It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cokedale Colorado ,under military annex?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
There is a significant presence there now:
trinidad-times.com...

Anyone have info?
Here is the official info:
www.dvidshub.net...

edit on 5-9-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
my guess is that they're setting up check points?
I've seen them in wisconsin. they just got built there a year or two ago.
had a buddy who enlisted in wisconsin, told me they were indeed military checkpoints.

times, they are a changing, my friends.

these checkpoints led onto the interstate / off of the exits.
they have red and white striped railings, only one though. (like railroads) that will come down when needed.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
My first and only reasonable thought to share in public would be.....

Road construction outside the Greenbrier Resort, long before it was 'the place to be' for a high flow of traffic.

Location is everything they same in some industries. Indeed...I'd agree. Location can be absolutely everything. .

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

I see it more as a training exercise, Though I'm keeping a open mind.

But they're Engineers, not Infantry. And to top it off, they're National Guard. Nothing against the NG, but they're State controlled until the Feds call them up.

The State is getting more bang for it's buck by taking care of needs within the state while at the same time training it's National Guard.
edit on 5-9-2012 by TDawgRex because: Need another beer...

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by novemberecho

Why didnt you follow the links? if you had you would have seen

This civil-military project is part of the National Guard’s Innovative Readiness Training Program. Civil-military IRT projects enhance unit training and readiness, while filling a community need that is not otherwise being met. The unit must maintain its readiness by performing realistic training, and IRT projects provide a meaningful outlet for that training and help connect National Guard units with the communities they serve.

So it is a training exercise, and instead of just digging holes and filling them in they are doing usefull needed work....

Remember, not everything is a conspiracy

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by novemberecho

Checkpoints for what...the sewer system

I've seen them in Wisconsin. they just got built there a year or two ago.

So you are saying Wisconsin just had sewers installed a couple years ago....right.

had a buddy who enlisted in wisconsin, told me they were indeed military checkpoints.

times, they are a changing, my friends.

sure thing there...

these checkpoints led onto the interstate / off of the exits.
they have red and white striped railings, only one though. (like railroads) that will come down when needed.

Many interstates have control gates on them in order to control traffic when an accident occurs, or like here in Colorado we have snow that simply shuts down major highways.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This has all the earmarks of a vietnam era CIVIL ACTION PROGRAM.....ie PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE.....
Believe it or not but minds are being bent in the desired directions with projects like this......
Really people whats the difference between this and having a sick call in a small viet hamlet with US army docs .....
CIVIL ACTION......=psyche warfare.....its not ALL about intimidation you know.....

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Trinidad Colorado is a small town that borders New Mexico along I-25 north of Raton, NM. It is the only interstate going North in the state.

It would make sense that they would do checkpoints there for some event.

Its also called the sex change capital of the world, but I dont see that as having any relevance.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

That's why they call it...USACAPOC

United States Army Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations Command.

From my experiance, though with a few bad apples (But who doesn't have those?), one of the few Commands that wants to do good.

I think of them as a Marketing firm.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Might Cokedale be somewhere along the proposed transcorridor for the NAU?

www.americansov.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Cokedale didn't ring bells for me at first. What's a Cokedale, I wondered to myself. In a world where military draw downs are everywhere, Panetta is making Washington scream on the dollar bill and mandatory cuts to make grown men shiver are coming January 1st if someone doesn't stop electioneering and do something about it.

Amidst all this...it hit me like a thunderclap. The article says they are a town of just over 100 people...in one of the more sparsely populated counties in the U.S. and in what absolutely ranks as one of the most hostile and unforgiving areas left in the Continental United States.

There is no way the 'NAU Highway' would even think about that as a path....and even I-25 closes regularly in the Winter for snow on Raton Pass. That is just a stones throw from this little town...and a distance over the other direction is the Infamous Wolf Creek Pass. So wild a mountain pass, songs have been written about it and it's near legendary in trucking.

The location isn't good for much...and no reason to spend such generosity on a political 0 of a location. However, I'd say one could find worse ways to spend their time than to do some of that famous ATS satellite imagery analysis in 20-30-50 mile radius circles of roughly the highway there and I-25...focusing hard to the North/Northwest.

Just what I'd do...if I were so inclined to look for reasons such a project would happen there, and now.

edit on 5-9-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Well, thank you for your analysis.That is what I was looking for. So what other reason can there be for a checkpoint like that? A military installation? A FEMA camp? I just don't get it.
edit on 5-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: typo

new topics

top topics

join