It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney, The Life Saving Hero

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The media censors Paul supporters. The RNC censors Paul supporters in a quest to enshrine Mitt unopposed.

So, you're going to vote for Romney.

Makes sense.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by DarthOej
People need to remember 4 years ago. We were suffering from "Anybody but Bush '' syndrome. Look where that got us. Stop fooling yourself by thinking Romney is any better.

I wasn't aware Bush ran for office 4 years ago. How many votes did he get?

I think it lead to Obama getting elected. Nice job intentionally misunderstanding my post.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Maybe we should just split the country into two or more parts. You want Mitt Romney running your dot gov? Cool, move there. You like the Libertarian slant? Neato, move to Vermont or Arizona, they'll both have different takes on it. Democrat, through and through? Okay, move to a Blue State. After the giant game of musical chairs is over, we can take stock in a few decades of how things are doing. Of course, without Conn' and Mass' and NY's tax monies, the southern states would descend into a pit of religious ignorance that makes now look like a subsidized picnic... and the first place with a natural disaster would find it pretty hard to rebuild without outside help but hey, them's the breaks...

After reading the venom and vehemence on display here for and against every candidate, (without much mention of the options like Gary Johnson or the Jill Stein) I don't think this country can continue.

We're replaying the Civil War and as Lincoln said, "A country divided against itself cannot stand."

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join