It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Video May Answer All of Your Questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This video pretty much covers most of ATS's topics.

Illuminati
Sumerians
Monotonic Gold
Aliens
Time Travel
The Bible
The Ark
CIA
Etc...

Well made and well worth the 30 minutes

Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

Well, the title looks inviting, and the vids crossreferencing all possible subjects are usually the best.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

So...where did all the information in this video come from? Is it valid research, or speculation?

Is this one of those threads where we choose what to believe based on how we feel about the other options?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Its a piss take/parody

Being trolled, but many see it as confirmation of their beliefs lol. Its hilarious, i dont know if it was set up as an experiment or literally just to point fun at a certain crowd of people.
edit on 8-9-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

A troll for what? For who?
This video seems reasonable and you can check most of this information and come to a similar conclusion.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by TimesUp

So...where did all the information in this video come from? Is it valid research, or speculation?

Is this one of those threads where we choose what to believe based on how we feel about the other options?

This information came from a fifteen year study conducted by Columbia University and Oxford. The evidence was submitted to Her Majesty Queen....
I don't know, I am just sharing this video for objective discussion.

Edit:
Yes, it's one of those threads. Are there other types?
edit on 8-9-2012 by TimesUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp

A troll for what? For who?
This video seems reasonable and you can check most of this information and come to a similar conclusion.

Its putting all the bs in one pot for one reason, to mock you lol.
See what i mean, you think its legit, you wouldnt be trolled over such serious subjects right? lol

From my perspective, its there to mock you. Monoatomic gold for example, complete bs, annunaki abducting jesus to genetically modify the human race, complete bs. Its a parody, someone fairly intelligent seems to have put a bit of effort into mocking you, whilst getting you to believe that this video is a serious, factually correct documentary.

I still stand by my judgement that you are being trolled.

EDIT: They are commonly referred to here in the UK as Mockumentries
edit on 8-9-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Most of the theories in the video I have believed for a long time.
I felt no trolling.
I think they are off in regards to mono-gold however, I have always believed that we were genetically upgraded to modern man to mine all of the gold on this planet.

Perhaps you are feeling trolled because you strongly oppose some of the information in the video.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

Its more because ive seen many well thought out mockumentires.

The way he makes the assertions like, number 19...the pictures are photoshoped to take out the aliens. Its all very corny. Like i say, all the bs in one easy video.

Of course i can find blogs, and youtube videos claiming everything as fact. Claims that cannot be backed up.

One of the more famous mockumentries

And another

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The author has a site here that has corresponding links for each relative section of the video.

For example here are the links for section #1 (GENETICALLY MODIFIED):

www.badarchaeology.net...

www.foundation.bw...

www.astrobio.net...

www.dogpile.com...=true/zoom=off/_iceUrlFlag=7?_IceUrl=true

www.youtube.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

amazon.com...=nb_ss_gw/102-0871097-4888907?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=GENETICALLY+MODIFIED+by+space+aliens&x=0&y=0

edit on 8-9-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This is the Trailer for Part 2 which is still in production:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
The author has a site here that has corresponding links for each relative section of the video.

For example here are the links for section #1 (GENETICALLY MODIFIED):

www.badarchaeology.net...

www.foundation.bw...

www.astrobio.net...

www.dogpile.com...=true/zoom=off/_iceUrlFlag=7?_IceUrl=true

www.youtube.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

amazon.com...=nb_ss_gw/102-0871097-4888907?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=GENETICALLY+MODIFIED+by+space+aliens&x=0&y=0

edit on 8-9-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

As i said, random blogs, wordpress sites, of course will contain all the proof you need, and normally a handy donate button or dvd you can also buy.

None of those sites hold any credibility. None of the people making the assertions are qualified to do so.
Type unicorn into google, and see all the evidence for them too, you will even find thousands of sites claiming santa is real.

Its all about money. Certain things cannot be proven as fact, this is why people hang onto these things. God, cant be proved or disproved, so is not really worth debating. But is a massive cash cow regardless of what you believe.

Aliens, cant be proven or disproven given the knowledge we currently have about the universe in which we live. Many people are making lots of money off of this, because fantasy is better than reality to most.

The video is amusing, as are your replies

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
God, cant be proved or disproved, so is not really worth debating. The video is amusing, as are your replies

So if God is not really worth debating, why do Atheists ALWAYS bring it up even when the subject isn't being discussed?

Just one more sign that militant Atheism is just another fundamentalist Illuminati mind control Religion.

The secularists are more fanatical than any religious cult. Have you ever noticed this fact: Atheists claim they do not believe in the existence of God, yet they spend all their time fighting Him and making negative comments about God.

Atheism is more than disbelief; it is a well-financed movement with a stealth agenda.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

So if God is not really worth debating, why do Atheists ALWAYS bring it up even when the subject isn't being discussed?

After chewing on it for a good long while, atheists have decided that the Christian "God" just doesn't make any sense. But that doesn't mean they don't continue to look for something that DOES make sense...and explains everything about the world and the universe today.

Just because the popular answer doesn't work, doesn't mean there isn't an answer.

Just one more sign that militant Atheism is just another fundamentalist Illuminati mind control Religion.

Atheism is more than disbelief; it is a well-financed movement with a stealth agenda.

Now there's an intelligent response. ...Did you catch the sarcasm? Because I meant it.

edit on 9-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Atheism and religion in the same sentence sadly, don't go together despite how hard you guys try lol.
Atheism isn't a religion, its like saying that it takes as much, if not more faith not to believe.

Yes im an athiest, i was lucky to be brought up in a family where i wasn't indoctrinated as a child to believe in sky fairies. There's no mind control to become an atheist...you know where im going now? You aren't born religious, you brainwashed into believing it.

I rarely bother with your type anymore, its a pointless waste of time on both our parts. You have been indoctrinated from birth, i was allowed to think for myself and make my own decisions.

So what was your take on the video? Or did you just stop by to troll the thread and push your religious agenda

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

I am strongly leaning toward atheism. Perhaps it is more a matter of not being able to accept any of the more common god-concepts most people have. Also there is the matter of my remote control units - They do not appear to be doing anything I can detect, until another device is introduced that does respond to them - therefore I cannot dismiss the idea many things are likely happening that are beyond my comprehension.

Militant atheism is about as pointless as radical religionism - I don't feel either could be argued to a rational conclusion. I do see some valid stopper point to the primary argument of the militant agnostic - (this is not specifically directed at anyone here) - "I don't know. And neither do you!!"

join