It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Germans:)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
What is your opinion of Hildesheim? I may have the opportunity to move there and wondered any advice..pros/cons/, really any info about an American family (2 adults - 2 girls ages 4/6)
moving there. Any good sites you recommend for general info or to see prices of apts/condo/townhome/ homes for rent..

Thanks
Neopan

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

i guess, because hildesheim is not a very big town, noone here on ats could be a help for you.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Sorry never been in Hildesheim, can't tell you much about it but here is the most popular site for rent/buy flats/houses.Immoscout

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
What is your opinion of Hildesheim? I may have the opportunity to move there and wondered any advice..pros/cons/, really any info about an American family (2 adults - 2 girls ages 4/6)
moving there. Any good sites you recommend for general info or to see prices of apts/condo/townhome/ homes for rent..

Thanks
Neopan

Google is your friend dude.

en.immostreet.com...

Get creative.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hildesheim is a beautiful medieval town, you'll find way around soon

while in Europe don't miss to visit a beautiful town called Citta Della Pieve in Italy - specially during festival time

www.cittadellapieve.org...

there is one festival specially for celebrating medieval games (my favorite)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hi, I am originally from Hannover, which is very close to Hildesheim and I have been there many times. All I can say is that it is all in all a nice town and the area around it is one of the most beautiful. Of course it depends on what kind of house/flat you will be living in, I'd say go for it!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hi, I am originally from Hannover, which is very close to Hildesheim and I have been there many times. All I can say is that it is all in all a nice town and the area around it is one of the most beautiful. Of course it depends on what kind of house/flat you will be living in, I'd say go for it!

top topics

join