It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lies About Iran Are No Different Than The Lies About Iraq - When Will We Learn?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Im not sure about we but I learned on 9/11.

Sadly our leaders lie and feed us a bunch of bs like we are all little kids and can't read between the lines.

My country was once beautiful in my eyes and the hope for another JFK has fell to the waist side.

Once having sincere leaders is past gone and we find our self being bullies not only here at home but abroad.

Iran may say what's on their mind while ours sneaks and lies but hold the same hatred, I know this as its evident.

We can have at our disposal whatever we like all the while others can't.

Makes zero sense!!!!!

I'm sick of all the talk.... Either sh.. or get off the pot I say because I'm ready for it to all break so we can fix this crap!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Iran is going by the rule book? They have not hurt anybody?

What do you think these links imply about your position?

www.reuters.com - Hezbollah says gets support, not orders, from Iran...
uk.reuters.com - Hamas Gaza leader heads for Iran...
en.wikipedia.org - 1983 Beirut barracks bombing...
en.wikipedia.org - Iran–Contra affair...
en.wikipedia.org - Karine A Affair...
www.dvidshub.net - More Evidence Shows Iran Directly Supports Iraq Insurgents...
article s.cnn.com - Iran testing missiles that could carry nuclear weapon, ...
www.americanthinker.com - Iran Commander: We Have Intercontinental Ballistic...

I could go on and on. I'd have to tell you about the many thousands of rocket attacks and suicide bombings in Israel. Or how hamas attacked its own people by targetting a fuel station.

It implies you're speaking from a position of ignorance.

Iran has, at every juncture, sought to foil peaceful efforts in the middle east at settling the long standing disputes between arab nations and the establishment of Israel in 1948. Instead of embracing peaceful diplomacy and negotiation, they have chosen to oppose western powers and UN presence through proxy war and diplomatic sabotage and subterfuge. They're the antithesis of peace.

If you read all this carefully you'd then understand why it matters that Iran is not being open and straightforward about its nuclear ambitions and about key sites within its borders.
edit on 3-9-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
To the OP.
You are a proud veteran?? really?? I call you a liar to your face. You can not think of even 1 good reason, as a veteran for Iran to be dealt the most severest of punishments?
Military people stick together, politics have nothing to do with it. There are about 40 of your military brothers that were wronged by the people and nation of Iran in this list. Good to know as a soldier you had the backs of your brothers and sisters and would have given your life for them. Good thing you are former military and not active duty.....there would have been a midnight sock party waiting for you for comments like that.
Shame on you, you are a disgrace.
Thomas L. Ahern, Jr.
Clair Cortland Barnes
William E. Belk
Robert O. Blucker
Donald J. Cooke
William J. Daugherty
Robert Englemann
William Gallegos
Bruce W. German
Duane L. Gillette
Alan B. Golancinksi
John E. Graves
Joseph M. Hall
Kevin J. Hermening
Donald R. Hohman
Leland J. Holland
Michael Howland.
Charles A. Jones, Jr
Malcolm Kalp
Moorhead C. Kennedy Jr.
William F. Keough, Jr.
Steven W. Kirtley
Eric M. Feldman
Kathryn L. Koob
Frederick Lee Kupke
L. Bruce Laingen
Steven Lauterbach
Gary E. Lee
Paul Edward Lewis
John W. Limbert, Jr
James M. Lopez,
John D. McKeel, Jr.
Michael J. Metrinko
Jerry J. Miele
Staff Sgt. Michael E. Moeller
Bert C. Moore
Richard H. Morefield
Paul M. Needham, Jr
Robert C. Ode
Gregory A. Persinger
Jerry Plotkin
Regis Ragan
David M. Roeder
Barry M. Rosen
William B. Royer, Jr
Thomas E. Schaefer
Charles W. Scott
Donald A. Sharer
Rodney V. (Rocky) Sickmann
Joseph Subic, Jr.
Elizabeth Ann Swift,
Victor L. Tomseth
Phillip R. Ward

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth100
IRAN IS RUN BY TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!

So is Israel... so what are you going to do about it?

You going to hammer down on one set of terrorists and let the other ones go?
Why?

It's a fact that we do NOT know wether Iran has or is developing nuclear weapons. In a world governed by moral and law, ANYONE is innocent until proven guilty.

It's a fact that we KNOW that ISRAEL has a lot of nuclear weapons, it is also a fact that they as well will not allow inspections to their plants.

So why all the Iran hate and no Israel hate?

