It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consumer Reports: High Levels of Arsenic Found in Rice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

I read about this the other day and I REALLY would of thought that this thread would have made to the front page by now... What is it? Does no one eat rice or products made with rice anymore?? I highly doubt that. Does no one care that yet again it's being smeared in our faces that we're being fed poison?? Most likely..in the form of willful ignorance.

This in particular sickens me because I've tried my damnedest to try to keep GMO/tainted swill like this off my dinner table. Years ago I made rice a staple food in my house, instead of corn because it's nearly impossible to know if your eating the Monsanto BT variety. So, I dunno...I guess I'll have to switch to beans...of course, that's until we learn that there's toxic waste in them as well.

And by the way, those of you that may enjoy domestic beers such as Budweiser products...rice is a major ingredient in their beer which means you are potentially being exposed to arsenic and also....THEY NOW USE GMO RICE. I'm glad I dropped that swill years ago..

posted on Sep, 16 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by UndergroundMilitia

The video didn't link in my 1st post..here it is again..

www.youtube.com...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join