It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RELIGION - THE TRUTH!...reaction to the "muslim" movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
before i disclose the truth, i want to tell you why i feel the need to write this thread.

i have just just finished watching some of the extremely offensive video called the innocence of muslims...and i am literally shaking with anger...the sheer disrespect and the obvious reason for release was to cause a reaction.
as well as sabotaging our soldiers and ambassdors around the world....the video also shows our ability to tolerate blasphemy.

now, from the video which i will not post in the OP, in the first 5 mins, the prophet is called a bastard. i mean cmon, WTF.

but the part that inspired this thread is a small line said by the coptic christain guy...he said

"we shall take a part of the torah, and take a part of the new testament..and use it to write the quran...."

i have to clear this part up...and then you will clearly see the devil at work here.

its believed, and very noticable in the quran that all known prophets and the religious texts of the torah and christians are all from the SAME god and genrally accepted by islam.

it is believed that god sent the word to the chosen people, jews in the torah. it is believed the word of god was corrupted and parts hidden.

god then sent the word through the angel gabriel to jesus....as we know parts are hidden and parts are corupted

god then for the final time, sent the SAME word in arabic, via gabriel to muhammed....and untill today the word of god in UNcorrupted and as pure as it was since....

now you might disagree...but this is the jist of it....same word, corrupted through the ages, only pure source is the quran.

let me again show you that line from the 4min

"we shall take a part of the torah, and take a part of the new testament..and use it to write the quran...."

can you see the demonic spin..??

this is just one tiny part....but the bastard comment and the "look between my legs" and the savage way he was eating the meat....come the F on!!.....and Bilal was a black man

i only managed to watch 5 min and i want to say that its some low budget, jesus looking BS, only made to incite and to degrade.....

if you dont like religion then dont bother with it, your still gods creation either way.
why you would allow arabs to see this before the west....i dunno...but a poor dude died, actually 3 or 4

and we all saw what happened to the dansih cartoonist....

in islam it has always been blasphemy to draw god or the prophet as noone knows what they look like.
and to make characters about the most pure thing a man could do (ie pray to his creation)...is inhumane at the least...what i mean, is that alot of people need religion, and its the ultimate way to have peace of mind, thats enough to demand respect

face it, we blow them up, we invade, we colonise, we steal and liberate, then we have the best spin doctors and politicians who work tirelessly to defuse the tension....then one lame movie making mug sabotages all of it...
it shows the world that some americans are percieving that america are against islam...PR needs a bigger budget lol

tut tut

i hope i shwed why ALL religions should be offended, as they are, according to islam...linked! ie gabriel

peace
BTW, in your comments, keep the blasphemy to yourselves i cant stomach anymore

p.s. i just finished watching the whole thing...they call the prophet a peado...and gay...he sleeps with married women....WOW WTF.....criminal
edit on 13-9-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This incident demostrates why so many people have turned their backs on all types of organised religion.

There is something wrong with a religion when the mocking of it leads to a massive , violent rage by members of that religious group.

The video clip is ridiculous, very silly, very poorly produced. Why can those offended simply not ignore it?

It has been up on youtube for some time now but only recently translated into certain languages. This is why the outrage has begun. I can't help feeling this could well have been created intentionally to produce the outcome we are now seeing. Those people who created it and put it up on youtube have probably no idea who paid them to do so.

I just wish the people of the middle east were not so easily manipulated.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

wait.... religion is real for them and so are the bombs we drop .....
also this "red button" has been tried and tested before...it was a matter of time before a div done this

they call the prophet of their religion:

gay..peado...rapist..sleeps with married women..a savage..they have him feeling up women

they have a disgusting twist on the truth

im sorry...but we are lucky that only two embassies were destroyed
im just worried what will happen when most muslims see this

i am thoroughly offended...im shaking with anger....its ridiculous
edit on 13-9-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

if you are shaking with anger you need to learn to control you anger. you need to learn cope when you feel like this.

running outside and and attacking something or someone is not the way to deal with anger.

you are allowing yourself to be manipulated.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
To OP.

Do you really think Muhammed, Jesus or even god get hurt by what smallminded fools caught up in duality think of them? Humans think they are more important than they are as if they have proven something by joining a religion. See it as a big joke. You have a person making a movie that clearly shows how far unevolved and caught up in duality he is. And with that movie he shows how little control and wisdom the other side has.

Duality is hard to look away from and I am struggling myself every day. Should people not at least realise that they are failing to follow Jesus, Buddha and Muhammed when they continue their dualistic ideas.

Small minds fight each others about things that really do not matter on the larger scale that god operates on. Big minds let small minds create their own suffering and refuse to participate in joining the small minds suffering.

God is sometimes itself a prankster. It is playing hide and seek with ous. That should tell you that it has a sense of humour that is beyond human comparision.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Star for a very well constructed post. But I'm afraid to be the bearer of bad news, religion is a farce and the mother of all conspiracies. Which unfortunately to me, makes your entire post moot.
Good job of putting it together though.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
reply to post by thePharaoh

if you are shaking with anger you need to learn to control you anger. you need to learn cope when you feel like this.

running outside and and attacking something or someone is not the way to deal with anger.

you are allowing yourself to be manipulated.

erm.... i think you got me wrong......are you not angry that a mug, chilling in springfield, enjoying liberties and freedoms.... sabotages our hard working ambassadors.

i dont expect you to be upset over the video....but cmon.

all im saying is.. if someone as liberal and chilled as me is angry....then im worried what the nutters will do.
its only going to spread....and the more that see it, the more chance of an international incident.....
time will tell.....

peace
edit on 14-9-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
the ATS community is full of athiests innit...?...probably why we ask so much questions...questions people of faith dont ask...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
edit on 18-9-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

top topics

join