Why are you preaching war against a single nation when in fact you should be:

A. Preaching peace

or

B. Preaching war against the terrorist governments of America, Israel and Iran all together.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronnieray123
To the OP.
You are a proud veteran?? really?? I call you a liar to your face. You can not think of even 1 good reason, as a veteran for Iran to be dealt the most severest of punishments?
Military people stick together, politics have nothing to do with it. There are about 40 of your military brothers that were wronged by the people and nation of Iran in this list. Good to know as a soldier you had the backs of your brothers and sisters and would have given your life for them. Good thing you are former military and not active duty.....there would have been a midnight sock party waiting for you for comments like that.
Shame on you, you are a disgrace.
Thomas L. Ahern, Jr.
Clair Cortland Barnes
William E. Belk
Robert O. Blucker
Donald J. Cooke
William J. Daugherty
Robert Englemann
William Gallegos
Bruce W. German
Duane L. Gillette
Alan B. Golancinksi
John E. Graves
Joseph M. Hall
Kevin J. Hermening
Donald R. Hohman
Leland J. Holland
Michael Howland.
Charles A. Jones, Jr
Malcolm Kalp
Moorhead C. Kennedy Jr.
William F. Keough, Jr.
Steven W. Kirtley
Eric M. Feldman
Kathryn L. Koob
Frederick Lee Kupke
L. Bruce Laingen
Steven Lauterbach
Gary E. Lee
Paul Edward Lewis
John W. Limbert, Jr
James M. Lopez,
John D. McKeel, Jr.
Michael J. Metrinko
Jerry J. Miele
Staff Sgt. Michael E. Moeller
Bert C. Moore
Richard H. Morefield
Paul M. Needham, Jr
Robert C. Ode
Gregory A. Persinger
Jerry Plotkin
Regis Ragan
David M. Roeder
Barry M. Rosen
William B. Royer, Jr
Thomas E. Schaefer
Charles W. Scott
Donald A. Sharer
Rodney V. (Rocky) Sickmann
Joseph Subic, Jr.
Elizabeth Ann Swift,
Victor L. Tomseth
Phillip R. Ward

Let's grab this one again... how can YOU call yourself a patriot when you close your eyes at the horrors and crimes committed by the American government against it's own people AND the people of the world.
Yes it's terrible that those people died, but trust me, the American government or those behind it have killed far more and will kill even more innocent people.
How about you stand up and face the truth that you have been deceived and the only way you know how to angle your anger is outwards when you should instead be looking at how to deal with your own rogue politicians and elitist corporists?

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice

Originally posted by Truth100
IRAN IS RUN BY TERRORISTS!!!!!!!!!!!

So is Israel... so what are you going to do about it?

You going to hammer down on one set of terrorists and let the other ones go?
Why?

It's a fact that we do NOT know wether Iran has or is developing nuclear weapons. In a world governed by moral and law, ANYONE is innocent until proven guilty.

It's a fact that we KNOW that ISRAEL has a lot of nuclear weapons, it is also a fact that they as well will not allow inspections to their plants.

So why all the Iran hate and no Israel hate?

Why are you preaching war against a single nation when in fact you should be:

A. Preaching peace

or

B. Preaching war against the terrorist governments of America, Israel and Iran all together.

It's a condition that some of us have escaped, while others are still in that mind prison.

Iran IMO is NOT the evil doer. I watch the leaders speech's and see where he is coming from.

One I watched yesterday was a humble one IMO. He praised all the goodness, even Jesus. Said we have secrets of the Universe being hidden from us. I believe him. He spoke of greed and ego being the leader and how the west is taking its people backwards in time and not forward in regards to spirituality and mankinds role.

Christians are being deceived by the US and Israel as they think Israel is the " chosen people ".

The chosen people are not Israel. Lol Israel represents mankind. It's just twisted truth and the roman empire is destined to fall!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Let's grab this one again... how can YOU call yourself a patriot when you close your eyes at the horrors and crimes committed by the American government against it's own people AND the people of the world. Yes it's terrible that those people died, but trust me, the American government or those behind it have killed far more and will kill even more innocent people. How about you stand up and face the truth that you have been deceived and the only way you know how to angle your anger is outwards when you should instead be looking at how to deal with your own rogue politicians and elitist corporists?
reply to post by flice

So true, America has been hijacked and it happened over a hundred years ago.

The Federal Reserve was the seed and it's grown after being watered and nurtured so long, it's become our enemy. The bankers of the world have hijacked the world with greed and the US is a key player!!!

Think of 911, Pearl Harbor, Vietnam, JFK, Robert Kennedy and so on.... 911 is one that killed a few thousand. Then we go to war to kill tens of thousands! For what?

Greed!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

Secret agencies such as CIA and KGB ect ect... run those attacks, not the people of that country. This is a conspiracy website, most people like you surprise me with your presents and reply's on this site, if you only believe what you see on the news, and statistics from companies that are in bed with the military and the government, then what are you doing here?

And you ronnieray123, what are you proud of? being a killer? you are a patriot to what? did you build your country, did you build the automobile, and then paved the roads? A Disgrace is a human that doesn't eccept his or her mistakes in order not to repeat them again. A sock party? you know you are a criminal right?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join