It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012-ascension-ufo.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
hello ats readers, this is a topic that i was wondering what you all think will will not happen, with all the thoughts feelings infomation on 2012 well dec 21st 2012 whats your take? i thought id start with what iv read and would at least like to be true, so we are changing ages aquarian i think, and this will take us into 2000yrs of light via the photon band thats alegardly heading our way.

Now once it hits earth we will all have new bodies lightbodies that glow we will be sick free never age or die, then theres the starfamily part of the equation, theres many races aparently watching us and our shift to 5d as a planet and its people have never in history done this before so this is a show to watch, and they are helping where they can from behind the scenes why?.....because our goverments dont want them here helping us showing us how to use free energy.

if energy was free money would be lose its the same for our healthcare theres a better way to heal without the drugs we have to pay for that do more harm than good, but eventully there will come a time when we do interact with other races from our courner of the universe and many think its all connected to the end of this year

and my question-thought is how much of this have you heard and how much do you believe, just because iv read all this dont think that mean i believe it all 100% as with all good info theres disinfo a deliberate attempt to keep us confused with whats really the truth.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
based on a vision of the near future,

imagine a world where the sky is blue, the air is clean and the land is terra-formed into lush green fields.

people will be able to shape-shift into any creature they desire and fly.

it will be heaven on earth. however, it will only last a 2 years.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
really and why do you say it will last only two years?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
None of that will happen.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
its possible all and every bit of infomation is rubbish...............but if its not would be a good time to be on planet earth

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by melvin2012

did a quick search
on Photon Bands
Is this link
kinda what your on about

because the Pleiadians are
mentioned quit a bit ...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
nice link spoonbender, it seems to relay the same sort of info that iv read before, i will look for a link as well to show what iv read

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I believe nothing is true, but everything is permitted in this reality with enough intention. It's about time human beings start becoming aware of how limitless and infinite the subconscious mind is. How does it serve us to limit ourselves to only 3rd dimensional thinking? I don't know about you, but my thoughts are manifested wavelengths vibrating on a high frequency.
edit on 6-9-2012 by sgspecial19 because: edit

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
www.indianinthemachine.com... heres one source i found it has a lot of info on this page, its up to individuals to decide on its truth

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by melvin2012

Now once it hits earth we will all have new bodies lightbodies that glow we will be sick free never age or die, then theres the starfamily part of the equation...

From what you and others describe here, light-bodies and such, and the way you describe it "hits" Earth it would seem you are all describing a global cataclysm that will wipe out our physical bodies and we would be left as... spirits?? No more sickness, no more aging.... Yes, that could happen all at once. Doesn't sound very optimistic to me. Is that what you all want?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
from bits and pieces iv read, this photon band brings with it a unique energy thats transformative, and yes would change any carbon based body into a crystaline body, taller desease free, a with a touch of light within it, if everyone on the planet changed in this way it would be simply evolution, the next step in human existance.

i certainly would not consider this to be the end of the planet and our lives on it rather, a change thats benificial to all who live here.....i know i know its all speculation but thats what this sites all about

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by melvin2012

I dont know how much is subjective truth nor how accurate MANY are in their descriptions of what may be to come. I DO however FEEL there is something going on and that YES there ARE other BEINGS observing humanity for some reason. The photon belt info or the GAS CLOUD info 1 is not fully sure how close EA*RTH is to either energy source, however with a lot of the natural activities that seem to be building up 1 can understand how SOME could/would correlate these natural activities with something related to an ascension process or ELE.

1 has also heard of the Pleiades CREATOR CREATIONS and a TERRA based INNER SPHERE or native Reptilians CREATOR CREATIONS of EA*RTH assisting in this immediate process somehow.

There however MAY be other LIGHT/PLASMA and REPTILIAN/AMPHIBIAN/MAMMALIAN/SILICA BASED OR NON Milkyway/dimension NATIVE GREY (browns) here observing/evaluating as well. Maybe some souls will go and others will be recaptured and placed into NEW souls material vessels all based on how they vibrated negative or positive when on EA*RTH above ground realm..
edit on 9/6/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I am not persuaded that anything will happen. The Mayans do not predict anything happening in 2012 to my knowledge (please correct me if I am wrong and there is any firm, documented, uncontested prophecy of specific events happening this year by the Mayans.). In certain reckonings of their calendar, it merely happens to end then. By other reckonings, it doesn't even end then at all.

So since the supposed source for much of the hype surrounding the date in question is itself dubious, that renders it tantamount to all of the other specific date predictions that have come and gone on ATS. Which means that, barring something truly out of the ordinary, it is part of a - to date - failing trend which has persisted over many, many years.

That said, I am always open to the possibility. I would love nothing more than for everything described herein and more to happen. Or at least something truly monumental and consciousness or paradigm shifting. But I have no firm reason to expect that it will. If it does, I will be the first to celebrate and embrace the bliss that such a change would bring about. I'm just not holding my breath, sadly.
edit on 9/6/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
nice post, found it quite an interesting read

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by melvin2012
really and why do you say it will last only two years?

When I was 15 my mother forced me to look into an ink bowl.

Little did I know that the vision summerised my life from age 8 to 50 (2018).

There are patterns within the vision where time frames often repeat themeselves.

Based on past events a pattern has emerged that shows my life changing from mid Sept 15-16 2012.
There are 2 paths.
If I choose my pagan path (numerology, 11:11 Wake-up Call) things will be good up until Feb 06 2015 upon which my soul will descend into Tartarus and be shattered.
If I choose Jesus Christ I will be classed as a traitor to my fellow rephaim, persecuted by aliens (fallen watchers) and those that love me until to Sept 2013. After September 2013 things will get better.

As the aliens are new age and I know if I follow them my life will end in 2 years 5 months then this is why I said that this new-age ascension will not last forever.
edit on 6-9-2012 by Rapha because: addition

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
another interesting post, im not sure i fully understood it but you seem to think that you do and thats good enough thanks for posting, im enjoying reading all these experiences that people have had

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I am extremely confident that nothing catastrophic will happen.
And I LOVE the idea of something positive happening. But there is more chance of Romney decorating my house wearing a mankini, than either of the above happening I'm afraid.

On a more serious note, I 'am' looking forward to observing the behaviour of the believers on December 21st, i think it will be fascinating!

top topics

join