere. Some make it big, some don't. No conspiracy there, just life.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Not really seeing any abused children in any of this artwork

Am I missing something? They're just some weird paintings by someone who was probably way too into the Nightmare Before Christmas when they were in high school

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

You would not see children abused in the artwork. you would see disturbed imagery, of fearful children.
That is what you see, isn't it?

On the first page of Camilla Rose Garcia, you see it says "Read My Blog", but if you scroll off it, it says "Wake Up Children" - (Implying the child is dreaming) in scrawly writing. The person has a hatchet and in their hands is a little being, like a child. Is it a dream or a nightmare?

That is disturbed imagery. That's my opinion on it at least. It reads, "Abused child's mind" to me.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
reply to post by Hawking

That is disturbed imagery. That's my opinion on it at least. It reads, "Abused child's mind" to me.

That makes perfect sense. I would not be surprised to find out, that someone making this kind of artwork, had some bad things happen to them in their past.

But that still doesn't provide any kind of evidence that would lead a thinking person into suspecting that they were part of some mind control program.

So how did you go from "Man, this girl must have had some messed up stuff happen to her." all the way to "Man, This sounds like a mind control subject who's trying to spread mind control propaganda"?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Remedy

I'm not suggesting that, really. I'm speculating, from my analysis. I'm wondering what others like you, think.
I really have little opinion on it, because I do not understand her motive.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

But speculating, is pretty much the same thing as suggesting.

And it's your "Analysis" that I'm curious about.

There had to be some thought process, that lead you onto the road of "MK ULTRA"-type suggestions. What was it?

Because I just don't see it.

There are only 26 letters in the English alphabet. the letters "m" and "K" are inevitable going to be put together at some point. Why is it that THIS instance points to "MK ULTRA"?

Symbols and imagery, are used by everybody in the world. There are bound to be people who see an image and decide to use it for their own purpose.
What about that, makes you think that it must be connected to something nefarious?

I'm not trying to be rude or bait you or anything. I'm honestly curious about your thought process here.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Remedy

If you are familiar with Fritz Springmeir and Cathy o'Brian, you would know about the Butterfly and Wizard of OZ symbolism in MK Ultra programming. It's part of Monarch Mind Control. The Monarch Butterfly is a tattoo on people who have had this programming.

My girlfriend told me about this a while back because she liked her Jewelry. I noticed the Wizard of OZ and the Butterfly and the Illuminati Eye in several places. I thought little of it, but them=n I found the link about "Who's afraid of the Gingerbread Man?" It didn't belong on her site, as far as I could tell, and then I found the links to the MK Galleries. None of that really took me too far, but I DID see that Tarina had an e-mail address that was based at the MK-Ultra domain, about 2 years ago. That was when I first looked into this. The MK-Ultra e-mail address was the real kicker for me. It's not there anymore, but it WAS there a while back.

So, it was just a chain of links that took me there. Nothing more. But I noticed several things that paired together, look interesting and are worth noting for conspiracy researchers. This is about mind control and it's public effects. Her Jewelry has the wink and Nod of many big hollywood types, and that also lends itself to suspicion on my part.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join